Sup Forums is mysognist, hates feminism, completely stormfront cucks for two years because its cool

>Sup Forums is mysognist, hates feminism, completely stormfront cucks for two years because its cool
>Sup Forums loves hillary clinton because emma tranny faced roberts and co thinks its cool
you cant make this shit up, complete hypocrites

hillary's a feminist?

bravo Sup Forums #IMWITHHER

>>Sup Forums loves hillary clinton because emma tranny faced roberts and co thinks its cool
Sup Forums loves Hillary because it's more fun to see Sup Forums implode

wouldn't it be more fun to see the face of REAL people get mad/explode? your argument doesn't make any sense.

Don't be silly, user. Real people don't exist.

but Sup Forums is Sup Forums

>threads are now dying in two and a half hours
Sup Forumstv/ is shitposting on Sup Forums right now, we're real Sup Forums.
Now if only there was a way to build a wall right now between Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

I went on r9k for the first time a few days ago and discovered that the whole point of the board is that unoriginal comments are banned. What the fuck? Why isn't that enforced on every board or at least the trash ones like this?

Real Sup Forums hates trump and Clinton

Real Sup Forums is a Shill4Jill

guys...

The posters who love hillary also love mad men which means they're gay or reddit not Sup Forums

Dubs confirm

Sup Forums just says they love hillary because it triggers the obnoxious fucking Sup Forumstards that spam their BBC and jewish conspiracy shit

I'm a woman loving, male feminist, I let my wife fuck niggers and encourage her daughter and son to have open relationships too, I just went to vote for trump and I don't like Emma Roberts because I can't stand Julia's face

ama op

Check em

Nice

theres no jewish conspiracy?

Did you like the force awakens?

Check em again

ok