Those kids taunted him everyday and he couldn't take it anymore. I'm not saying they all deserved to die...

Those kids taunted him everyday and he couldn't take it anymore. I'm not saying they all deserved to die, but they weren't innocent either.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dYtOOtfQtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would have taunted that faggot too. Can't blame those kids for that.

Then I really wouldn't care if he shot you too.

he's gonna get real taunted in prison

He's gonna get protective custody until he gets the chair.

Proof?

He's gonna get his doodoo pussy slammed till he gets the chair

He took 17 with him though... not bad... what's your count? 0?

bullying is a natural and exxential part of human society. Bullies sense antisocial behavior and traits and unconciously attempt to force a change in the subject by "taunting" them. This shooting was proof Cruz deserved all the abuse he got, and more. The real problem is when kids can't fix their shortcomings and lash out instead, in which case law enforcement should work to prevent violence when warning signs are reported to them, like it was many times in this case.

He'll never see another prisoner

No he wont he'll be in PC for the rest of his life in prison if the govt dont neck they guy first.

I guess you can say killing is an essential part of human society because it weeds out the weak who can't protect themselves and allows for the strong to survive.

Sort of like natural selection.

Who gives a shit, they were all american anyways. Good riddance.

why would he be in PC?

>This violence is okay but this kind of violence isn't
Kill yourself

Yeah but its not like he targeted those specifically. He went after everyone, there was probably kids who tried very hard to help but he didn't notice while the bullies arse probably fine. Also its just bullying, everyone experiences it. Beating the fuck out of someone with a bat is fair but going on a killing spree against randoms is fucked up

Thats not true. Bullies do it for a sense of power something they dont have at home. Keep in mind sometimes it's just quiet kids not always anti socials

KODY WILL INNOCENT

It certainly used to be, until we decided to neuter ourselves and give the gyoim control of our fate.
Good riddance to these stupid fucking kids. Americans deserve this and much more hahahahahah

People on death row are segregated for obvious reasons.... and he has a one way ticket to death row.

oooo so edgy..

>words and bullets are the same thing
Fuck off with your false equivalency

>Beating the fuck out of someone with a bat is fair but going on a killing spree against randoms is fucked up

if someone tried to beat me with a bat, I'd be justified to kill them

IM GONNA BULLY YOU UNTIL U KYS GOOD RIDDANCE

That cunt is going in a dark hole, 23 hours a day for the rest of his life.

Stay mad faggot, your country is pure degeneracy, and everyones laughing as you eat yourselves alive.

Except thats fucking retarded because civilization is extremely complex and requires all sorts of different people to survive who arent necessarily physically strong. Also its a gun, anyone can do it. And if youre thinking that lacking empathy is strong, wait till youre caught on the wrong end of a fist fight

>Bullies do it for a sense of power something they dont have at home.
If you believe this you are retarded. Literally Nickelodeon and Disney Channel propaganda. it's like you never even went to school yourself.

because its a heinous crime and the magnitude of the crime it went international ffs

Mean words are not violence. Bullying and assault are different.

Its more a case of physical bodily harm over murder

Spotted the Muslim Goat fucker !

I was responding to him saying bullying is natural... well if that's the case, so is killing.

ever heard of "stand your motherfucking ground"?

I love how the supposed victims are all just casualties that's were in the way of this kids true target, just because your sitting around in a place and something happens doesn't mean each kid deserves to be set for life with taxpayers money like fuck, these kids were going to be gas attendants and mc Donald's workers, who cares if we killed off a few kids when nobody even gives a shit about mass murder in any other Continent/Country..... When these kids care about/acknowledge slavery in Africa that's going on right now(Black on Black Slaves), then maybe I can give a shit about their problems, but right now that's literally .006% of all deaths that happened that day so I guess we call it a good day that the USA had the least amount of Country Deaths that day.

Youth should stop bullying so much if they don't want to have holes in them.

BEEP BOOP NIGGER FART ON MAH TUMMY

YOU SHOULDNT EVEN NEED A LISCENCES TO OWN A GUN IT TAKES A CERTIAN ATTITUDE TO BE THE KIND OF PERSON ABLE TO HANDLE THAT KIND OF PROTECTION AND IM NOT SAYING ITS FOR EVERYBODY BUT PROTECTION SHOULD BE FREE FOR EVERYONE

Your right.

You think that bullying someone and making them feel lower than dirt every single day of there life is perfectly fine? I hope your kids get bullied to death

Those kids were targeted by the Clinton Foundation, no wonder they're dead.

I did actually, gpt bullied plenty when i was in school. Now im majoring in psychology and hopefully will become a child social psychologist in the future so i sure hope i know what im talking about.
How about you? Where did you learn that bulloes "sub conciously pick up anti social behaviours"? Also, bullying is antisocial behaviour

this. fuck all you weirdos. and shut up and fix my computer before i shove you in a locker

if only he had waited, everyone dies in the end anyway

bullies end up in jail/poor anyway, society punishes their behavior 18+ harshly

he killed innocent people, and will never be free or happy

you dont need a license to own a gun, open carry is fine if ur in that kinda state.

Just cuz u has small pee pee don't mean u can have gun

>innocnet
>bully
pick one

Our state only requires license for silencers and automatics

I got bullied as a kid because I had a number of personality quirks that were offputting to others in a social setting such as school. I changed those habits and the bullying stopped.

>psych major
Okay, so you are indeed retarded.

Even a lion knows not fuck with a hippo. Standing your ground isnt always the best option, especially when death or serious injury could ensue. Sometimes you need to walk away and come back prepared. If you can anyway

Oh. Soz

He was paid to kill those kids.... Being bullied by them probably helped aswell....

