Sup Forums can't refute this

>videogame tranny

I hate social hypochondriacs.

That woman's name is Petit like Petite but she's at least an XXL

>implying that xenophobia is bad

>racism
name one racist thing Trump has said
>xenophobia
How is he xenophobic? He is for legal immigration. Is it that bad to not want people coming into your country illegally and undocumented? Why do you think we have borders?

"Everything is rape, because, rape," the tweet, but with rape replaced with violence.

>talking is an act of violence
this thinking is actually dangerous; it legitimizes violence by equating it with speech.

Muh Muslim immigration moratorium

Cuz it's a good idea to let people who blow shit up

>Trumps words are violence
>Protesters violence is Trump's violence

And that's exactly what the protesters are thinking in their self-defeating turbas.

I kinda agree. Lets make violence part of politics. That way when the far left, niggers, and muslims are all systematically wiped out, there will be no reason to bitch, cause it's what they wanted.

Xenophobia is completely rational and any sane person and society is xenophobic to some degree.

Xenophobia is made up word to polarize a subject just like racism and sexism. These words are moral high ground terminologies to undermine basic principles of trust and social behavior. This turns subjects that aren't binary to binary and trivialize ideals and values into pseudo-religious constructs that can neither be questioned or destroy. New religions pop up every day, people can not live without a god.

remember to REPORT tweets like this for inciting violence

It's wrong to victim blame, except when its for something that you disagree with.

I think the presidential candidate's politics are violent therefore the people on my side are justified in behaving live a bunch of apes rioting and attacking people randomly how dare you claim that anything we do is wrong.

>rhetoric is an act of violence
Look who never got hit in the face. Once someone clocks it in the jaw,it'll learn real fast how to distinguish real violence and hurt fee-fees. Fucking sheltered babies.

Simple you turn her SJW status against her by saying.

"I am a Muslim man and women have n place speaking without a man giving her permission. Respect my culture and shut your mouth unless spoken too"

I'm pretty sure Hillary has more blood on her hands than Trump ever will.

Violence totally has a place in politics; trannies like that bitch need to be beaten more often.

I agree. Trump's words incite violence just like women in skimpy clothes incite rape. dressing in a provocative way IS rape.