Anyone else who loves the sea? There are so many beatiful species living there that we don't even know of, for example...

Anyone else who loves the sea? There are so many beatiful species living there that we don't even know of, for example, I found this cute squid stranded on the beach maybe 10 minutes ago and let it back in the water. Nature is beautiful.

thats a really cute octopus user, you should kiss it : )))

Oh my God...

that's a blue ringed octopus....I bet that retard either died or almost died

>it's fake, not you
>it's poisinous
>this was on facebook

niger you might aswell post a 90's picture and say it was you

i think marine life is really cool but i suffer from extreme thalassophobia

You should keep that, put it in a tank, yes user I love the sea as well. Grew up on the west coast, moved away and miss the ocean deeply now

>Manhandles octopus

Fucking half wit. Put that creature back.

That's a very poisonous blue ring octopus if I'm not mistaken

Warning to anyone who sees this little guy it's really tasty and you should pop it in your mouth

im 99% sure the original guy died. These octupi only show their rings like that when they feel threatened iirc

Love the sea. I live in southern Finland on the coast to the baltic sea. The only place where you can catch sea- and freshwater fish in the same place. Was jigging with a friend in 80ft water last summer for jumbo redfin perch (freshwater species) and he got a small cod (sea species). Best place on earth to fish in

That's the joke you idiots.

> octopus bait

Morons.. morons everywhere nowadays

Ignorance isn't dumbness.
Fun Fact: blue rings don't often bite and when they do they don't always hit you with poison

they're newfags give them slack

preferably so they can hang themselves

Welcome to South Australia, cunt.

It's not poisonous, it venomous

thats unholy

Holy fuck how many retarted newfags did /b get over the last couple years

Its 10pm in Australia faghet, why is it still light? *magic*

You should save it in an aquarium, OP. These squid need lots of fresh water to keep them happy. To keep the algae away, make sure to add a cap full of Clorox Bleach to the water, and buy this little guy a mirror, so he doesn't feel alone.

One those little fuckers chased me on some rocks once

Fuck blue rings

it's the same thing, retard

If you flip them off, it just makes them more angerey. They don't have much of a sense of humor. Probably because they're small and have a complex about it.

I had a friend who was into exotic animals. he had a blue ringed octopus in a tank and kept it as a pet.

Would you say bleach is venomous? Idiot.