Why don't you have a gf/bf?

Why don't you have a gf/bf?

Because I am not very charismatic and I don't pick up on social qeues like a normal person.

probably because I've taken them all

I have 4 girlfriends right now. they all think we're exclusive.

I don't really find anybody interesting

because the one i want won't notice me back

Because having a girlfriend that isn't a whore, that can be trusted and actually is able to make me proud to call her a girlfriend is almost impossible as western society has destroyed the idea of courtship and dating in favour of hookups and being as loose (morally sexually) as possible

Because I'm not confident enough yet. I'm going to go to the army to fix this. Thoughts?

damn, this is some incel level shit right there

Not really, user.
I lost my virginity at age 11 - I'm just well aware that most of western society is fucked up by the influx of social media in all its forms.

Think about it: it used to be womens magazines would either fall into the category of "be loyal to your man" or "dumb his ass whenever". But see, with social media, tracking algorithims and AI showing you what it thinks you want to see, it shows you more and more stuff related to what's popular or even infamous: the idea that sexual freedom > relationships.

So ultimately, when I go out on a night out and the idea of "dating" really means: get drunk as possible, hook up with some slapper, get drunk again next week, repeat untill you meet said slapper a few times to get on facebook to send one another cutsey "lol luv u" messages on Facebook, well, yeah, it's kinda killed the entire foundation of dating

Or you can move to a country with the age of consent at 13/14 and get a girl that young and make sure she isn't raised with the discpline of "open your legs for cash"

cause he broke up with me yesterday. Sad lyfe from now on

>age 11
Also, I feel like something must have happened in your life for you to think that way. Have you been cucked, user?

I don't really get aroused anymore, like when I was a teen I was super horny and jacked off thrice a day. But now, I'm like 20 and don't feel it that much.

No, the only time I've had experience with cucking was getting drunk and convincing some girl to sleep with me after her boyfriend passed out from being too drunk.
It helps she was also on the verge of passing out from too much vodka

So you haven't been cucked, but you still are hiding something, aren't you?

If you're not looking for cheap hookups/sluts, then why are you looking at the bar? That's pretty much the culture there.

If you want someone that you'll actually connect with, try looking into other venues of shared interest. Join a club or somesuch. Shit, even online dating is a normal option these days.

I'm confused. I'm hiding a lot by definition of the fact I didn't put down all of my life story from the past 27 years

Last girl I dated seriously threw a cat at me in the shower, defamed me, and then tried to get me locked up for domestic violence which never took place.. she stalked me after SHE DUMPED ME she followed any girl I spoke to after SHE DUMPED ME she almost ruined my life but I am here to say this Sup Forumsrothers if a girl threatens you via text or email save that shit never let anyone try to make you out to be the bad guy if you aren't

Oh I'm not looking for anything.
I should have probably explain that 90% of relationships start that way here.
The other 10% generally start past 35 or so.

It's pretty messed up the dating culture is in western societies because of the lowered drinking age.
If I were to look for a girlfriend, I'd look towards ones that are barely legal since well, they're underage to drink and most likely won't have had much experience in drinking and being encouraged to fuck anything that offers them a 3 euro drink

I actually pull quite easily if on nights out & have a real good record recently, we’ll dance, kiss etc but then my weird kicks in & I worry how I will talk to her after we’ve already kissed & that I’ll have to spend the next hour or two in the same room as them & ill just split myself off & go home.
Some have been seriously hot but kind too so just my life is a wat

I haven´t got a bf cause I´m not into that gay stuff. And I haven´t got a gf cause I rejected the ones how confessed me, and the ones I confessed to rejected me. Basically I suck at life.

Your own fault of seeking girls in clubs. You want more prude girls? Go to book clubs, or some sort of physical activity club. And saying you lost your virginity is either a lie or quite disgusting.

>i love you user
>yes, but you're ugly

Asexual.

Betafag.

Ah, user. I think you should probably read the topic before replying - the culture is here is drinking heavily. Book clubs? Yay, let's go out afterwards to get smashed!

Not really. Been there done that, got bored.

I want to be successful and rich and I'm in my early 20s

Cause impressing someone is too much work

Cat story, pls?

(She's got to be a special kind of crazy for that shit.)

Different user but dude just stop

>Thoughts?
Why not just talk to girls?

Yeah, I get it, I get it.
"hey, user who has a greater understand of the situation, I think what you're saying is bad and facts are hurting me"

I get it. Don't worry. I'm sure all of the girls you fall in love with after looking at them are all good, clean living, wonderful 3D waifus and are pure and that's the reason you're single.

It's hard to admit you have no fucking balls to pick up some slut and call it a day. But hey, you'll find yours one day

because I cant get a girl that wont notice me out of my mind.

Just broke up with her two hours ago. Here is a shot.

Because my ex-gf dumped me to become a political lesbian because her feminism demanded it of her...

moar

Gee you're up there aren't you? It's not that I can't handle the truth, I just want you to chill

user, I'm generally better than 99% of people. Yes, I'm "up there" because I have a right to be.

Here's the cold fact: you are making yourself into what you fear out of your own fear.
So grow a pair and be the Chad you fear.

