Is tinder fucking truly shit for most guys?

Is tinder fucking truly shit for most guys?

25/M How can I fix up my appearance and look more handsome so I can attract some decent girls?

Can’t even get hardly any matches on tinder even when I swipe everyone. It gets psychologically damaging when day after day nothing comes of anything. Not like real life people notice me. I’m not even ugly. I don’t get why statistically, I do it for nobody..

Bump

Bump

Try grindr
Not being mean but you look like a gay

I’m straight so why would I try grindr? What can I do to look more fuckable for WOMEN?

Either waste of space post, or OP is so retarded that he's unironically asking a super-cluster of autistic smooth-brains for advice on feemails

Same Problem Here

lower ur standards dude.. take what u get, not everyone is blessed with good looks

Lower your standards to include 7's. My girl would fuck you on tinder, and now I've got her she upgraded to an 8/10

>It gets psychologically damaging
I don't know maybe quit being a little bitch. Jesus christ man.

But why don’t I look good? What I can get literally disgusts me so I want to fix whatever is so ugly

Brandon gtfo if you haven't got pussy by now just give up there's sluts everywhere

I match literal 4s dude why would I not fuck a 7?

Can you show us what a 4 in your mind is? Screenshot a profile?

brandon you are so ugly! nobody can love you and your ugly face brandon!

Yeah

I should mention most girls in nyc are cute af

And it’s a consistent trend of only matching the least attractive of any girl when swiping everyone

I only ask this question so desperately cause I don’t fucking comprehend why this is the best I can do!

No offense man, but you look like the kind of guy I'd date. And I'm one of those bisexual faggots who only dates traps, fembois and real women.

You don't look masculine. You're good looking, but you look pretty not handsome.

I mean WHAT THE FUCK all my friends do so much better

How can I change that? That’s all I’m asking. What can I do to fix my shit short of suicide?

Post a pic after your suicide. Might pull some interest from 10's. Shock value of course. Gotta step it up only shocking the 4's.

Fuck off. Just trying to get advice that I clearly need

>psychoLOGically

I can see why you're fucking disappointed. Have you tried Badoo? Way better luck on there. Met my GF on it. Girls also tend to be on it to fuck around more and you can send anyonr a message

OP, are you swiping right on all these 4/10s? Firstly I'm sure you can get the obvious stuff out of the way, like getting better pictures that show off you being social and pics in good lighting with a decent jawline on show etc., don't settle for pics that you look 'alright' in, they need to be your best.

Secondly and most importantly, tinder is all algorithms. If you're swiping right on everyone, ESPECIALLY 4/10s, you're being bumped down the 'stack' of profiles that a girl sees. I'd recommend getting good new pics and starting your profile again fresh, only swiping right on girls you actually find attractive, not 'meh' girls.

First off shave all the hair off your face as it is disgusting to look at. Truthfully you look beta AF man, real opinion, I would shave my face as fast as I could get to a razor. If I was unable to get one I would start pulling that chin line out by hand. Then shave the head down to a buzz cut. Give the appearance of dude that wouldn't get beat up by girls you match with. Not saying you will pull 7 or 8's but shit a 6 ain't bad.Also go outside and take a picture. Do you know nothing of photography in the 21st century. Lighting dipshit you have none. So yeah shave haircut and better lighting in your pics should help. Or as OP vaguely suggested. Suicide is always an option.

Yes I have and still no luck. I’m seriouslu miserable... I even paid for a year of match.....

I also have hobbies and my own place and a good job. Status or hobbies doesn’t mean shit either if you look fucking bad to them

OP,

I know the feeling, nigga.

Bro, at least you are trying. These faggots tearing you down are such hopeless basement-dwellers, they'd never even dream of trying tinder.

You're young, buddy. Just keep at it. Keep striving. Something good will happen, whether it's on tinder or not. The main thing is to work on improving yourself at the same time.

GIRLS ALWAYS SAY THEY LIKE FACIAL HAIR SO WHATS SO BAD ABOUT MINE??

Do you got loot or you as broke as you look.

