AMA: Black guy living in Los Angeles, I've heard it all you can't offend me

AMA: Black guy living in Los Angeles, I've heard it all you can't offend me

Nigger

Try harder, I go to USC unlike your uneducated ass

have you always lived there? do you live in the downtown area/enjoy living in a metropolitan area?

i live in a small-ish town and though i detest most major cities, i went to chicago 6 months ago and enjoyed it thoroughly

nigger

Yep, grew up in Carson and moved to Brentwood a while back. Carson is what white people called "ghetto" that's where I rep. Brentwood is a nice city, lots of UCLA students. I can't imagine living anywhere else.

this is who stole your phone

thanks for your input- i'm in my late 20's and terrified of leaving what i know but i might just make that leap.

i need to see something different. though i suppose i will always miss the waterfalls and mountains and charm of where i'm from

No one stole my phone nigga, what you on about

Hey it's scary leaving home to another place trust me, people hear LA and think it's the same. But it's not. You can be from the Valley and drive an hour to South gate and it's a different time. LA is isnane. Don't be scared. You can do it

Why would I want to offend you?

It's Sup Forums lol.

bet

thanks

That doesn't answer my question. Why should I go out of my way to try and offend some random guy on here? What makes you special?

are you black and mexican too?

I'm black and successful that's why, everyone is hating us blacks, jealous of wakanda and black panther.

Someone watches the show Power a little too much...

Fuck no, 100 percent black.

never seen or heard of it

if you really went to SC i will leave you alone then.
respect.
fuck bruins.

Jealous of a fictional country and a Marvel film? Isn't that just a meme? And you're a successful black person? Great. I hope you contribute to the country and make it a better place to be. Keep up the good work.

No it's a real thing, wakanda is a paradise that would've been if we weren't shipped off to this country. It's not a meme. Typical right wing fake news.

Thanks, fuck the bruins.

Ah. A troll. Never mind then. Enjoy your thread.

bet

God damn Amistad!!!!

kek.
it thinks usc is a respectable school.

not the original poster, but anglo-collonialism probably had more of a detrimental effect

they literally sapped the natural resources out of what should have been rich provinces, held them in limbo and left them in the dust

truly disgusting

this was where i became certain we were dealing with a white kid from the suburbs.

Actually it’s a very respectable and reputable school. Where might you have gone to college pleb? Devry or ITT...no maybe university of Phoenix online?

not gonna dis a nigga who is still in LA after the invasion.

you think you'll be able to stay there, not being messican?

Yeah Brentwood is the super white suburbs, everything we say is a joke right? We are proud of something and all of a sudden we are white. You wouldn't last in Carson where I grew up. Pride is all we had.

you have nothing but speculation on that.
blacks in africa sold conquered spear chuckers to the honkeys, who in turn bred them and sold them as house pets and field laborers to minimize overhead.
to this day, a thriving slave trade exists in africa.
you know you're full of shit, chad.
no one thinks you're black or that the majority of black people are this delusional.
go larp as a bicycle thief elsewhere.

LA belongs to us. Mexicans can have Oxnard and the valley.

My ancestors would beg to differ.

Or you know, go back to fucking Mexico where they belong.

This is what a wanted, the trolls like you trying to disown me, this is what our professor warned us about. This is a white run site.

fake.
wrong response.
fuck you nigger.

What exactly were you proud of?

Op, which one do you think gives better head?

One of them really loves BBC too.

A black man in LA? I thought the spics ethnically cleaned those.

Whichever one is fatter, obviously bro

Nah. The jews run all media. Don't you know that by now?

I don't fuck with that, respect to my sisters like I want my sister to be respected.

Is pac-12 better than pac-10?

>can only list schools it has seen on TV.
>is unironically proud of going to school on the west coast
>calls an MIT scholarship recipient and graduate "pleb"

you can't make this shit up.
besides, i already won.
you got your little pussy chafed by my post and replied. so much for "nothing offends me"
all you need to do to trigger the average yard ape africanus is remind it that, although libtard white people lie to them, they're not real people, but animals that received an undue promotion from property to citizen.

is it true LA has the largest amount of coal burners?

What if they don't respect themselves tho?

Why can't niggers fight 1v1?

Wakanda is the most racist country in the entire world

You're a niggerfaggot

MIT? Whites only school, what a joke.

What is a coal burner?

>MIT
>proud of attending a fucking pleb school that 40% of college applicants can get into
Yeah, you’re a dumb fuck.

No you haven't. You live in cuckville. You've never experienced racism in your life there

Show them to respect, you can only teaxh them by showing them.

Family has our back in everything. Something the whites or Mexicans will never get.

Self proclaimed MIT graduate huh?
Cannot form proper sentences, uses multiple slang and racial slurs and speaks/types at a 5th grade level.
Well played jackass

Here's your (You)

>guaranteed replies

You also need to retake some reading comprehension classes. Because the only response that came from OP was this: YOU have been getting trolled dumbass

Well OP here guys. It's late gotta go to bed.

How easy is it for a brother to pick up white chicks in LA? Thinking of relocating from the Windy City to get some bimbo action.

Don't fall for the rap life style that LA lies about brother. Focus on the movement. Volunteer for blm, do community clean up, join a big brother program to help the young ones.

Im not talking about having each others back. Why does a nigger act so tough and taunts when he fights but the moment he loses all the other chimps jump in. It's not self defence, you instigated the fight but you need your friends to fight for you.

I jumped a few niggers with my friends too. Do you know what they do? They start crying and begging.
Fucking pathetic

This is why Hispanic people will never unite as we are doing right now.

>united as we are
You people just don't know what honor means. You're basically just monkeys.

Rodney King deserved it