I need to move to the UK (or better yet, the US) ASAP. Anyone wants to share rent?

I need to move to the UK (or better yet, the US) ASAP. Anyone wants to share rent?

Other urls found in this thread:

atomwaffendivision.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

canadas not an option?

where are you moving from, and are you are you an autistic faggot?

what will you act like

are you retarded

cause it seems like you're retarded

If it works, fuck yeah, why not. Any English speaking country will do, including AUS and NZ, but I heard Aus is expensive as fuck. Eurofag here, cheapest attempt would be UK, but anywhere else is good really.
From a shithole in Europe that I need to work 90 hours per week for 700 euros a month. I want to go to a first world country That I won't be a literal slave.
Scram kiddo.

Stay in america and
JOIN YOUR LOCAL NAZIS!
atomwaffendivision.org/
>atomwaffendivision.org/
atomwaffendivision.org/
>atomwaffendivision.org/

I have more pressing issues right now. What I need is to have a guaranteed place to stay so I can look for a job, or a guaranteed job so I can get a place ASAP.
No relatives or anything whatsoever.

> but I heard Aus is expensive as fuck.
it can be. if you're in the middle of sydney you're gonna be fucked with rent, but everywhere else you dont have an issue getting a living wage.

your big issue would be visas. aus is pretty fucking strict on who it lets in. UK is your best bet, or something like canada for a year or two on their sub-30 working visa.

If you come to the u.s move to a Republican state as they are usually cheaper to live in, Arizona has some corrupt police officers but im pretty sure it's among the cheapest to live in the u.s

I need to get out right now. I don't care where what or why, I just want want to work and stand be independent in a first world country. Who wants to share fucking rent? Getting a job would be easy, I'm a cook.

if you're under 30, you can snag an under-30's work visa in a lot of countries. that'll give you a years downtime to work and figure out what you want to do elsewhere. they're usually much easier to get than other work visas.

go for aus/canada/US, check their visa requirements. worst case you can fall back to UK.

kys cuck

off by one
Yeah I'm 29.

better hurry then. canada's goes to 31, I think, so you might be able to sneak in there if you cant get into the others.

ausfag here. cant share rent since my gf fucking hates living with others, but there's plenty of sharehouse options.

>better hurry then
Yeah, I'm trying to, but fuck me. Flying over there would cost me 1 month's of work. It's not all that easy unless I can somehow secure housing or job. And even in that case it'd be hard but it's alright. I just need a starting point.

Fuck out of here

are you fucking retarded do you not understand what they give work visas too god why do you people talk about everything like you know it all you dont know shit

The fuck am I going to do with a work visa? Shove it up my cunny?

yeah pretty fucked, I know.

housing isn't the big issue, there are always sharehouses. you'd have to stay in a hostel for a few days while you meet up with people and explain but you should have something within a week.

work is harder. cooking is a universal skill but you probably have to plan for it to take a few weeks to get work. If you dont have cash to survive for a month when you get here it could be rough

dont know about everywhere, but here they have a lot of associations for people emigrating from different countries. to make it easier for you when you arrive, help you crash at somebodys place/find a job/deal with weird local customs. Might be worth looking into.

so what did you do?

posted illegal bananas on a YLYL thread

Jesus Christ you're a sand nigger scoping out targets.

I suck trap cock.

Australia is your best bet.

Look at minimum wages compared to cost of living.

Australia destroys every other country out there

UK is your best bet for more of that.

then neck yourself.

sounds like either UK or Aussie land beckons you. where the fuck do you live? you sound liek your trying to run from something.

too bad you would have to live in australia with criminals and hells wildlife.

Do you really believe that shitpost is me? Come on son. I'm straight as an arrow, and yes, I'm trying to run away from the cancer that is this country.