Kahoot : 279051

Kahoot : 279051

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot)and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

What's that shit and why americans play it in class?

im in

Also in

ME THREE

Can't see questions, going for red triangle always

OP post results or pics

im nigger

got in as fuckface mcgee

Fuckin nigg

Fuck OP, tell us results, we want answers

I had a streak as Fuhrer triangle OP

I didn't get one right, I'm never lucky.
Apart from right now, with these fucking digits.

fucking OP never delivered...

I in >:)

Big fuck is in the house

Big Fat Nigger Dick reporting in

It’s like a quiz game

its shit education, thats why murimutts are fucking stupid

100% of the time, every time a kahoot thread pops up, I can not connect

immediately disconnects and says "do not refresh trying to reconnect" every time

what the shit?