Is anyone else deeply in love with frankie cosmos like i am? shes a fucking goddess and puts grimes to shame

is anyone else deeply in love with frankie cosmos like i am? shes a fucking goddess and puts grimes to shame.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IJB0aD8gSA
youtube.com/watch?v=7uADIoi4Jug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed. She was very delightful when I saw her live. She makes me want to buy a danelectro. Is she still dating Aaron?

>puts grimes to shame.
I'm about as anti grimes as they come and I don't even believe this. Frankie looks like she at least showers though

i believe so. bf or not wanna cuddle up with her on a couch and just like talk about music in the humanities

reading this board is like pooping on puke and eating it all together

cooperate shill music for women that play the ukulele that identify as art hoes and live on tumblr.

You twee fags need to be executed.

>Comparing two artists because they’re both grils

she never uses a ukulele. also, corporate??

Her music is painfully mediocre and she is incredibly plain looking. I don't even like Grimes but I'd probably still probably put her higher in the waifu rankings.

I mean seriously, when you have people like Julia Holter, Laura Marling, or Joanna Newsom who are both legitimately impressive musicians and beautiful I don't know why you'd favor some chick like this.

if i could make love to someone's vocal cords, itd be frankies before anyone elses.

do you even recognize which site yer on?>

I'm comparing them based on how attractive they are though. Grimes is a 3/10 and Frankie is a 5/10

>having unimaginably rich parents and resources to do whatever you want

>make music that is so shitty that you would think it was meant to be shit on purpose

she is also an ugly white bitch

she has the look of an innocent white girl and i love her so much for that

Women get to make 2 cord music and get lumped in with rriot grll shit regardless of their quality.

her music is complex sometimes

this site is mostly 15 year old boys so she is 11/10

age doesnt matter at all. 11/10 is 11/10 no matter how old you are

/thread

you clearly don't understand how this site works and why grimes and bjork have 20 threads a day

Reminder that Scaruffi gave her debut EP a 7/10

she reminds me of the racist white girls at my elementary school

there's plenty of men who can't come up with a decent song idea for the life of them and still have fans from sucking off enough music reviewers. (like the animal collective guys)

seriously fuck the fuck off who cares what he reviewed

>Scaruffi

fucking hell my first day posting on Sup Forums again in years and I completely forgot about him

No, in fact I think I hate her more than any other musician alive. I'm not even a big grimes fan but grimes shits all over her any day of the week.

>la la la i went to art school
>wah wah wah my dog died
>do do do i have more money than you could even dream of, peasant

?

is she trust fund?

I saw some vid a guy came on her face

that describes half the internet m8

Link?

use this. put words in the spaces

www. ________________ .com

her dad is Kevin Kline

how could she not? she looks like she has never had to work a day in her life.

grimes is confirmed trust fund though. lawyer and professor parents

I don't mean to sound rude, but Kevin and Phoebe are so attractive and their daughter just looks like an ugly duckling.

She definitely looks more jewish than her parents.

>>>/stormfront/

anybody ever watch chappie?

are there any sexy yolandi bits?

Fuck off, there's nothing racist about it.

Nah man you're right Jewish people are inherently ugly now excuse me while I go fuck my German shepard in the ass.

You said it, not me.

>(You)

she has literal celebrity parents who have a huge family fortune

>professor
Nope

>confirmed trust fund
She/her parents temporarily disowned each other when she dropped out of an advanced science degree to pursue music professionally, so also nope

It literally doesn't matter if someone is a spoiled trust fund brat IF their music/art/contribution to society is good.

Frankie Cosmos' music fucking sucks so that's why she sucks.

disowned?

youd basically need her bank statements to prove she was nt funded. lawyer dough is only slightly less thick than blood.

pokie cosmos

youtube.com/watch?v=6IJB0aD8gSA

i cant believe shes uzing hersexuality like that

this explains harvey weinstein

>to prove she was nt funded
There was nothing to fund. Her musical career literally started out with her in an unheated room and a free copy of Garage band.

Also,
THIS. Case in point - Kate Bush.

someone paid for the unheated room and the ramen m8

oh and that thing that software runs on....fuck is that thing called.....itll come to me. oh and electricity. and i guess she called home omehow, so she needed a phone..

pokie cosmos II: youtube.com/watch?v=7uADIoi4Jug

with time pokie could be good. right now she belongs in a garage. but pops pr team helps.

id fuck her.

grimeshas some talent and skill but her music suck and is vapid. im truly surprised people like her. but then i remember: millenials.

but id fuck her.

CAN WE PLEASE MAKE POKIE COSMOS A THING?!

Why do i still visit this board. Music is dead

god i hate that sweater.

hate you fucking norm core tryhards

knock knock

>this is cute to white people

lol

Reminds me of clairo

someone with an xvideos account needs to ask that guy to do Clairo

google "frankie cosmos cum tribute"

Bad day?

ugly (((white))) bitch

>also, corporate??

feivel...

13:26 stranger thing s2e1

music is made with and android app

u make me feel like a fo0o0o0ol

ugly jew

Sup Forums go

now

please

thanks

straight outta auschwitz
crazy mf named greta

faggot

couldnt even post a pokie

too busy with your hate speech

you will never kiss a girl in your entire life, why do you even try to coax us with your buffoonery, you make the people at your local middle high cry with passionate secondhand desperation. i have sex with seven girls per week, one girl per week, and they all look like that hot stripper bitch from ringo deathstarr mixed with alice gloss. you are nothing.

you must be the drunk guy from the Swans show last night

>someone paid for the unheated room and the ramen m8
Yeah - Grimes, with money made from working as a poster artist and a comic book store.

>oh and that thing that software runs on.
You mean her roommates' computer which she was borrowing to make music on at the time since she didn't have one of her own?

>and i guess she called home omehow,
Nope

>so she needed a phone..
Nope - one of her most famous songs (Be A Body) is actually about her experience living without a cellphone for the 3 year period during which she first started making her music.

The best part is I'm not even shitposting here - everything I've mentioned here comes directly from interviews with her.
Grimes is very possibly the single-most legitimately self-made, pull-yourself-up-by-your-own-bootstraps successful pop artist of the third millennium (so far.)

FYI no one here cares who you would or wouldn't "fuck" because this is a music discussion board.

clairephobes BTFO

hahah I have met her in real life a few times, we have some common friends about the diy scene in brooklyn.

she's a good person. also loaded as fuck with a ton of industry connections.

She played an American Apparel event which is shill shit

yall fugg?

Based, thank you

I'm not gonna comment on her appearance, her parents, or her ethnicity nor am I going to say anything about nepotism in the music industry. All I'm gonna say is that this girl makes the absolute worst kind of twee, lo-fi indie pop. I don't care if she's your waifu or if you want to fuck her. If you genuinely like listening to her music, though, you have awful taste and should be embarrassed.

not for awhile. he's off doing some lou reed-lite bullshit

She lived in a really nice apartment in lower manhattan the last couple of years. She's made it happen on her own but don't get it twisted, there has always been a safety net.

>Manhattan
I think you're wrong

im not into her shtick but i am absolutely in love with her/her band's music

definetly not

Kate Bush's parents were amateur musicians, the only conceivable 'nepotism' she benefitted from was being Lindsay Kemp and David Gilmour's protege and that's because they were impressed by her talent

the artists you mentioned are good, but would anyone spout this bullshit about male artists relating to their looks? i don’t think so

>Boy bands never existed

the only one goddess is grimes, user