Any of you faggots actually oldfags? Tell me how to kill myself then...

Any of you faggots actually oldfags? Tell me how to kill myself then, I want it quick and I will stream it if you actually make good suggestions. Fuck all of you.
>inb4 attention whoring
Fuck
You

Eat a lot of poo until you blow up

You're a faggot, maybe you should join me.

Helium asphyxiation
Attention whore

do a barrel roll

Sounds good, don't have any helium
on me though, faggot

>Nerve Gas
Haha am old fag u can tell bc meem arrow leleleleleel aHhhwsa
But no, tie up a noose, do hella push ups and squats until your appendages are too weak to help you then don ur ded rope and fall

fucking buy some you autismo.

do it the old fashioned way get a giant aquatic fishing tank, buy 2 hammer head sharks and a regular type plus mabey some jellyfish pore gasoline on your self then jump in to tank
????
profit

I'm broke faggot, send me some
Not gonna hang myself, are you retarded?

Seriously, why is suicide so hard, I really want to do it

fill tub
hold breath
pass out
dead

Good ole' BME pain Olympics style - cut your dick off oldfag.

Because primal instincts wouldn't kick in and you know, I'd just MOVE to get out the water, faggot

Yes, very good suggestion, just proves you're 13 though

for someone who reaaalllly wants to kill themselves, you make a lot of excuses for why you wont try any of the suggestion given to you

OPs an idiot, BME pain Olympics came out way over 13 years ago.

You're just a newfag pretending to be an oldfag.

inb4 you're too much of a pussy to kill yourself

Alright bro, just because you said this I'm gonna go buy some helium with the 0 money I have, also buy a rope with it, I'm gonna make a suicide bag tie the a noose, hang myself while wearing te bag and also cut my dick off while I'm at it. Also I'm gonna eat shit until I explode. Thanks bro, your submission was very helpful.

And thats where sedatives/cns depressants come in. Just drink a shitton til you pass out in the tub. Except try not to puke.

Or for the funner death just go running through your nearest city shouting nigger at niggers.

Just hang yourself with some fall altitude. Force will break your neck, killing you painlessly.

>Waah too spooky

It's fucking death, it'll be terrifying no matter what.

gun

Well my only suggestion was the rope which you make sound like a hassle to acquire but its a fucking rope? You don't have to make some wombo combo of every word other people typed to make it sound more intimidating than it really is just so you can begrudgingly back out of your suicide that you dont want to do but want people to think you want to do.

You have to be a big fucking pussy to even consider suicide btw. That's why I'm asking for easy suicide in the first place you faggot, did you expect I was an alpha male chadbro fucking hella bitches? Fuck you too.

do you own a belt?

source on that pic

Man if I could get my hands on some Heroin I'd be out Sup Forumsros. But I can't even afford enough Vodka to kill myself. >hang yourself with some fall altitude
what if It doesn't snap my neck faggot, if I wanted to hang myself I'd do it, but I obviously don't eant to do that, but thanks for your smart suggestion
I'm not an americuck
Yeah, shitty suggestion faggot

Jees too broke to even buy alc? No wonder you are going for hero status. Why not steal some or put it on a credit card or overdrawn debit card? Not like youll have to deal with the consequences if done correctly

bruh whats wrong with his face

if you're Amerifat, just put on blackface and wave at a cop

Can't get them, I'm in some amount of debt. You think I wanna kill myself because mom didn't make me tendies?

seems like OP doesn't want to do scumbag shit to an hero. admirable trait ill admit.

im guessing you dont have a car?

hanging is painful as fuck, so maybe not that. Have you considered working out or socializing more instead of killing yourself? Might make it a lot better. If you're going to waste your body by killing it anyway, you might as well try working it out first and forcing yourself into social situations. You can always change your mind later

wait for something to happen that you can sacrifice yourself, you will be remembered a true an hero.

wow good for you you wanna die but are just caught in a limbo on what to do! ahhh understandable, we've all been there its ok u hero, so inspire

You're guessing right, I'm actually homeless. The only thing I own are my clothes.

how are you posting?

Ive got one really cool watch

brand?

I'm not an antisocial cuck bro, I can socialize pretty good. Not even gonna explain why I want to kill myself to you faggot, go lurk moar newfag.
Of course, I'll die for the white race killing 300 niggers and 20 spics, fuck you you racist cuck.
Wow that's some nice sarcasm
coming from either a 13 year old that wants to be edgy or a 34 year old neckbeard waiting for his mom to come home from walmart so he can finally change diapers and eat dome delicious tendies faggot

Frankly with just how resourceful you arent then I wouldnt be surprised user.. In any case, if there are enough homeless around you then you can do some civic duties and either trade or steal whatever drugs they might have. A friend of mine would occasionally give some a ride to wherever in exchange for some percs and valium they raided from dumpsters so dont discount. They arent reliable drug dealers but they can be awfully willing

Fucking get a bank loan or some stupid shit, there are a lot of ways to get money quickly, the problem is you have to deal with the consequences later, but that won't be a problem for you no?

explain why you loser

I'm posting with my phone, which broke last week, has giant cracks on the screen so I can't even sell it. Using free wifi from my city.

