let's share our warmth

Ehh... Is that comfy...? I don't know.

it's the comfiest.

I don't know about this... Ha...?

relax
there's nothing to be scared of.

im cold

i have boundless warmth to share.

It’s been literally years since I’ve even held someone’s hand. Sometimes I forget what a hug feels like.

i know what you mean.
the last person whom i was close to didn't even like to do that with me. learned my lesson though.

Well in my case I’ve never even had a romantic partner at all. I’m not bad looking, a healthy weight, I’ve just been socially isolated for most of my life and now I can’t make friends.

sounds like me.

Unifonically I am starting to consider suicide as a potentiality.

NO

you would just be denying yourself the possibility of ever feeling happy again, let alone love.

How much suffering until the feeling or love is not worth it anymore? I don't know if suffering 10 years+ is worth it

you are the only one who can gauge the value of something like that. it's completely subjective. i'm just saying, that it is better to be open to happiness than to lose the ability to experience everything.

wouldn't it just feel like shaking someone'd hand?

not really. it's a more intimate feeling.

like when someone shakes your hand, hard? or when you meet those dickheads that like to turn your hand downwards?

mmm.
not precisely.
i think it has more to do with the reason why your hands are in contact, and what your relationship is like with the other person.

ahh, ok.

u can miss me with dat gay shiet bro

it's okay.
there's only one person whom i truly desire the warmth of.