And also I want a girl I consider at least a 7? Why couldn’t I get that even if I changed these things? My friends get 8s....

I make 4K a month after taxes so average?

Good b8. Saw this thread before.

I have it and they love mine. But yours is disgusting. Its a male tramp stamp to only have a peach fuzz amount on the chin line. Either grow it out fully or shave it. And what the fuck is with the 72 hours past shaved shadow on the lip line there. Mustache is not popping either way. Cut it off ASAP.

what are your hobbies and interests?

Hi Brandon, how's life?

To be fair give mgtow a shot. If you truly enjoy life, not giving a fuck about having a girl or not and do shit you want to do, I'm hundred percent sure a bitch will turn up to fuck things up.
That has always been the case for me.

They like facial hair, not something that looks like pubes glued to your face.

Try talking to girls that attend the same hobbies as you (assuming your hobbies are social).
Tinder isn't the only way to meet girls, and sure as fuck isn't the way to meet ones for long term relationships.

I swear to god women have said I look bad shaven and to definitely try growing a beard or at least stubble

Many. They’ve said I look too young shaven

Sup Forumsro, I've been using tinder for a couple years and I've only gotten sex from it once with a pretty hot chick out of 50+ matches. All of those other matches either ignored me or talked to me and then stopped talking for no good reason. I'm a pretty attractive person, I have a stable financial income and I work out regularly and have been told by many of my peers (men included...) that I'm handsome. I believe Tinder is used by people who just want an ego boost or to make friendly connections with. Getting sex from a dating app is like finding air in space, it doesn't happen. You're better off going to a music festival or a club or some shit to meet people, that's where I've had a lot of success, especially for sexual flings that don't mean anything after the fact, which is nice if that's what you're looking for. So fuck Tinder, it's a shit app for shit people and you're wasting your time if you think you're going to find anything worthwhile from using it.

I’m asking about my looks rn user. This is the issue

Stop taking advice from women and start by observing males who get 7's and 8's instead.

Go find actual girls irl and learn to talk

I think they look no better than me but get matches

I need a profile pic at least before you go around saying. " I'm a pretty attractive person". The fuck outta here.

bullshit, i have a 4/10 male friend who gets laid regularly via tinder. he has little else going for him.

although the girls he matches with aren't any better

Your looks have nothing to do with your confidence in your ability to hold a meaningful conversation and in your ability to steer a conversation slowly towards where you want it to go.

it isn't me

Motherfucker we have told you. SHAVE or at least clean face it once so it wont grow in all patchy. You can grow a full beard I assume? As no rightful male that is 25 should not be able to.

Here is how you frame it then
"Looks are not as relevant as I think"
"My idea of an attractive men is not the same as a 7 or 8"
"I am not a good judge of male aesthetic s"

Pick one and move forward and cut this " I'm a hot guy why aren't den bitches lining up to fuck me " bullcrap

Lol this faggot, I've gotten laid more from sex than music festivals or raves. Get the fuck out of here with your self appreciating thinly veiled crock of shit advice

Fun fact

No one gives a fuck if you work out regularly

If you are a "hot guy" Then you have very weak communication skills once you engage a woman. That or you have too much pusscake baked into you that your too timid to approach them.

I'm not posting my face on Sup Forums, thanks. If you don't want my advice you don't have to take it. I live in San Diego where there are beautiful people nearly everywhere, so a lot of attractive women here hold out for the pinnacle of male attractiveness, which I am not, but am not far from. Tinder is the kind of app that greatly depends on the local dating pool, but you only see the surface of it from using it. Most people who would be interested in dating you DO NOT USE Tinder because they know their worth.

Serious critique
>Take a pic outside
>Drop the quizzical 'lmao this is weird' head tilt
>Burn that hooded sweatshirt immediately

The head tilt is probs the real killer. You do have kind of a pretty babyface, but that can be an advantage. Grow your beard out, at least let it get a little rougher. Looks like ken doll stubble when you wear it that way.
Stop taking advice from your female friends/relatives.