>I changed my personality because I'm a giant fucking pussy
I'd still bully you, faggot.

Either zero tolerance for bullies or schedule a mass gun takeover? Can we just teach kids not to bully like we're trying to Program men not to rape? If it applys against men rapeing it applys against bullies being cunts...

And you would likely be shot by him after a very stressful day in school

Did you also happen to get older and learn how to better manage relationships? Did you also grow larger and more intimidating? Did your bullies move away or have their lives change in some way?

Essentially your reasoning is because i thought it to be true, it must be. Shit i think i actually would bully you if i saw you

I corrected my antisocial behaviors as a kid. That's literally half of what school is all about. If you really think it's more noble to carry that shit into adulthood then I hope you find yourself in the next shooting.

society has deemed male rape to be acceptable

Well if you have the AR or even a handgun, then you can stand your motherfucking ground... if not, back off and live to fight another day.

>Did you also happen to get older and learn how to better manage relationships?
That's literally what I'm talking about.
>Did you also grow larger and more intimidating?
Not until a decade after it stopped.
>Did your bullies move away or have their lives change in some way?
Not until a decade after it stopped.

Everyone likes me and thinks I'm great
In my safe space
People don't judge me and haters don't hate
In my safe space

Bully-proof windows
Troll-safe doors
Nothing but kindness in here

You might call me a pussy
But I won't hear you
In my safe space
(Bully-proof windows)

If you do not like me
You are not allowed
In my safe space

Pussy

s-stop bullying me!

Kids need to learn not to bully, and these kids wouldnt snap so often.... millennials can't take being roasted or being talked down upon, they always have to yell and scream their opinions until you either see it their way or get the police involved because your offending them.... In my day we beat our kids, and it fucking worked.

Nowadays kids don't get beat enough by their parents to act right, they just go around thinking they have a pussy when they know they have a dick between their legs.

Anyone remember this cunt? Do you suppose he may have benefitted from a thorough beating by all his classmates?

Instead of marching to stop guns, they should be marching to stop bullying. This could've been prevented with less bullying, not less guns.

Can't we just go back to the old days where the strongest survived and the weak died? This is the basis of evolution and the reason to why we have Muslims inbreeding rapidly(they are trying a mass population takeover).

Kill the weak, feed the strong, breed only perfection.....

School shootings have exploded in numbers ever since the crackdown on bullying. The way to stop this shit is to let kids slug it out in the parking lot like the good old days.

Your forgetting the dirt-clump war of 98?

Bullying is wrong, but killing is not a response to bullying. He should have been shot on sight.

Anyways I'm out.

Nick Cruz is a scapegoat.

Bullying is a real problem.

If not dealt with accordingly things like this are bound to happen.

Clintons are trying to take guns away from the USA but not Africa/Iraq/India/Asia.........

Florida "victims" are a hoax to steal money from taxpayers to fund the war in Syria(World war 3 is happening as we type).

Ex.(Clintons stole Hati Relief funds and are obviously doing the same here...)

LOL you guys are too much like sheep.

didn't fix the faggot.

HE WAS ARRESTED ON THE ROAD
>arrested on the road
>the road
>NOT AT THE SCHOOL

I blame his face.

goodbye retard. Good luck on your shitty psych degree. Don't let the kikes brainwash you too bad!

win

The stop the bullying campaign hasn't put a dent on bullying. If anything, it has gotten worse. Back in the day, you'd get bullied at school but you got a break when you got home. But thanks to social media, now the bullying can happen 24/7.

>But thanks to social media, now the bullying can happen 24/7.
how is cyberbullying even real like nigga just walk away from the screen like nigga just close your eyes

I was bullied for like 5-8 years of my life, I just got over it, when I see old bullies now they just try be my friend, life’s not that serious

how to stop cyber bullying
step 1 close the laptop
step 2 walk away
DONE!

b/c the bullies think they can get away with it and will bully even more.

same here user. never really knew how to stand up for myself. This really spoke to me though

youtube.com/watch?v=0dYtOOtfQtM

*phone vibrates*

Except 85% of people can't put their phones down anytime they don't have anything to do...

We let bullying slide, why not killings?

Why is abuse rated from 1-10? Why isn't all abuse equal?

Gun based kills aren't as bad as Muslim Bombings in USA/Canada, why do we let Bombings slide when there's mass casualties just because of the bombers nationality.........

#SafeSchoolsHaveRules - this means that safe schools have guards/police on paid staff, not just stopping by when they go to a coffee shop or go pack their fat faces with donuts.... It should be illegal to consume food/beverage while on duty as a police officer.

I'm not the psych guy nigger....

Block them lol

I agree. This should be blamed on the bullies, not the shooter.

you are a little if you mention it tho

Lmfao, that made me LOL cause poor kids don't own phones.

why are there so many feeble faggots who are so against kids learning to sack up and deal with problems themselves? The idea of telling the teacher on bullies is literally primer for this shitty society where men can't be men and every little dispute requires the goddamn police. I'm tired of more and more twerps every year finding more and more excuses not to just grow up.

we should blame hitler parents for World war 2.

Not my fault your sucking the psych guys dick. I just came to inform a few sheep on the facts....

true. true

Jut because you turn off computer doesn't mean bullying stops. Just that you're unaware of it but all your peers are

He did deal with the problem... his way

i wish i was sucking some dick lol

m/f? asking for a friend

quads Check m´

Male sorry buddy.

That was so interesting, it’s the same everywhere I guess, I’m English the guy that used to bully me is now in prison for 4 years...last thing I heard his high school sweetheart isn’t gonna stick around this time and wait for him to come out kek