I've been here for over 7 years, I'm still a newfag

I am back, and I am sad you did not want this idea

You do fucking realize that you are killing yourself right? There isn't some fucking cheat code to get out of the pain. Just don't be a fucking pussy and get it over with, I'm not going to try to talk you out of it because I know that people like you are so wrapped up in there own bullshit that no matter what anyone says you won't give two shits, so yea, fucking kys. Quickly please.

what are you even talking about?

what would make you change your mind about an heroing?

He doesn't like any idea that ends in his death

Don’t know if I am an old fag...

But I am 24 and I first browsed when I was 14

Also my tip, don’t fucking kill yourself

Go do something interesting

THANK YOU, that's a very good suggestion, why haven't I thought of that yet? Wow, that solves all my
problems bro, thanks Sup Forums you're my knight in shining white armor once again.
Fuck you, that's why. I'm not gonna whine about my problems on Sup Forums so fuck you, as I already stated, lurk moar faggot
Gonna try this right now bro, bit still
fuck you

Been here since 2010 and I'm still called a newfag. But what you mother fuckers don't know, is that you dun goofd. I got a fingerbox to play with. Sure is summer in here.

kys faggot

cool , fuck off and see the world , experience new things , go do something with yourself , then decide if you really are that pathetic and demanding that death is the only answer , if so walk up a mountain and fall off , trouble is you pathetic cunts are beyond clueless , i want to die waaah waaaaah , boo fuckin woo

Someone that actually understands me, I'm trying bro, I was asking for some suggestions, none are an option for me.
Definitely your kind words bro.
Fuck you too

I believe the phrase is "boo hoo", not "boo woo".

>
All checked

you can drown in a cup, drink so much water it dilutes your electrolytes and you'll die. Not even kidding.
Why do you even acknowledge it?

And I'm guessing you're the kind souls that gives me the money to pursue my
dreams? Wow I'm so thankful my 12 year old brother. I'd hug you but I'm not a child predator.

I only acknowledge it when fags like you, ask me to prove I'm not

Not a fag and I don't care how long you've been here. Still anonymous to me.

OP here. This guy is trolling. That's actually a very good suggestion. I will jump off a mountain! Good idea Sup Forumsro

Seniicide, I got you fam.

Check Em

Newfag

Yes, he's right, it's the actual OP. He's gonna do it I swear!

k

Any suicide attempt can go horribly wrong.
To be fair, if you were serious you would have done this research and didn't have to ask Sup Forums.
>oldfag clickbait
>question has nothing to do with oldfags

L2l'appelduvide faggot

He can't kill himself and I've been receiving pretty strong comms since 13 that he requires assistence.

OP here, the thread derailed pretty hard so I'm just gonna finish my bottle of vodka and drown in my sorrow for another day, maybe tomorrow you faggots will tell me
how to kill myself so I can do it. Maybe I'll freeze to death, at least I hope. Until then, fuck all of you, you're worthless pieces of trash. I consider you all as even more worthless than I am. Wish I would've killed myself with old Sup Forums.

Yeah bro I'm gonna look up a wikihow on how to commit suicide, very good tip.

its not hard, your just an idiot and want to put as much distance between you and actually doing.

"lol why is it so hard lol, i cant get 6ft of rope for cheap/free and kill myself"

you make the rest of us look like faggots.

Also what I wanted oldfags so no one would tell me "IT'S OKAY user EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT DONT KILL YOURSELF" because that's not what Sup Forums is about

The meta check

I'm glad I did, faggot, especially you with the dildo in the bedroom
drawer

My mother doesnt allow me to keep it in the bathroom anymore.

but for real, your just an idiot that wants to fantasize about being an hero. Your too much of a coward, go word at a call center and wait for nature you coward.

Sure thing op, down that vodka you claim to be unable to obtain. Hope you dont kys so you can suffer for your stupidity.

>drown in sorrow
>wanna kill myself only if oldfags tell me how
>probably had some oldfags replying
>ignore everything because elitist Sup Forumstard who thinks he can spot new from old
>being this much of an attention seeking twat

You're just a pussy.
You won't ever off yourself.
You'll die desperate and alone knowing you couldn't even bring yourself to end it.

There's numerous ways OP.
You probably know half of them.

I definitely don't have enough to kill myself with, faggot, ever heard about tolerance?
Woah bro, that's new to me. I didn't even know I was a coward. Glad you told me, already stated in this thread, none of the ways suit me. Except for eating the poopoo, gonna do it right now, faggot.

think of suicide as starting over. maybe you'll be born again. whatever the case may be kill yourself before you apply for welfare and take my hard earned tax payer money