Fapping to my step daughter

Fapping to my step daughter

Other urls found in this thread:

munj.pw/teens
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go on....

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Becouse, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

pig

Stale pasta

Dont cry crybaby

She’s sexy

Let's go OP...Post em

I took her phone away and she had taken so many naked photos of herself and she’s 18 with large breasts and nice ass

Just want to spank her ass

I just want to make her bend over like that while I jerk off and call her a whore. When I'm about to cum I'd spit in her asshole and slide just the very tip of my cock into her asshole and cum. Then I'd stand there and verbally degrade her and make her finger the cum out of her asshole and lick it off her fingers

She has such a tight little pussy too

She can call me daddy

What a coincidence! I'm fapping to my step-daughter too!

Fag,it's still OP

Pics

You got anything with you fucking her?

from the pic she looks like a semen demon.
probably she will let you fuck her hard.

Eliminate Jew propagated degeneracy, nigger worship, deviant behavior, and, Self-Hatred, and life becomes so much better.

I’m the OP so why does it say (OP) for coincidence guy

I’ve never fucked her. I just think about it often. Especially since she dresses like a little whore around the house.

That gaping hole looks loose as fuck

Maybe if your dick is the size of a straw

Got kik?

You want to date and fuck teens ?
>>Go find there -> munj.pw/teens
It's better than TINDER.

Not OP. Literally fapping to my SD when I happened upon this thread.
Sorry, not on kik
Here's one

You should put your mouth on the barrel of a loaded shotgun and paint your walls, OP.

If this is true and not just bait, you are lower than scum.
I have a stepdaughter and would do anything to protect her and would never think or talk about her the way you have your stepdaughter in this thread. I can only hope this thread is nothing more than bait.

cunt! know your place on you knees or on your back shut up and cook me somthing

Can't wait till the boys pack her full of,cum

Well, I can assure you my story is not bait. I want my SD badly and have done many things that I'm not proud of due to my lust for her.

Post more dude

What more would you like to know?

story, please.

More pics

Name, Age, Location

>have done many things that I'm not proud of due to my lust for her.

I'm 37 she's 18. That's all I can share.
About nine years ago I started dating a single mother (we're now married) with a 8 year old boy and a 9 year old girl. As I got to see her daughter develop, against my better judgment, I became more and more attracted to her.

sniff panties sometimes?

Yes, even taste them, suck on them while I jack off. Often cum in her clean panties.

put some spy cam in her room? cheap & barely visible

nice tight body!
What's her bra size now?
Know anything about her dating, bfs, sex etc?

Keep the pics coming

she's got some fat hanging udders.
Her age?
Any full body shots, clothed or not?

whats your favorite of her underwear?

Oh, I've already done this! Also, I have on various occasions observed her nude directly. It's hard to avoid when you're living in the same house. Of course, I'd do what I could to make sure I was around when she was showering or getting ready for school. I also did my best to let her observe me as well. I'd leave the door to bedroom cracked open while I was changing or wait nude in our bathroom knowing that she'd be coming in to borrow her mother’s makeup. I noticed her on several occasions lingering outside my bedroom or bathroom door, observing my naked body and bulging cock as I pretended not to notice her!

She's something like a 32B. She's only had one boyfriend. Maybe fooled around a bit but pretty sure she's still a virgin.

nice!
Give us the low down:
Nipple size/colour
Breast type perky/hangers
pussy, shaved/hairy, innie/outie lips?

She's got quite a few sexy pair, some silky, some lacy. I enjoy those the most.

>Oh, I've already done this
Then post some noods bro, I'm sure you had some good wins

Faget

How she react when she observe your "naked body and bulging cock" ?
Mother (or bro?) has no suspicion?

??? pic

Nipples are a good size, larger than a silver dollar. Pinkish brown against her pale fair skin. Somewhat puffy the last I saw them. Her breasts are not large but very perky! Her pussy is usually shaved (learned this from her mom) and innie lips as far as I can tell.

Faggot

biggot

puffy nips and perky tits, shaved pussy...

I can see why you have become infatuated with her.

I bet mom can't compete.

If it was obvious to me that she could see me she would apologize and leave, but on several occasions I could see her lingering and watching me thru cracked doors.

Here's one.

Pics of her underwear? Don't have any but -

>I could see her lingering and watching me thru cracked doors.
I think she's ready for the next step. Fuck her badly.

Mom's hot too. I love them both!

damn, perky teen butt.
love that peek of lips, nice gap.

can we compare mom and daughter?

It's crossed my mind! Thought of trying to create an opportunity!

Lucky you..

Yeah, I'm with this.

Think I'll pass on this for now. Sorry!

no worries.
Any more of daughter?

try to get closer to her, without sexual approach at first, make her confide in you ... when she feels comfortable, she can not hold back the urge to suck the monstrous cock she will see appear in your pants while you look at her boobs...

such bullshit, she is in no way interested in your old junk, prob thinks you're a creep

She's been a little more friendly lately. Hope it might develop into something more physical!
Take a close look down below!

arrrgh, fuck yes,

You can see a hint of her soft puffy nipples poking though.

Aaand yep, that's a shaved pussy! I bet you're dying to spread those plump little lips.

no fear that your wife will discover something, and losing all that you have + ruin the lives of these bitch

And here's something to help the imagination!
Yes, there's a worry. Probably the biggest thing that's kept me from doing anything more than I have.

Thanks for the pics.

>Now let's find who's this guy.

jerking hard to your step d

Happy with wife? (sex and all..)

No complaints. Sorry, have to split and get some sleep.

Good night ;)
make a thread with more picture next time please

Keep posting, fancy dumping a shit load of your step daughter on Vola so I can blast a load to her?