Hey Sup Forums. Why are 85% of niggers so annoying?

Hey Sup Forums. Why are 85% of niggers so annoying?

tell me faggots

Because their culture is cancer and they do annoying things.

because you walk into an encounter with one expecting to be annoyed and you hate to disappoint yourself so unless someone really goes out of their way to make sure you're not annoyed you end up convincing yourself that you were annoyed and reinforcing the bias that blacks are annoying

simple really

take a cookie

Kek

Well done

yeah but
ur mom gay

True that. Nigger lover.

Where do you get the 85% figure?

because none of them fight in packs like hyenas and are in some wannabe gang, almost all of them steal shit and that isnt even including money from the goverment. They wreck property and hurt people for usually no apparent reason other than
>ooga booga cant be civilized
they stink like shit when they sweat which is a problem when they're playing basketball everyday and they disturb people trying to be left alone. And if you ever tried telling this to one of them they'd throw the racist card out on you.

I'm sure it is difficult for some people to not annoy others in public, especially when it involves not asking strangers for money, not throwing trash on the ground, plugging in headphones, and showering. What a drag, huh?

kek accidentally added in none at start, forgive me master

Did you ever realise the crime niggas do is to impress the fellow Shalissas and shaqueilas? like the crime they do is to impress and they do it the retard way. Gangs compared to russian (((organisation))) Gangs= Yow let me sell dat dope cuzĀ“. (((organsiation)))= lets act on a politicall level.
Gangs= shiiieeet Cuz i made 2 stacks manigga

Cause daddy issues.

usually when i hoop it up wit da homies the black people stink the least, the chunky white boys and mexicans stink like actual feces shit. the black people smell like shae butter and coconut oil lotion.

Would yall agree that there is a difference between a black person and a nigger?

just 85?

this is not true
im not annoyed by black people. im annoyed by mannerisms common to black people. when a black person acts like a white person, i am not annoyed. because their mannerisms aren't indicative of uneducated, uncaring, garbled mess. they are more likely indicative of a civilized human being.

No, they are all the same sub-race. However, some are smarter than others.

Why are niggers so annoying? The question is how come niggers are not more advanced than whites, since they where some of the first humans? Niggers are annoying because they are all lazy no good moon crickets

they blend in well in the blackness of the night

the first animals are less advanced than the most recent animals.
what about humans specifically is confusing you when it comes to this?

Except when they smile

Good point

cause all crackers need death

i dont know what it is about this picture but I feel so bad for this guy and I dont know why, i want to be a good friend to him

Fucked 3 black chicks, would fuck another again. Nigger males can be annoying because they have micro penis and are agro against us cracker big penis

like its any difference for any other race?

niggers in particular? you have to deal with the air of guilt just talking to them because of the background racism in society and the awkward autistic "peace" the worlds currently going through (not really if you know a cent that i know)

not if they smoke crack

Havent you noticed there are more white niggers than black niggers?