I know what kind of situation you are in OP. I have a somewhat similar face. I can't grow a proper beard, so it's either a pretty bad fuzzy short hair. Or its a clean shave, which ensures I look 5 years younger.

Your best bet is to have proper pictures. Go do something hobby related and get somoene to snap a picture of it. Make sure you have a picture with company aswell. All the better if there's a female or two on said picture.
That will ensure that you get a few more matches.

Other than that, there's nothing you can do but keep trying. Remember that Tinder isn't everything since the competition on it is absolutely overwhelming. Most people get into a relationship through work, social groups, events or a simple conversation at a bus stop.

Lol, 10 times out of 10 a woman would go after someone who takes care of themselves rather than someone who does not, but hey, keep eating those doritos. I won't stop you.

Sluts do

Yes but I can’t get s conversation going without a match based on looks passing the test..

This is the main issue with Tinder. It's entirely surface level, and most people don't even read Bios. Locking eyes with someone in person might be surface level also, but there are so many more nuances in real life that Tinder will never be able to offer its users. Posture, vocal tonality when saying hello, first impression stuff. Can't get that online, it's a huge waste of time.

A lot of beautiful people getting fucked by hotties on tinder too. But you appear to not be one. Ugly ass nigga. Fortunately I have never had to attempt a dating app due to lack of pussy. However if I found myself in the situation I would A, get better at sealing the communication part of the deal as you said you appear to be lacking there.You stated "stopped talking for no good reason." I believe. Reason is you are probably unengaging or stale. Most likely the latter ugly stale ass nigga.

Well what’s wrong with my looks? I think I look pretty good and can’t understand why I couldn’t be liked on a surface level

Just googled mgtow, not brandon. Thanks tho, this is a whole new world

think about all of the other guys using this app thats what they all want. not a moderately attractive guy.

> smooth brains

He's saying that he gets no match even when swiping every girl. How can you lower your standards any further ?

Why??

Well, they have good points and overall sensible logic.

Not giving a fuck and focusing on self ownership is a great way to go. Disregard the woman hating bitter beta and omegas.

>I don't wanna to end up having 30 cats
The female equivalent of having a sword collection I guess. Fucking sad.

if that's a 4 where you live I never want to visit that hellhole.

also OP post a picture of your self.

Is this truly Brandon?
The majority of anons were right about the beard. Better look young than creepy.
Also about taking photos outside doing hobbies/having fun: atm your picture radiates desperation, you look boring and rather awkward.
Girls like adventure, masculinity; if they sense boredom, insecurity or weakness, they'll stay away. Look confident, look like your life is fun and interesting; then actually be interesting and assertive (not aggressive or annoyingly bossy).

tl;dr: look clean, look like your life already is interesting (like you don't need a girl to make it more so - like they can join in on the fun), look active.
Also dress better. A hoodie signals 'I have no fashion sense and dress like an average loser'.
Casual crisp shirt would be better.

I’m the OP pic

you need to suck a log of shit from Andy's asshole

she'll notice your throat getting clogged and swipe right

Absolutely disgusting

post all the pictures you put on Tinder + bio, if you want critique.

100% shave and get a more modern haircut

She looks like she'd probably be down for butt stuff

>it gets psychologically damaging day after day when nothing comes of anything

hoo boy, I've got some bad news for you buddy. Tinder will shred your self esteem unless you're literally 10/10. Women are uber picky online in a way they aren't in real life. Even 8/10 dudes have only middling luck on tinder, it's a massive numbers game.

Anyway if you want some good tips:

Main photo should ideally be some kind of engaging shot where your face is clear and looks good, but not just a mirror selfie. Doing some activity would be perfect. If you have a pet then a selfie in natural light with the pet and yourself would work well too

Photos of you doing various activities or visiting various places is always good. no group photos, no photos with women. If you have a good body, last photo can be a topless selfie but only if your body is 10/10 otherwise hide it.You need AT LEAST 4 photos, ideally 5. Women will look at EVERY SINGLE photo and if just one is shit you'll get a no, so make sure they're all ace.