Socially inadequate
Avg cock size
Small bank account number
MGTOW

because i dumped the bitch two days ago

>gf
>5'3"
>4.5" penis
>rock level charisma
>no social skills

bf
>laziness
>cowardice
>uncertainty

Shitty temper

i hear u. feel the same and am the same.
>pick up on social qeues like a normal person
im in my thirties and i could write a book about that but im too lazy

>hate myself
>pretty convinced everyone hates me too
>scared to get attached
>scared of opening up to anyone about how fucked up i feel all the time
>worried I'll scare them off bc of how fucked up i feel all the time
>(semi) afraid of being intimate over long periods of time
>mildly enjoy sleeping around
>afraid they'll make me choose between narcotics or them

It feels real bad man but I can't say it's not by choice

Because my last gf broke with me during the hardest week of my life. She didn't showed me support during this period, I've got ignored by her, and, to top everything during that week, she broke up with me, because she wanted to learn in highschool in other city.
Few weeks later I tried to make Her regret this decision, but after few unsuccesful attempts, I surrendered.
First day of holidays I spent crying about her. Few days later I have been driving to Croatia, to forget everything from the past, and relax.
When I arrived back home my phone was covered in waterfall of messages from one person, that I have never ever spoke to. This was my ex bestie. She was worried about me, that I'm not coming out my home. I wrote to her that I was on vacation abroad, and my home was empty. She replied with some questions about my vacation.
And then, the second war started.
I was texting to her, meeting with her and so on. It turned out that she was a bf. After that I was jealous about her. This jealousy appeared to be the most complicated relation. I was neither her bf, or her friend. I was trying so hard to get her that I forgot about other things. After some time I realised that it's pointless. At this point, something has broke inside me. It was my hope. My hope to get love.
Since then I was treating girls like somebody, who is not necessary in my life. I had enough of love, relationship and that shit. And I still have.

I found some mistakes. Don't mind them pls.

Chin up guys there's plenty of thots for every1

Ya. I know that.

Tbh after that story I dumped 1 t h o t already.

i was cursed by several witches

In college, I am the initiator in terms of group conversation and such. I go out with friends a lot and I dont think I am socially retarded when talking to strangers. Am an Asian in California wanting a non chink. 19 and feel like nobody has ever loved me aside from my family and only a very select few of my friends.

I'm working on it, it should happen naturally

>be me 22
>girlfriend and I are living together
>we have sex
>I cum early
>pissed off and horny gf
>picks up cat
>turns off light
>throws cat over shower curtain
>cat claws the shit out of my legs and back on the way down
>her laughing in the doorway
>never cum early with a crazy girl

because i look like a 32 yrs old ugly version of the neckbeard meme guy except that i have short hair , a normal beard and clean skin

this is literally what girls are like now
thanks, 'feminism'
fucking batshit crazy wildabeasts

I only leave the house to get groceries, throw trash away or retrieve mail

>Things that never happened for 500, Bob!

ugly and poor

Because my extreme hornyness repulses women

Not true. Just because you haven't discovered worthy people doesn't mean they don't exist

MGTOW is pretty hilarious, even incels can be self-righteous faggots

>my extreme hornyness repulses women
Not if you're hot

Cause she moved so she wouldn't be homeless. Sucks cause she's gotten even naughtier since the move and apparently we both had the sex of our lives together. :(

Why didn't you provide for her user

>Taruni Sachdev was born in Mumbai to a city-based industrialist,[2] Haresh Sachdev and his wife Geeta Sachdev.[1] She did her schooling at Bai Avabai Framji Petit Girls High School in Bandra, Mumbai.[3] Taruni's mother was a congregation devotee member at the Radha Gopinath Temple of ISKCON (Hare Krishna movement), Mumbai. Taruni also performed in dramas at the temple festivals.

>Taruni Sachdev died in the Agni Air Flight CHT plane crash in Nepal, on 14 May 2012, her 14th birthday.[4] Taruni's mother Geetha Sachdev who accompanied her on the flight also died.[5][6][7] Before Taruni left on 11 May 2012 for the Nepal trip, she hugged all her friends, saying, "I'm meeting you guys for the last time".[8] Though it was a light-hearted joke, according to her classmates, Taruni had "never hugged her friends or sent them goodbye messages before leaving for any of her earlier trips..." The last message Taruni sent to her best friend before boarding the flight was jokingly asking what would happen if the plane crashed, followed by "I love you."[8] Her friends believe that it was written in her destiny to die on that plane. Both father and brother, Amitabh and Abishekh Bachchan expressed their sorrow over her death.

Y not date a teenage ghost?

K thanks for replying. Gonna go tickle my sister now. OP out

Because I'm not "boyfriend material". I can get laid with a bit of effort. But heaven forbid I want a fucking relationship and they treat me like I'm a fucking loser way out of their league.

I'd like to think that it's because of my acne or because of my receding hairline, but truthfully it's because I simply don't try.

My hope is that I'll be able to improve my sexual market value enough to become desirable to the opposite sex. I'd pursue a relationship at that stage, but not before then; I'd rather improve myself before engaging in a committed relationship.

WAIT
why don't we all date each other?

>Ugly old man without much charisma, not going to get a younger babe.
>Women my age are desperate enough, but almost as ugly as I am.
>Not even close to the money required for a sugar baby

>Emotionally broken.
>Never let anyone get too close to me.
>Also HPV.
Yea, kinda given up on that whole aspect of life.
Fuck it.

Nope, 99% of women are already used up eithe rmentally or physically.

Sweetie, I fucked more girls than you ever will by the time I was 13.
I know more than you do. It's okay to try to lash out but please, don't ever think you're smarter

It's actually ironic that actual incels on here get triggered more by my posts than say, a feminist. It's all "oh n-no you must be incel! G-girls are waifus and innocent". No, you retarded fucks, they're whores, plain and simple

But I do have one. Pic related. That said, I just pulled an all nighter fapping watching youtube vids and browsing Sup Forums. Currently 7:40ish am

Living the dream

those nips look nice

Because i don't know any girl that interests me, and even if i did i'm a pussy and would admit it.

Moar!

there's plenty of books on autism already

A true alpha does not give in to his primal urges

Fuck off