How do I get over my ex b ? Its been over three months now, its a long story...

How do I get over my ex b ? Its been over three months now, its a long story, but I'm basically a shut in now due to having problems with alcohol in the past. We were together for 4 years, and her mother told her to leave me because I had problems with booze. I've been off the booze for over 7 months now, but her mother never cared.

What the fuck do b?

Here's some pussssy

have sex with a woman that's more attractive than she is

Fuck bitches and make money.

Do it out of spite, hate her for making you feel this miserable and use that as motivation to better yourself.

Get together with another girl. Also never give a fuck about what others think about you and what you do, everyone is an asshole, you should just live your life how you want too.

try to keep you away from alcohol, it s hard to stop drinking. be strong and as we say in spain, gym and 0 contact

First move on making myself better?

Don't answer if you feel it's too personal but:

What's your fitness like?
What do you do for work?
Have you got savings?

Its hard when I'm basically a shut in these days. I only go out to work three days a week, I don't know how to meet girls without alcohol? I've never been in this situation before

I study horticulture, and work part time.

No savings, and relatively healthy, although I could be fitter. I'll be more financially safe within the next few years

Can you get more shifts? If you're working you're not thinking about her.

Running or cycling is good to take your mind off her, get a playlist of some really happy music and go out and enjoy it while exercising

Not until the summer I can't.

That's what I'll need to do, I've not stepped out the door in four days, what a state I've got myself in, I need a haircut and shave and a life's. Damnit

Lived with my girlfriend for 3 years, she broke up with me last week because she's fucking insane, had to move into my parents house and I've not had a shower or a shave in a week.

We all go through it man, don't worry about it, it's only temporary

Block her on social media and fuck younger bitches

I'm still not over the girl I used to talk over the Internet in 2012.

Sorry to hear that mate.

I just feel completely lost, I know its temp, but that bitch just lives in my fucking head, three months in I should be over her already. Should be out slinging dick

She's blocked. I've even made up dating profiles, but they're fucking useless

Expect to miss them 6 months for every year you were together. Alcohol will fuck with your chemistry and ultimately make you more depressed. You need to hangout with your friends - get out there and hookup and meet new girls. It's going to take time but the feelings always fade away if you hang in there.

wha

Six months for every year? Pls no!?

I can't go back to booze, it was hellish, I just need to get my wits about me and meet new people. How do I do this without booze, not a fan of online dating, much better in person.

You can meet them at clubs, bars, live shows? Sure you can have a few drinks socially, I think he means don't drink to mask your emotions.. ie don't sit at home drinking by yourself in your misery.

What a fucking pussy. Jesus. If you miss a bad relationship for six months out of the year, you're retarded. Maybe if YOU fucked up and cheated, or didn't meet her needs or something, but not if it was mutual or her fault. I'm married now. Been with my woman for 7 years. Before her, though, I had multiple relationships lasting 2-3 years each. Once we broke up, and I realized it was for the best and I'd find better or do better on my own, I never missed them again. You need to grow the fuck up, man.

You're right! No need for the cheeky language son, I'll smack yer arse

Start drinking heavily. You’ll make better decisions and get all the pussy.

Well, don't be a sad-sack crybaby, and I won't get
>"cheeky"
Relationships end. People make mistakes. This planet has 7 BILLION people on it. We didn't get to that number because 90% of people strike out and end up alone. We got there because compatibility is a complex, and far reaching intrinsic trait of human beings. OP will find someone else. Someone better. Someone who understands him and enriches him. If he doesn't, it's his own fucking fault. Grow up. Be confident. Learn to love again. It's really that easy.

totally best way, listen to the man

repeat if necessary, you'll be over her in no time

Story time
>gf of 3.5 years broke up with me
>says she doesnt love me
>tough time in my life
>exams ,grandma died , cat died , i was in hospital for 5 days ( food poisoning) , my best friend moved away and she dumped me after all this
>she cheated on me with another guys
>i found through a friend later
>she was lying to me all the time "there is nobody i just dont love you"
>when she broke up she just listed all the things she didnt like about me for 30 minutes
>also said her friends and family dont like me
>fast forward 2 months
>she's been toying with me all that time
>doesnt answer my calls 4/5 times
>emotionally broken
>cant sleep , cant eat , cant study , cant work
>this constant feeling of emptiness inside my soul
>she was at my place one night
>i tried to kiss her but she rejected me 2 times with absolute anger and hate like she is disgusted with me
>feel my heart sink lower than before
>suddenly realize that i have a B-day to attend and two girls are waiting for me while this bitch doesnt want me
>kick her out like the bitch she is
>get dressed and go to party
>get together with the 2 girls
>wake up next morning and the sadness still there
cont

