pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pC-mjpSsAes
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/03/tian-tianwang-chinese-americans-support-trump-because-he-is-the-alpha-male-the-world-needs/
hulkusc.com/fox-news-hd-stream/
baqiworld.com/2011/10/watch-fox-news-live/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE CTR SHILLS ARE EVERYWHERE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS IS AWOOOOOVMENT

d-do you guys think Trump continues to campaign hard in California to get free press because of the retards who attack Trump supporters??

kek nice image

>deleting /vr/ threads.

Tropico 5 election I had today.

I keked

>>"Peaceful" Protest at Trump Rally, San Jose 06/02/16

really makes you think

Hat request

On behalf of Trump and his supportersI apologize for the violent acts that have been invited upon ourselves. I apologize for my intolerance and the hatred of tolerance. I apologize for the actions of many Trump supporters. I from this day forward renounce Trump and pledge to fight for the values of humanity

AWOOOO~

thanks fampai

>last thread is at 298 posts
gross

had to open catalogue for a fresh one

To those who worry about Trump supporters being called Nazis: what fucking universe have you been living in for the last 11 months? We are called Nazis every single day. Shut the fuck up with your concern trolling.

I have a degree in electrical engineering. Been for Trump since he retweeted the can't stump the Trump Montage Parody video.

What is CTR?

REMINDER

DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS

THEY DO IT FOR THE (YOU)'S

DON'T RESPOND

JUST FILTER BY ID

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

THAT IS ALL

count the retards

How do you guys feel about #TrumpCurse?

Personally, I like the sound of "The Curse of Kek" because this is a particularly dark meme that normies are unlikely to spread.

oh gawd

ITS A AWOOOOOVEMENT!!!!!!!!

M A G A
A
G
A

Crash Team Racing

That's my OC :^) 6,000,000 hours in Paint.

Correct The Record.
Hillary's paid shitposting corps.

>#TrumpCurse
yeah thats what we will call it

Kek. That's a name I haven't heard in a long time

TRUMP ON FOX NEXT

Stupid Bernie...even without super delegates, he isn't beating Hillary. How can his supporters cry crocodiles tears when Hillary has more regular delegats and more votes overall?

Are people, Jewish ones that is, purposefully putting their names in between multiple brackets n twitter?

I see quite a few celebrities with it.

T-that butt is too small.

Yes, please link to said celebrities.

OY VEY
no idea I guess they will just keep donating

link it faggot

You should see the trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=pC-mjpSsAes

Thanks shopper

im watching it on cable nigger

kek

Virgin Islands is today. When are they voting?

FUCKING KEK
no problem

Here is a photo of Baron trump (future God emperor) not giving fuck on his stuffed Lion

Is the birthday card for Trump still happening? I haven't heard anything about it in a few days.

Anyone got any news on it?

AhmedMinion

how effective is it to spam online polls? seems like Sup Forums helped trump because he could say, "i won every online poll" the next day. like that was something he could point to as an indicator that he won even when he looked relatively weak. will this shit work when it's 1v1 though?

>watching the coaxial cabled Jew

>‘Tian-Tian’Wang: Chinese-Americans Support Trump Because He Is the Alpha Male the World Needs

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/03/tian-tianwang-chinese-americans-support-trump-because-he-is-the-alpha-male-the-world-needs/

He was so thrilled to see us,” said Tian “Tian-Tian” Wang, the president and founder of the group devoted to the candidacy of Donald J. Trump.

“Him seeing us meant a lot to us,” he said. “We are so excited. We are going to go all the way. We are all in for Trump until he wins.”

Trump appeals to the Chinese-Americans because he was the first one to really criticize political correctness and he is a true Alpha-Male, he said.

“He’s the Alpha-Male the world wants,” he said.

“Mr. Trump hugged lot of people. He kissed a lot of people. He is like a Teddy Bear. He is a very warm person and you want to hug him,” he said.

“He came out of the house and was saying: ‘Where’s David? Where’s David? We were waiting out in the garden and he told us that he was grateful for our movement. I have never seen the guy so happy and I have been to many of his rallies.”

Wang, a real estate investor, said he confronted protesters at Trump’s May 27 San Diego rally.

“I went to the San Diego protest area with my banner,” he said.

>>>“I went face-to-face with Mexicans—people waving Mexican flags—some of them pushed me. I didn’t push back. I just want them to know that Trump has Chinese-American support now,” he said.

---OUR CHINAMEN ARE UNDER ASSAULT----

love it
wait so how are your gauc ocs?

twitter.com/CHSommers

I don't get what this is, someone mentioned an app or some shit and then it got (((shut down)))

Hat request.

i don't see why not
i just don't know if that helps sway people. I've always been suspicious of the "momentum" meme.

If Trump has more days like today, where he just keeps his head down, he'll stroll into the White House.

He should stick to Teleprompter speeches and one on one interviews to limit bad press and let Hillary hang herself with this email thing.

Only use rallies when he wants to throw a bomb at Hillary.

its handy when ur data is shit
and computers require coxial cables for internet access shitlord

The "Trump is offensive" meme is an outrageous lie.

Nearly all of his official positions merely support the enforcement of laws that are already on the books.

What IS offensive are the violent attacks on citizens LEGALLY exercising their first amendment rights.

It is completely and utterly disgusting what the anti-trump protesters are doing to people who are simply attending a Trump rally.

They vandalize, assault minors, and hurl vulgarities.

When approached about their positions they resort to insults and curses.

It's sick and disgusting.

It is even worse that the democratic "leaders" have not lifted a finger to protect their citizens.

hulkusc.com/fox-news-hd-stream/

Trump calling in to talk Ali

>this bores me
>is anyone up for a game of basketball?

Ifunny.co :)

On pc. Pc freezing. Fixing it. I could make a few quacs if you have any you want shopped tho

no they don't idiot, they use wifi

>and computers require coxial cables for internet access shitlord
depends

When was there a 1st Holocaust?

>implying barron don't have a Slamball court in his room

what does the cuck say ..

Reference noted, well done user

have some more barron on his stuffed lion

no its fine just wanted to know

>tfw not enough good karen doujins

Is that a team fortress belt?

TRUMP
ON
FOX
COMMENTING ON MUHAMMED ALI

called ali trash talking him bullshit

>that art on the cieling

I don't even remember what that's called I'm so low class

Don't respond, just report

is he right?

looks like it
now thats a great family

baqiworld.com/2011/10/watch-fox-news-live/

Speaking of, off to do stuff once maor. M.A.G.A on, next time on there will be guac

It begins

Trump has literally maxed our human aesthetics
He lives as close to the gods as a man can. Even elevating himself high above the earthbound plebes

:^)

Don King endorsed Donald Trump? Nice.

The site called The Right Stuff uses parentheses around names to approximate the effect of a booming echo sound effect, which they use in their shitty podcasts to identify Jews.

honestly why do americans think trump is good

I love how Trump goes full on tacky with his decor.

Asians Americans are usually just like whites, they're sick of political correctness and their race constantly being highlighted by the liberal establishment when they just want to live and be American. Since they're economically and intellectually about the same as whites, they suffer just as much under the burden of illegals and niggers, especially since they primarily live on the West coast. Based allies.

ah alright see ya m8

So when do we actually start fighting back against these leftists and spics instead of taking it like cucks?

>inb4 "b-but that's what the media wants us to do! :'((("

Please

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH