Why shouldn't I kill myself?

Why shouldn't I kill myself?
Hate my life completely.
hate my girlfriend
hate my job or lack of job
all the women i've fallen in love with... it hasn't worked out
going nowhere in life
gf that i hate might be pregnant
girl that i've had a crush on for a really long time that offered to make babies with me this year is about to start dating a beaner
girl i fell in love with recently just wants to be friends
just sitting here feeling like shit again. except this time i'm pretty confident it won't get better. I've been telling myself that for years and it hasn't
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

copy pasta bullshit

bump

no, just become a serial killer

wtf no that's terrible

just because my life is shit doesn't mean i should go around being a dick

I always wonder why, instead of killing themselves, people in this situation dont just make a completely 'out there' change to their lives, run away to another country, become a prostitute, try out some new drugs, just try and stick some experiences into this pathetic amount of time that we have consciousness for in the vastness of time in it's entirety. Why snuff it out early without at least going off the rails and trying new experiences before you end it.

because most of the time the idea isn't geniune. and when it is geniune until the last moment. when you geniunely realize that nothing will change your life even doing something weird like sex for money or becoming addicted to herion. Life can absolutely get even shittier even if you are a depressed piece of shit.

at least finish 9th grade little buddy

most people walk around depressed wanting to die, but too fucking scared to do it. by the time they've built up the courage to do it maybe they will try some risky shit. i guess it's the conciousness to understand that taking risky actions can just make your life even shittier.
considering suicide b/c of girl problems? Congrats ...now your just a crackhead whore with aids

1. Dump your gf
2. In fact, dump everything you hate
3. Ignore bitches from now on until life gets better
4. Concentrate on what you really love/want to do in life
5. Start working towards it, that means get off of your ass and get going.
6. Work some more.

Nothing will change if you don't change.

solid advice, but i'm at a stalemate

i'm not trying to be nit picky, but

if i leave her it makes it harder to convince her not to have the kid
she buys me shit and fucks me so it's not all that bad. just hate her personality and looks

i've tried my ass off to ignore bitches i just can't

concentrate on what i really love.. this is fucking golden right here. not being sarcastic

You can really do it. You're afraid to step out your comfort zone, but try to take real risk and also work hard to persist despite your pains because that's how life becomes meaningful.

As Samuel Beckket said "I can't go on, you must go on, I can't go on, you must go on, I can't go on, I'll go on"

When you feel like you can't do it is precisely when you must go through with it because it is through the crucial decision which will change your reality.

You're probably young and I think you can work on yourself, experience great works of art and find a passion and then love will come to you again.

Change your outlook, change your life

"I'm having issues with catching feelings for every girl who makes eye contact with me, I wanna kill myself and DIE!"

Betacuck confirmed. Don't worry, those babies aren't yours, you zero sperm count loser. Fucking off yourself or don't. Your pathetic genes won't carry on either way.

Don't kill yourself, play pic related instead.

(pic related)

Are you m-m-me?
>girlfriend(s)
>not a virgin
No, apparently not.
>Hate my life completely.
>hate my girlfriend
>hate my job or lack of job
>all the women i've fallen in love with... it hasn't worked out
Well, I know those feels at least
>Why shouldn't I kill myself?
Why not indeed.

is that miley cyrus or faked

Do you want to tell me there is nothing you love to do or you WOULD love to do? Even the lowest form like playing vidya or watching anime?

It doesn't matter what it is as long as YOU get something out of it.

If you WOULD like to do something, let's say, travelling, but you can't because of money or whatever, then this should be your goal for living; making it happen.

Also: dump the gf. You hate her personality and looks? Damn dude. There's nothing left to love then. Dump her, at the very least when you find out that she isn't pregnant/doesn't want the kid.

You can't be happy when you surround yourself with situations/people you hate.

why hurt yourself when you can hurt other people.

uve got a gf and a job and u wanna kys? smoke pot

Is that fucking Miley Cyrus? Not surprised but what the hell lol.

Boo hoo. Poor you! You have a gf and a job and it’s all just so hard... :(

Shut the fuck up you retarded faggot. If this actually makes you so upset that you cry on the internet for validation then there’s no way you could handle actual problems like the rest of us. Do yourself, and all of us, a favor and yes, fucking kill yourself fag.

If you hate life things only get worse, you can offer more to the world even if it's killing yourself but on cam just don't take the pussies way out OP

There's no reason at all, just do it.