If you are older than 25, you have no excuse not to be dressing your age and acting your age...

If you are older than 25, you have no excuse not to be dressing your age and acting your age. Lose the dumbass jungle beard. Start lifting. Get a haircut. Wear suits. And stop wearing nigger tennis shoes strutting yourself like you're cool. You're not. Grow the fuck up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Caring for the opinion of people you will never see again.
Top fucking cuck.

>Being a perpetual virgin
Toppest kek of the dumbest cuck

Suit and tie are freemason/zionist garments. They are uniforms of evil that symbolize the betrayal of God and Jesus Christ: a reference to Judas Ischariot. The open vest stands for Iscariot's guts spilling out, and the tie for the rope he hung himself with.

You're not 'classy' if you wear a suit and tie, you are cancer.

And shaving your beard is what slaves do. A fully grown beard is the privilege of a free man.

I wear suits at funerals only.
You must be a cubicle worker, a cuck, or both.

Shit dude, just turned 26. Started lifting, and getting good groceries.

It's Hip to be Fucking Square baby!

youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg

The new themesong of the alt right.

I watch myself lift in the mirror and blast this song wearing my MAGA cap. It truly is a great time to be in your mid twenties.

I lift and have a jungle beard and usually just wear t-shirt and jeans during summer and hoodie/shirt during winter. Why do i have to care about what cuckfaggots think about me when i have a beautiful wife, a beautiful home, a beautiful car and a beautiful bank account?

Nigger, it was like 97 today. I'm not wearing a fucking suit.

>muh class
>muh supreme gentlemen

Kill yourself.

Working hard to support your family is the only thing a man needs to do

You're just a faggot trying to imitate daddy

Wageslave detected

I wear a t-shirt and shorts with flip flops, kill yourself.

Hola Autismo

>Start lifting
lmao

Only office wagecucks need to be gymbrahs in order to get fit.

Do bodyweight exercises and manual labour like your ancestors.

32 here

>Acting my age

I do so

>Jungle Beard

I honestly have no idea what this means. I usually shave daily. Sometimes I skip a day

>Start lifting

Good point. Although I mostly work on cardio because I am more worried about living long term as opposed to gaining muscle mass

>Get a haircut

Once a month. Short

>Wear suits

No. Fuck you. I work as a Sr systems analyst. I only wear khakis and polos with casual hiking shoes. If I ever dress up it is during important meetings which is rare and even at that point I forgo a tie.

You honestly forgot way more important things, like....

Own and learn how to shoot firearms

Get a good fucking job and become independent to an extreme degree

Build up equity and buy your own home and/or property.

What if I look like a kid at 27? I was getting ID checked last year.

You stupid fucktard and your companion conspiracy freemason idiots are responsible for a wrong opinion on conservatism and right political views in the public eye

It's called linen. You'll actually be less hot if you wear linen pants and a linen blazer instead of shorts and a t-shirt. Did you ever stop think think why Saudis are always wearing layers of white robes? The simultaneous blocking of the sun, and the evaporation of swear makes the suit a refrigerator.

fuck off you artsy, fancy, materialistic degenerate

Oh look, I dress nicely. Who cares that I'm an ignorant moron that only fuels the degenerate culture

>wear suits
fuck that
I've got no business owning more than a black suit for funerals and to be buried in. I'm upper-lower class and I ride a motorcycle, I wear leather jackets, boots, and jeans. My sole concession to dressing my age is the fact that I turned in most of my t-shirts for oxford shirts.

>Wear suits.
Mate do you honestly walk into the local store in a suit?

That makes way more sense than I feel comfortable with.

Fuck right back off to your zionist fuckbuddies, good goy

>what is humidity

>wear suits

manchild detected. found your pic

Suits with 40 C outisde
Yeah no

>You'll be less hot if you wear more clothes, goy! Just trust me! Now get back to work!

I'll stick to t shirts and shorts, thanks.
And I actually work out, so I can pull off showing off skin.

Seconded

>Sweat evaporates in 99 percent humidity

What the hell is going on with his shoes?

Politicians that go on record saying stupid shit like that should honestly be removed from politics, automatically.

They shouldn't even be placed into federally funded mental institutions, because the government welfare system should stop funding them instantly.

Appropriate dress vary by situation, wearing a suit all the time is literal autism.

low poly count

Also, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you don't look like Daniel Craig. So you probably look like a doofus wearing a suit anywhere but a wedding.

