>Canberra v Easts

Let's get this bad boy to 100 lads

Other urls found in this thread:

fb.com/adrianncherie.mcmillanwairau
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for DCE

>he thinks this thread can get past 50 poosts

:3

I didn't say you could save my pic you cunt.
>lol
>not laughing whores
You're a bit of a cunt cunt.

>Easts

More like LEASTS amirite lads?!?

My team vs my most hated team the poopees first up on Saturday. BroncGODS better deliver.

Shit round

Reminder that Thugby League is a dying sport kept on life support by three games every year.

He thinks I'm going to read all that.
kek
KEK
K E K

thread hasnt been this smelly in a while lads

awww Moylan is out training with the big boys :3

I didn't like dat casual racism you had with the 'monkey' moniker

Someone beat this bully up he's being mean to me.

When QLD lose 3-0 this year, KW will be begging based DCE for his forgiveness.

Vodafone.

Pooly Poorry Poovans

Hope none of you are gullible enough to fall for the "jt won't play" ruse.

Thank WalkGod it's Friday

walkcunt.

Don't think JT is gonna play boys

He got ruled out so he won't

>he fell for the jt got ruled out meme
kek

Cmon lads, lets get this mother to 25 posts

>He got ruled out so he won't

like that means anything, dumb shit

It's not a meme, it literally happened

>poosters

LE FLETCH N HINDY XD PRMEISHPS FORFL

they killed the game by going all in on relying upon degenerate gambling revenue and ignoring the grassroots development and promotion

empty fucking stadiums every week

netball looks more popular

this. desu there really is no fixing the nrl. it will be dead in the next decade

BASED AS FUCK

see cause noone goes to the game theres no revenue

and cause less and less people are watching theres less revenue

and once you cut off the superprofits from gambling theres less revenue

and you reduce the 8% you get from gambling on NRL so theres less revenue

so every single fucking thing they have done will lead to less revenue in the long term and the salary cap will have to dramatically decrease which will lead to either no salary cap and a broken tilted ladder or a shite salary cap and all the best players going overseas/union.

Just tricked a representative body into pushing for a treaty lads

>Cronk got named for origin
COGITO
ERGO
SUM

?????

Why wouldn't he have been?

just realised there's no reason for one side to sign a treaty when there's no war going on lads

I just realised there is still a cultural war going on lads

Am I retarded for thinking Broncos are actually in one of the strongest positions they've been in for the Origin period for a while?

Obviously they've still lost a ton of players and are lacking in forwards, but otherwise still have a bunch of their performing players and aren't as reliant on a couple of vets for leadership.

just realised cultural war is a made up term that is absolutely meaningless and even if it did exist the dominant culture benefits nothing from a treaty when they're not losing anything lads

go the bunnies

Cronk is currently working on a philosophical treatise which will oversee the awakening of the masses to the eternal thruths currently hidden from them. He will lead humanity to a new Age of Enlightenment by critiqúing the malaise of the economic and social doctrines of today. I thought that he would probably take a break from origin this year in order to complete his intellectual pursuits.

Reminder that Blues forward pack is going to gas and memeford is going to meme his way into open space past a bunch of fat cunts and everyone will talk about how GOAT he is while he still loses games for the broncos every other week and still produces the most errors in a comp that the burgess brothers play in.

Reminder that the only way Mitchell Pearce can redeem himself is to knock Anthony Milford out

gassed

Garsed**

>memeford
>not cronk

Cronk is a good person, Milford is a faggot who is ruining the game

Cronk is literally a faggot though

There's a big difference between being gay and being a faggot

>Cronk is a good person

"Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance."
Cooper Cronk

Kek.

Do you think Milford will get refball in Origin lads?

Milford will get itchyballs in his sweaty jocks

/afl/ has a much bigger poomunity than us, lads

Bigger crowds too

ordered some chinese lads
classic friday for the single lonely student

Just shat in this faggots chinese I'm about to deliver lads

one day when you're in a serious relationship and you can't get away from your screaming/bitching partner for a classic friday with some chinese food, you'll think back to the moment you posted this and smile

Just ordered Dominos with a 20 minutes guarantee despite not living close enough to possibly deliver a pizza in 20 minutes lads

youre right, ive had the long term relationship and the shit nights out so she can be seen in public

but its been 2.5 years since then... too long... too long...

tried doing that but they werent delivering tonight.
keep us updated with screenshots and the GPS. i enjoy the thrill of the hunt. the failure.

>yfw Dominos doesn't give a fuck about the guarantees they make and are t intimidated by a poor as fuck meet like you threatening to sue them with your "student allowance" income from centrelink

of course i'm right nigga

now be quiet while I stay up and watch john wick 2 and stuff my face with a family pack of pork chops

>tfw you have no idea what youre talking about and dont have any clue about the dominoes promotion so you insert fake facts and fake hypotheticals

the absolute state of this community. i wouldnt be surprised if youre the bloke i feed at the homeless shelter.

>Please post where you live

Nice try ASIO

>literally eating dominoes pizza made and handled by poo in the loos

Enjoy your chocolate surprise

Just shat in this faggots Pizza lads

NIC appears to be speeding but the traffic lights have him on the ropes
In with a chance though

>projecting THIS hard

NIC won this round lads, knock on the door with a minute left

Dunno what he was driving but I could hear his shit taste in music from a street away

go manly

Going to the game lads, you might recognize me as one the the few people who are actually in the crowd

based margaret court opposing fag marriage

Told investors that attendance was down because of terrorism fears lads

GOOD post

Mega Pepperoni lads

Reminded why I don't order pizza often

Gay people should be allowed to get married so that straight people don't have to marry them.

Poofters fuck off

Why not just go to the store, buy the ingredients and make it yourself. Would be a lot tastier.

Sometimes I get lazy and foolishly think delivery franchises have improved.

Gonna drive 150km to Collinsville for a root.

so is he any good?
St Helens is the perfect place to keep his habit of cocaine desu

prostitute is better value idiot

It really isn't.

I'm thinking about hiring a prozzie from Penrith named Cassie from club 200? Should I do it lads?

He was elite when he wanted to be. Considering a lot of NRL exports don't seem to really try too hard in Super League he'll probably play shit and not see out his contract.

No. They have a lot better coverage this year.

here at the stadium lads

nobody was around so i parked out front and let myself in

got myselfa bottle of coke

im setting up the touchlines now, just made sure the commentators box was clean... its clean but its empty

all in all this is looking like a blockbuster, state against state, mate against mate, gambling advertising up the wazoo

Just tricked this faggot into thinking im a girl and to drive 150km so i can rape his boipucci

Cheers Rabs

fb.com/adrianncherie.mcmillanwairau

>not posting the hottest chick from Mackay

There is no such thing as a hot girl from mackay

I'm in love with Margaret Court lads

Tricked some faggot kid into falling in love with me.

M

A

N