Conviction CANCELLED

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/conviction-canceled-at-abc-945573

literally who?

Atwells tits couldnt distract from the poor acting and 'go-nowhere' plot

KEK

Get shit on you annoying waifufags.

>says this while posting one of the worst waifus
>an even worse one than titsmcgee

Can't wait for network TV to finally die.

was that another one of those boring as shit lawyer procedurals that is exactly the same as about 50 other shows? Why the fuck do they keep churning those things out?

This is no surprise.

Waifubait has to be fun. Conviction was too boring.

They're cheap as dirt to make.

Called this in literally the first thread.

Maybe Marvel can leverage more Agent Carter out of this. They were close to a renewal when ABC's president pulled her night of the long knives and cancelled EVERYTHING.

These shows are a diamond dozen, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this was going to be a six episode flash in sudan

>diamond dozen
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Apparently execs at ABC LOVE Hayley which is why this was lined up as soon as the Agent Carter show ended. I'm sure they'll find another shitty project for her. Both of her shows were trash but she was the spark in each of them.

Alert the authorities nerd, I give no fucks.

It's a doggy dog world.

I hope they find a way to get her and Gemma Arterton into swimwear every episode

>A show no one cared or knew about has been cancelled

woah

agent carter was okay
also, i can see her nips there. cool

GODDAMMIT, I want her to have fucking work immediately or I'll go fucking riot

her tits need to be on air constantly

>also, i can see her nips there. cool

that's fuckin dope dude

sick bro

No you can't.

any webms?

Can't this tit monster catch a break?

I'd watch the shit out of that.

U G L Y
G
L
Y

do you know what nips are? real question

The premise of the show was a spoiled former first daughter gets busted for cocaine possession and the district attorney of New York gives her a job to get her out of it. The job? Freeing convicted criminals. Throw in her gay brother, a sassy black cop, a gay mexican, a flat buggeyed girl and a Killjoy.

A fucking 1% baby getting away with crimes and getting other criminals out of prison. All the tits in the world couldn't save this shit.

you can 100% see it on the tit that's facing the camera. Nip and areola even. Just look harder, or use photoshop

you forgot to add that the gay mexican was an ex-convict with the tats and everything, lmao

I also laughed my ass off when I saw no-tits TWD-mcgee in Conviction, it's like the execs said
>WE HAVE TO BALANCE THIS TIT-RATIO CALL THAT LITTLE BLONDE BITCH

people from japan?

Something I forgot to mention...

The latest episode had them trying to get a poor kid out of prison. The poor kid was taken in by a rich family. He was convicted of killing the families mother by stabbing her to death. They had twists like the son planting the knife on the gardener and the gardener being a thief. Eventually it turned out that both the poor kid AND the son killed the mother. Apparently they were both fags, the mother disproved so they killed her.

Rich people getting killed at the hands of their gay children and lovers.

someone needs to greenlight Carter vs Mockingtits make it a semi-reality show, entire episode is seeing who can show cleavage the best

Post the webms please.

That actually sounds kind of fun in a so bad its good kind of way.

What else kind of case they have on this show?

They had a guy convicted of bombing a mosque. He was a vocal hater of muslims and was seen casing the mosque. They found bomb residue on his clothes. Turned out it was the Imams wife who blew up the mosque. One of the team members made a deal with another inmate to start a fight with the innocent guy so he would have to stay in jail.

Kek. This show.

Might check it out because of all that shit.

and let's not forget behind the scenes

>bullying the breastlet
>show cancelled

>the district attorney of New York gives her a job to get her out of it. The job? Freeing convicted criminals.

What? To make it square that he let her get away with a crime she has to help people escape justice?

>a killjoy
Guess its pretty much confirmed John and his cyborg qt are returning next season then

Goddamnit, her character just confirmed she was bisexual on the episode last night.. I wanted to believe we were on our way to some hot lesbian sex scenes

why can busty women never make it?

FUCK MUH DICK

You guys would love Katerina Hartlova

Fuck. Everything.

This is really hot

but I liked having Emily on my tv

well there's more

and another

Who was her girlfriend?

Important question. How are her eggs?

some hot shot lawyer that her boss just hired

they haven't showed her yet

fuck, i hope she's hot and we get at least one fap-worthy scene between her and hayley before this show ends

FUCK

People here have been asking for that since the first episode. When it finally happens they cancel it. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is the threesome I want most.

I fucking pray for that senpai

Lets hope shes big tittied too

what if I just want Emily?

Fuck off with that xenomorph, faggot

How does ABC keep fucking shit up for Atwell? Her face and fat tits alone should be able to keep a half-decent show afloat, but they can't expect her to succeed when they keep sticking her with the worst written shit ever. She's actually a great actress (see: Black Mirror, Pillars of the Earth), but Conviction barely gave her a chance to showcase her talents.

Oh well, at least we got 13 episodes of her strutting around in sexy office clothes. OP's article also said ABC is retaining options on Atwell for now, but I'm assuming the odds of a second season order are like 0.01% at this point

You can have her after I'm done with both of them.

They technically didn't cancel it - just didn't give it a full season order (her co-star who also happens to be the ABC President's sister confirmed this on Twitter). Probably as good as cancelled though, unless they move it to a different timeslot and its ratings magically improve.

This. Well said. She's actually a very good actress, not just a top tier thicc semen demon

FUCK ABC

that's the wrong choice, sorry

But that leaves more Atwell for me, so...

i have an idea for an abc show starring hayley atwell

hayley atwell stars as a cop who goes undercover at a bra shop where all the shop ladies have to wear the merchandise and she's undercover because they traced the bras of some murdered girls back to this one shop so she's there to try find out who the killer is if it's a customer or if it's an employee or anything but the main point is she's in a bra every episode for at least 20 of the 40 minutes
also emily kinney can join the cast too and there are several chase scenes like someone tries to steal bras so hayley chases after her or him and tackles them

well at least we're both happy

well said
fuck
i love artwell.
:(

hopefully she comes back with another agent carter (or stand alone movie)

here's hoping.

literally no tits

literally a qt with pink nipples and a very nice butt

She was glorious as Agent Carter, I also hope we get more

also, I loved based Jarvis

Will based DC save atwell?? as a DChad i love her

god, that would be my dream

she deserves better than the shit they stuck her with at ABC

she's so talented, and i selfishly want her to get more great roles while she's still in her physical prime

We all do fämälämäzoid

good god
if haylee gets picked up by cw and shows up as wonderwoman...
oh
my
god
so much win

She could be Star Sapphire on the next Green Lantern movie???
With this suit obviously.

She's THICC but has the face of a gorilla

>that lewd mouth

jesus FUCK

>as soon as the Agent Carter show ended

It was actually green-lighted before Agent Carter Season 2 ended.

YOU HAVE NEVER WATCHED THE SHOW REEEEEEE

huh? I think her face is gorgeous

Her tits are fantastic, obviously, but I actually think her lewd mouth is the highlight for me

This is a good thread it's a shame I didn't watch the show but I stopped watching Agent Carter too so I'm a shit head.

I want to see her naked so bad...

She looks like a 12 year old boy

Shame on you, you don't deserve this 10/10 waifu goddess

Too bad ABC can't get this lewd

Would love a reenactment with Hayley and Emily Kinney playing the part of Eddie Redmayne

pls post the webm of her eating an apple

see
APOLOGISE

I gotchu