Ask a virgin Latvian girl anything :(

Ask a virgin Latvian girl anything :(

How have you not been raped yet?

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would ve been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

pic related?

a thread did die for this though

Kill yourself, you're just a beta cuck neckbeard pretending to be a girl because you want to fuck guys

image traces back to an archived Sup Forums thread posted a few month ago, similarly claiming Latvian heritage.

New pics or OP is a limp dicked faggot

What are your thoughts on Kristaps Porzingis. If you answer this incorrectly so help me my lord. I will travel across the far reaches of the earth. track your movement. Hunt you down beat you unconcious and then throw you i my trunk drive alll the way to the middle of the woods and peel your facial skin off one layer at a time with a saftey razor relishing your blood pitched screams until either I have removed every bit of flesh from your skeleton or you are dead. At which point i will devide your emains with a table saw into hundreds of pieces and then mail them to you family.

DAD that's NOT how you troll!!!

Do you wanna move to norway?

It just so happens i am also Latvian, blessed with a big baltic schlong

Hahahaha you’re poor

netēlo meiteni, pediņ

whats the ecb going to do to latvia now that they found out the latvian bank has been laundering money

Nevajag tēlot meiteni tu jobenais pediņ

Can ihave your virginity?
i am from latvia too, i live jelgava

Nedirs ka esi no Latvijas, nevienu cilvēku vēl nēesmu saticis, kas nespēj parakstīt normāli angļu valodā

Trying too hard, the post.

Labs mēģinājums...

>One arsehole that co exists with a vagina, thats dirty work

Es gan teiktu ka slikts mēģinājums, ap 5/10

Savējie Sup Forums slimiķi jāatbalsta.

OP nav no Latvijas, gan jau kāds faggots no JDF ar pasaules karti tuvumā, bet tur gan piekrītu

Kāpēc te pēkšńi uzrodas tik daudz latviešu???

Jo darbā nav ko darīt? Huiznajet

i would lick that all day

No timestamp no tits shut up fag.

/thread