youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck it.

>check if has pussy
>fuck it
>heil as i pound it's ass

>bitch get the fuck outta here before i call the cops

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

What?

A nigger falls in love with a nigger.

Unable to nigger, nigger is gifted with by a nigger machina with the nigger's phone number. Never minding the strange nigger , nigger immediately calls nigger, and is overjoyed to find out that nigger has a nigger on nigger as well.

But, the next day, when nigger recounts the previous day's nigger to the nigger, nigger only looks at him with a nigger. After some investigation, nigger finds out that the nigger nigger called is not the same nigger he fell in love with. In fact, nigger doesn't exist in this nigger at all. nigger is the nigger's alternate nigger counterpart, who has fallen in love with the nigger's own nigger , who too is blissfully unaware of nigger crush.

Hijinks ensue as nigger strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private nigger in order to equip the other with the nigger they need to conquer the heart of their nigger. While nigger chase their respective nigger , nigger ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the nigger of nigger.

ALWAYS FINDS A WAY

Put a collar on that nig nog and make her my sex slave she could live under my bed or in my closet or she could be an outside slave

threaten to call the cops of her if she doesn't give me good succ

Put a ring on that shit, proceed to make as many oreo babies as I could with her.

Cute face, no jungle tits. Good to go

Got more of her op?

Call the police,a naked nigress is robbing me,git here fast

Shoot her and bury her in next door neighbours yard

Piss on her face. Then call the cops.

I second the motion.

Do the same thing to her I just did to my hand.

PA has the Castle Doctrine, I'd waste the coon

funny bcuz tru

I'd freak out.

Whip out my dick, of course.

be over joyed take a few pics, say sorry want more but gotta leave before gf sees you

Cum inside

you mean bi racial nigress she has white genes in her, no nappy hair, and does not look like an ape