Can we get the nigger hate thread going again?

can we get the nigger hate thread going again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MnWlTyZLQhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hPVqx5AX-sM
africacheck.org/factsheets/factsheet-statistics-farm-attacks-murders-sa/
bbc.com/news/world-africa-41807642
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

these are the best

don't post the same things as the last thread. I need new stuff

Can you get the fuck out?

Nigger

>480x800
Brokefag

youtu.be/MnWlTyZLQhQ

>when people believe stereotypes and think they can dance because of the color of their skin

Oh shit you reported OP, u must b nigger

Coon

Fuck off with this Neo-Nazi Swarmfront BUGS psy-op. This shit was exposed in 2013. Kys nigger obsessed faggot.

Not OP but you tried to fit new words you just learned all into one sentence. kek

Spotted the nigger

Go listen to your shitty jiggaboo jams elsewhere nigger

I bet it stinks in there.

Broke ass bigger cant even pay a phone bill. Probably stole that phone didn't you ya filthy nig nog

This is now a nigger love thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=hPVqx5AX-sM

spear chucker

What a kind compliment! Spear chucking is an ancient art. I love art. :)

Nigger nigger chicken dinner

mother fucker stick that spear up your ass....

Great movie.

Even this smart nigga steal shoes

Why is a nigger on Sup Forums?

Lol even the best recorded niggers have been to jail that should say something about blacks as a whole

hey whiteboi

how u like knowing black panther is the best movie of all time?

>best movie off all time

we are just giving you this 'image' because we know you all soooo much like how you are seen as a person with stuff and not as a person who you are inside

>gucci
>yoyoyoy chains
>ugly cars

nigger, this was a gift so you could stfu

Hey Blacks probably had to steal shoes, just to have a fucking pair..steal food, just to eat..

Wake the fuck up retardo cunts.

Who the fuck is 'We' !?.

When are you going to see, this world will end up the same as 'Noughts and crosses' before there is going to be any 'let up'...

The Black man will undeniably rule the world before the 'White man' will be allowed off of his knees again.....FACT!.

It is already happening!.

racists

You go girl!.

They don't want whites back. They want whitey to pay them.

b is just full of niggers and nigger lovers anymore

fuck off nigger

literally all we'll have to do is stop sending food there.

Typical nigger

Fuck off. Colour of skin shouldn't change how you view anyone

Whats so surprising. They lack education to reproduce responsibly. You want to tame nigger population you get them educated to understand the hardships and responsibilities of raising a person. That's why rednecks and ghetto niggers reproduce so much.

The whole world would benefit for africa to become a stable educated and civil continent which the humanitarian western world has been working twords.

>480x800

is that the 1st gen iphone? broke ass nigg

except phone is in airplane mode

I ain't even upset. You're just wrong. Why would we get triggered by lies?

Fuck off nagger

My money says this thread is straight up Eurotrash who have never met a black person.

> only blacks in the US behave like degenerates
> on his birthday party my buddy from the south didnt go and legit dry hump his own cousin

The US Taxpayer has been forced to spend trillions trying to educate the black population and it hasn't worked .Ghetto schools actually get a lot of federal money, but produce awful students, most of whom don't go on to graduate.

They need some milk.

t. nigger

They didn't murder, raped white farmer you stupid complotix. They kicked them out.

>Implying this will always be a continuous grow.

Fucking faggot, that curve will reach a limit soon enough

Because working is actually too fucking difficult.
get the fuck out of here you cuck retard

>we wuz kangs

OP jelly he'll never be humping those asses

>no citations
>covers a continent
>thinks only white people live in Africa.

If you take this seriously even for a second, you've never left your hometown none the less your home

You couldn't even get all white people in the pics.
you had to use some indian family because you can't find shit on white people.

Meanwhile at user's house

go to Sup Forums with this shit we stick to chaotic neutral here

Niggerz (i always spell Nigger with a capital N because a noun is a person/place/thing, in this case they are things) should all be put to work/executed on sight/used in scientific experiments like the good ole days. I'm going to my first triple K meeting next weekend and we're going to rope a few coons and drag them right about 2 miles.

For the shill who doesn't believe the farm attacks are real.

africacheck.org/factsheets/factsheet-statistics-farm-attacks-murders-sa/

I was actually curious if there was a real meaning to this type of dancing. But apparently this "dance" is called daggering and it's pretty much dry sex on the dance floor.

They blatantly admit that's all it is.

