Trap/femboy/sissy breeding thread

trap/femboy/sissy breeding thread.
leave your snapchats, kik, ig, whatever.

good luck

preciate it brev

bump bc bored and horny

also you faggots are not nearly distracting me enough from these assignments due at 9 am.

sc: sissybloomer

is that you? `post more pics

what's up with the soldier pose? was someone forcing you to take pics?

good girl.
added

got a kik hun?

bump

bababump

bump

Bump

Sharpie in asshole please

Well this is shit

bump

>Girl

This looks like a picture I'd expect to see in Blaire Witch Project.

Let's see your hole

lets make this interesting, sharpie in peehole.

alyssa_thrash18

added

Your buttcheeks are cute! Do you like getting rimmed?

bump for rump

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this" While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Kik bri_hosk

SC or Kik?

Eliminate Jew propagated degeneracy, nigger worship, deviant behavior, and, Self-Hatred, and life becomes so much better.

Kik: kann_ja_sein
20yo