>not wearing a suit

Ever since I started wearing a suit, my career took off. Now, nothing but 100% silk or animal skin touches this body.

suits are for cucks tho. I'd never wear on if my workplace didn't have a fucking dress code.

so uncomfortable, restricting and the tie makes you feel like you're suffocating. ugh, I can't imagine anyone willingly wearing one

Yeah, then you're fucked. It still helps to keep the sun off of you though. They make super think casual shirts for boaters that still block UV rays. That's pretty much by daily wear in the summer. That, and linen or some kind of synthetic golf pants, but not a suit.

Omg is this the chick at the Phillies stadium yelling cracka jackssss? She stole my heart last summer when I saw the Phils/Brewers game.

>Implying 99% percent humidity exists where people live.
Perhaps in the water. I'll give you that.

Try the American Southeast, faggot.

C'mon, the stupid Zionist thing is the only thing holding me back from publicly supporting a right-wing opinion and I have no Jewish ancestry whatsoever. I mean, how can the Zionist thing be right if Muslims say it is?

Looking like a dufus in a suit is a matter of sizing and tailoring. Anyone can look good in a suit--anyone from a dyel twig to a total fatass--they're designed specifically for that purpose. Also, a suit isn't necessarily formal, there are casual suits. "Suit" just means a jacket and pants in a matching color/material.

Stop trying to impose your false sense of fashion on others, faggot. Just because you cannot grow a beard does not mean you have the right to tell others to shave. The person in your picture does not lift. He is a weak manlet.

Why would you live in a swamp?

>tfw 26 and still in education

I wish I was better lads, I really do.

I apologize, it's only 92% right now.

Agree man

It's not either-or; both Arabs and Jews are Semites and Semitic tribal warfare dictates perpetual, origin-free meanspiritedness. They're both scum.

+1 for that as the new anthem. But why single out just that one song? The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost.

I'm 19 but I wear suits when I want to be formal, shirt and tie+jeans and sporty belt/shoes when I want to dress casual
I also have a beard (not long though), with a moustache but no hair on my cheecks (to highlight my jawline). I have long hair.
am I a weirdo/degenerate?

>Stop doing what I personally see as bad/wrong
>My personal opinion and worldview is clearly superior, even though I am posting on a Laotian pottery imageboard
You should go to your room and think a little, mate

I live in Florida, nigger.
It's not a suit and tie climate.

That's a very hefty misquote, lads

The tie comes from the Croats and was "culturally appropriated" by the French. No Jewry here.

OP is right because you slobs are continuing the social degradation which had started with the baby boomers.

You don't have to wear suits everywhere, just when appropriate - otherwise dress tastefully and not as a degenerate human billboard.

How come women check me out more if I dress fashionably jive?

Why?

Yes, it is me. The Pistachio Girl.

Oyyy Veyyyy, they know me here!!! MY heart, she SWELLS!! Got on Comcast closeup twice last night - the announcers talked about me for a whole damn minute!
#MakethePhilliesGreatAgain

>I also have a beard (not long though)
As long as it's properly groomed it's acceptable.

Let's assume that's right: Jews are no threat to us at the moment. That might have been different at other times in the history, but currently, Muslims are a threat to our society. And who is responsible for most of the shit that's going on? Yes, mostly non-Jew liberals.
So please let us shift the discussion to our real threat at the moment.

But if liberalism is going to win in the long run, what really is the point? Why should I dedicate time and effort to this life if my race is dying out soon anyway?

il look like a dumbass I cycle everywhere I go and I have a physical job.

I'm fucking 30 and considering entering education

>Wear suits
>Suits
>Willingly wearing the uniform of a cuck

You'll probably start on about how real men wear fedoras, too...

>Wear suits

I'll do fucking shit you nasty homo cunt.

I got an MSc exactly because I refuse wearing that uncomfortable shit!

this guy... this guy gets it. you have a channel or something?

Because if liberalism "wins" it merely precipitates a collapse and a vacuum that will be fulled with an illiberal society to bring back order. Liberalism can't "win".

I don't wear tennis shoes because they're cool nigger, I wear them because they comfy af

People shouldn't wear a suit for no reason I guess. My profession (not career, trade, or job) requires one. What people don't understand is how much pussy you get with a suit on. Hoes literally cannot help it. Even degenerate hoes secretly like it- I'm telling you.

Who wears suits for casual wear? Jeans and a blank white shirt are timeless