I guess I'm not gonna ever understand black culture.

hey fatlips, wakanda isn't a real place

Actually there are not enough data to come to a conclusion, though farmer attacks are a thing

bbc.com/news/world-africa-41807642

My money says you've never been to Europe nigger.... chimp outs and daggering are an American specialty we really don't need to import

Not enough data to draw a conclusion? What the fuck are you on about? Also BBC? Kek try again knuckle dragger.

Nerve gas ?

Read the damn article or go sit on huge dick, don't even argue if you don't intend to not be retarded

>as opposed to Mudslime bombings and honor killings
Woo lad, dodged a bullet without all those American Niggers, eh

BBC = British Bois Cucked
It's about on par with CNN

Somebody isnt up to date it seems.
Steady rise in coordinated attacks on white farmers ever since apartheid ended.
Get your western head out of your ass.

>Hair pulling
Really cheap trick

Keep cherry picking nigger bring me a source from something other than BBC.

White farmers are being murdered, raped, and tortured in racially charged attacks. That's my argument now shut the fuck up and try to "not be retarded"

Give proof if you want me to believe you, or kill self, we're on the internet here. I'm not your personal fact checker.

Wow ok sure, now I totally agree with you, my source means british bois cucked alright. That website is so untrusty it's the source of the wikipedia page, I was so wrong OMG.
Goddamit fucking children. Do you have a proofed counter argument or will you admit you shouldn't even have argued in the first place ?

Fucking fucktard, 3 answers and still no proof of what you say.
Even if it's from texas-chaos-theory.com, I would already be happy to see at least some corroborative source.

Keep plugging your ears faggot I posted a source here

>a new agency who can't openly talk about racially instigated politics due to government regulations
>you use as a basis for your fact checking
Somebody seems to have their head twisted on backwards through their ass. It's ok kiddo, you'll understand conflict of interests one day when you aren't knee deep denial.

Also
>two links given from separate posters
>DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT AINT GUD ENUF 4 ME CUZ NO SAY "WE LUV NIGRS! BBC"

Damn, you got all of us good. Pat yourself on the back

Hehyah whussap whuite boi'
Imma clap yuh ass white boi
Yhu mad cuz muh deeck is vigger thun yours

The post below this is a nigger full of AIDS, fuck you nigger with AIDS.

And I answered that, thanks, with another voice that said we don't have enough data to conclude to a rise. Actually
Then I got 3 14 years old edgy kids telling me I was wrong because they were saying so.

Also don't forget SA is a shithole. Farm related murders are a mere 0.5% of all murders there
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks)

Yes it should, because niggers are always acting like fucking monkey. It's a cultural thing. You'll never see asians or jews do that kind of shit.

Of couuuuurse news agency are state controled, of couuuuuurse

>BBC supporting miners riots at the time of the Thatcher office, but sure, they were defending the governement interest

>Has no proof
>Demands more than what is provided as proof
>Calls others edgy and kids.

Clearly a winrar of arguments. Well it is early, I suppose you're just shit posting before your school bus picks you up.

Calling dry humping somebody in a public place culture is a bit of a stretch. I expect such behaviour from dogs not from persons.

>Checked for being autistic
Being able to cover topics such as riots is not the same as making a correlation between racially instigated incidents you fucking twat. One is legal, the other is not because of sensitivity laws.
Also nobody said state controlled you fucking poof.

Again. White people are being murdered, raped, and tortured in racially charged attacks. That is my argument. Quit fighting strawmen and show me whites AREN'T being killed in racially charged attacks. I never said ANYTHING about a rise in attacks.

You're right on that.

Still only 0.5% of murders are farm attack. You're cherry picking the stats that serve your hate

I tell you 0.5% of murders in SA are farm attack. Only 66% of those murders are whites getting killed.
You're selecting a fact to prove a point were those attacks are an obvious tertiary point for the SA gov.

Posted 2 already. What have you provided, faggot ?

>Still not buying BBC related info.

Sorry pal. Nobody gives a shit about your "sources"

So what your telling me is more white farmers are being killed than black.

Glad you agree.

But 60% are white. Which as you know whites are a minority in SA

That is obvious.
I'm also saying that the farm attack are such an unsignificant occurence of violence in SA that we shouldn't even care. There are bigger problem to solve first.

You're cherry picking again.

Whites are the minority in south Africa. You just put your foot in your mouth.

See

This was wikipedia

You're not even reading what I say

You're the worse fucker I ever met

see

Hey they worked for decades for nothing but scraps and daily rape, oh and the whippings ... whites are going to pay a lot more than they have before this show is over...so fuck you.