What do you see user?

What do you see user?

A snake playing a sax.

Why?

A mouse/ rat face

You see this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

an xray of a woman's pelvis

Bane

A spider’s face

Looks like another copy pasta day...

A wasp with boxing gloves on

14 guys blowing 19 guys

A fatass with huge hands

A basketball team that sucks.

Looks like Elizabeth Warren wearing her headdress.

a faggot with his thread

An ant with cat ears, am i a psycho OP?

A hornet's face

I see op being a faggot again.
Also dead people.

Alchemy

A knight hilding his sword stabbed to the floor

No shit i actually see that DEUS VULT NIGGER

MY MAN

A bettle with boxing gloves.

Same

army heli transporter

An ant with boxing gloves

The Dude.

Satan

Strange big bug.

Wasp face.

Hivemind: This was my idea for a thread a few days ago which I never got around to. Gracias, OP.

Now how about some more blots? Not going to post because I'm busy with Important Things but will drop in to see if you faggots can keep a decent thread going.

fucking bumpity bump

a mouse with sunglasses

Fat guy

Ant/insect head with some starburst effect behind it

A boxing crab

kek'd

I see a wasp

I see five niggers in silk costumes raping a well-oiled Orcish transwoman.

A Freudian nightmare.

Two bears high fiving

The upper body of a buff guy doing a front double-bicep pose.

It's called a power-lifter...