Bio should be short and sweet. Customise it to the kind of bitch you want to get. Short and funny, without sharing much detail = hookups
Bits of detail about yourself (again, seriously, keep it short though) = you'll get more relationshippy types. Emojis work well.

Open with shit or cheesy jokes, they're the most reliable. Don't bother trying to customise something to the girl, it takes too long and barely ever works. Copy paste is the way to go, or mix your jokes depending on how rude her sense of humour looks. Jokes will only get you a bland reply usually so be ready to start an actual conversation about her profile from that point - you only need to be engaging for five or ten messages before you can ask her out, unless she's super shy looking, then play it by ear.

From my experience super likes do not work, but I think it's a regional and cultural thing. Buying gold is definitely worth it.

Don't get bumble, it's shit unless you're super attractive.

Exactly. I only match disgusting women and then my only advice is lower your standards???!!! Like how the fuck can I make myself like that?!

Only post pics to tinder of you doing stuff outside. Indoor selfie = loser

This isn’t true. Tinder isn’t some niche thing that only male models will ever succeed at. My friends are by no means all 10s neither are my coworkers. I don’t work in the model business. I literally just feel genetically fucked up since it works for most normal looking men

I'm not saying that only male models will ever succeed, but that women that would say yes to an 8 IRL would swipe no to him on tinder.

I'm not a model, I'm just an average bloke in a relatively middle sized city. I match with maybe... two or three people a week, and probably only one of them I'm interested in shagging. I'll get a date out of tinder maybe once every three weeks.

Depends hugely on your city. Live in london and you're fine, live in fucking Shepway and you might as well just kill yourself right now

your lack of self confidence oozes from your picture. you could be physically 10/10, but it still wouldn't help you.

I live in nyc where there’s plenty of girls
I’ll be honest I don’t have any pics like they cause since I’ve moved to the city I’ve made no friends... my bio literally said new here and looking to meet new people

I’ve also been on tinder for FOUR YEARS in a variety of locations before moving here

Look less gay.

>Well, they have good points and overall sensible LOGic.

What's a smooth brain?

Now? Steroids? I took up smoking cigs(something I was always fucking against doing) just to look more masculine and hopefully age my babyface, look less of a nice guy.

A brain lacking wrinkles and lobes, I suppose. Implying that the individual has less neural pathways and therefore lower intelligence maybe?

Cause females do this thing called reading body language.

From your desperate posts, you seem like a cringey guy or socially awkward once they get to know you pass the 45 minutes of the conversation.

You can be a 5.5/10 and score a 7/10~ because you are fun to be around or you can be at 7/10~ with a weird personality but only score 4/10 werido's.

How you present yourself, confidence, as mentioned from other poster, vocal tonality, and other social cues plays a role.

If you really want females, have a shit ton of money and aim for the 9/10s~ because majority of those females tend to want those certain things but the trade off is a lot of them tend to have a really low IQ.

Fuck off Brandon.

Also, your eyes already give it away.

I just want a 7-8/10 qt tbch... one that likes how I look too. And I’m only insecure cause I’ve been rejected a lot irl and online can’t even get tinder matches where body language is much less readable. Honestly, I’d be so much more confident if even I was ever validated by a girl that isn’t disgusting looking. But for now I’m stuck in a way of thinking my looks are bad

I would suck your little pecker.

>If you really want females, have a shit ton of money
This got me thinking the other day: why do people consider soliciting prostitutes pathetic and beta when long-term relationships are basically the same thing? A girlfriend or wife is essentially a live-in prostitute.

You can't really, its mostly your facial and body structure. You could try bulking up but it probably won't help.

Start working out. It will increase your confidence, increase hgh, bdnf, white blood cell speed. Also leg strength directly correlates to IQ and mental health, also walking stimulates your lymphatic system. #2 watch some rsd videos, alan watts, anything you can find that resonates with you to help give you self confidence and realize there is no tomorrow, just an endless now and until you realize this you will stay in an endless cycle of thinking now isn't the time. Don't be apologetic, accept who you are in the now. #3 Build yourself on your tinder to appear more of what the type of girl you resonate with would be looking for. There's a lot more I could say but it's a good start.