EDM girls thread?

EDM girls thread?

Bump!

Cum-drenched caucasians. Ick.

I use to play live drum and bass in the late 90's to mid 00s . these raver / edm girls are, was, and always will be my fav. Mollied up free love, and when you get recognized from being on stage you have to beat the pussy away. ahh the good ol days, now > be me married, kids and missionary for procreation.

kek

Slut puppies. Whore cesspool cunts.

The glory days for sure. Where did you usually play?

east coast venues from Miami to boston
mostly in the DC area. we were never a headlining act for those shows but played main stage in the off hours in between major djs, still fun as fuck, 2-3 different girls per day, god damn I miss it.

how many anons have groped girls at raves?

2 to 3 per day, god damn user. congrats.

not every time, but sometimes it was 2 at a time. I put up some killer numbers then, and now I settled down.. blah not all its cracked up to be. my chick now is hot , she jus dosnt wanna fuck but once a week at best. what do?

Get the band back together

I follow second from left on IG. Heavenuhh. I don't think she ever puts a shirt on.

You need a lot of cash, cocaine, or fame to bang these chicks.

Or just wait until they hit 30. 's what I did.

yeah, thought about it, but not really connected to the scene, ad or relevant booking agents and promoters. theyre a fickle bunch of cunts. soon as you step out for a bit or didn't get enough spins on your last album, you get lost in the mix. I still play locally at a few places but im in the bible belt south and not many small venues that are open to edm or dub or anything other than country or screemo

This. Women know they're past due once they're in their 30s and are hungry to find a man.

Yep, still totally DTF, just don't have an ass like this anymore.

Meh.

Is the DJ still here? When you were doing this in the 90s and early 2000s, did the girls dress like they do now/in the pics here? Any examples of that?

Still in the thread?

Anoying fags

bump

muh dick

Who is the girl on the right?

Give it a few years, they'll all turn into wooks and rail Ketamine at a desert fest

Please I must know she's so beautiful

Bump

tips anyone?