My girlfriend is a 9/10 at least prove me wrong

My girlfriend is a 9/10 at least prove me wrong..

a comely wench, but no more than a 6

She can't dress worth of shit for one.

She has the hands of a 50 year old man for another.

7.5/11

agree. well done op

She has a dick, so that makes her 11/10

Ok, she's a strong 6 here's my proof:

Pic related

if that's how you feel then so be it
no point in convincing you otherwise, have a good day user

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Looks like she has no soul

8/10

Your faggots are just jealous

>hands
jesus fuck

Is the pic unrelated?

No curves and the "cute but not hot" face. 7/10

This. If nothing else available I'll tell all my mates she was a 7 and only show them the badly taken pictures

The hands of a warlock

she is at least a solid 7

eeek man hands

How did she get so hot?

Wow, user are remarkably consistent in rating attractiveness. Its as if there is an objective beauty standard instead of subjective preferences.

In other words, OP is biased.

>My sides

She didn't

Man Hands
Jew Nose
No Tits

bruh your bitch is a 4 at best

died

she looks Irish, beautiful eyes

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Show me more of her!

My friends all hate me for having such a hottie

nudes

thid
Iam curious about her teets

She could rip the soul straight out of your chest with those demonic talons, they're probably mad because they want their souls back

tbh i think her hair and dress could be nicer
also man hands
and whatever the fuck that is half way up her arm/wrist

>asymmetrical leg size, gross. -1

>shit taste in clothing, sad. -1

>giant man hands with veins, probs have benis +1

>dyed hair -1

>doesnt show bobs and vagene when asked -1

>looks like she needs to take a shit -1

>slightly cross eyed +1

Overall 6/10. Would not bang

Does this rating make any sense ? I don't think so. Beauty and erotism are in the eye of the beholder. Some like her, others complain that her hands are too big or whatever. At the end of the day all that matters is your own taste and that you love her. I for one can assure you, if I get the chance I'd fuck her.

Thx for rating. Maybe the values will change after you will touch a "vagene" for the first time.

did you even read his ratings? he clearly prefers benis

I dont think so. Lvl 32 wizard here, I will never give in to the weak temptations of flesh.

Nope, i am out. Too old for this kiddo shit.

impossible to judge, under clothed conditions

Kiddo shit?
You're the one coming to Sup Forums looking for approval on your choice in girlfriend.