Before this story even ends; You sound extra pathetic. See my advice here:

>it feels less than usual
>this peace of shit girl didnt want anything to do with me while other girls wanted my attention
>figure out she is not worth it and list all the things i want in a future girlfriend
>she has only 20 % of them
>call her to say goodbye and tell her about last night and that she's not worth it
>she says "yeah right "
>stop calling her for 1 month
>delete facebook and number
>start going to the gym
>every day for 2 hours
>running for 1 hour like a madman just to keep my mind off her
>realize 1 month has passed without her in an instant
>realize i am in better shape than ever and i go out with hotter girls
>she calls me crying
>says she's sorry and that she wants to be friends
>tell her i dont love her anymore and that i fucked a few hotter girls than her and she is not worth it
>she starts crying harder
>hang up
>never hear from her again
>fast forward 4 years
>graduated
>have over 1 million $ in assets
>have a 8/10 gf who is awesome
>still work out since i made it into a habbit
>most of my friends back then i have removed
>have a few good friends
>travel a lot
>life has never been better
>fuck bitches , acquire aesthetics .accumulate money

i was back then , yes

Going to need sauce for that pic op

I second this.

My ex broke up with me over vague reasons out of the blue 3 months ago. Reflecting on the relationship I realized it was for the best. She really brought me down. Best I've been mentally and physically since before the relationship. The thought of someone else fucking her even though we are broken up still angers me but what can you do..

smoke weed

Don't fucking blame the mother. Seems like you're butthurt because of that. If she really wanted to be with she wouldn't give a shit. Also being an alcoholic is pretty lame. So get the fuck over it, fix your shit and one day, it will all be in the past.

Random slut on fan swingers

Her mother has a hold over her, I know she would have stayed if her mum wasn't about. Her mum fucked her head up. She's done worse than tell her to get rid of me.

Fab*

Its the same thought with me, I had to block her on fb cause she was def gonna post pics with other guys.

On the bright side of my situation I cut all contact with my ex despite her wanting to maintain contact. She constantly stalks me on social media and has tried to message me a few times so I guess I feel good about that in a strange way

He's another slut

Sounds like her too...

How big of a fucking loser are you? Heres some good rules for life:

1. Never blame anyone else for whatever situasion you get yourself into.

2. Always move forward and realise your own flaws

3. Deal with whatever gets in your face without spending weeks sobbing and NEVER feel sorry for yourself.

maybe we were dating the same girl user

Thats why her mother told her to leave you since her mother obviously need money from you or your parents

Or there's a certain amount if girls that are crazy lol seems more likely

Her mums a cunt. She has cancer

I'm a loser for sure, but getting places, alcohol addiction does that to a man.

You forgot to check my quads first therefore your answer is invalid and you should try it again

Ah. Sorry, a bit harsh maybe. But life goes on and theres always another girl.

And no matter how good things are theres always another problem too. So always looking forward and dont get too stuck in the past?

And try to have some fun while your at it.

Damn how could I miss them!! Nice quads

Thanks for the kind words, I know here's not the best place to come for advice, but I know you guys have it in you. Words are truly noted, I just need to stop dwelling and fucking around, its just taking its time, cause this'd is a whole new situation for me being off the booze and all.

Here's some fud

Its going to take at least half the time you were together. So you are looking at 2 years at least. But don't worry. All you need to do is hit the gym, fuck bitches and keep yourself busy. You will be fine user

I broke up with my ex like a week after we lost a unborn kid. Moved back in with my mum. Ruined me cause I felt so guilty. About 7 months or so later, still depressed as f, quit work and everything... Found out she was having a kid with someone else. Fixed me, made me realise I dodged a fucking bullet.. You have too, you just haven't seen it yet