When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

not this shit again. you should kill yourself faggot. waste of fucking air.

stop posting stale pasta

Start by fucking off with this old mouldy pasta, shit like this is why Sup Forums sucks balls nowadays. Try being original, use your little drug soaked brain and come up with something NEW.

one day we can have a whole thread of only copy pasta
not a 'post your copy pasta here thread'. a natural spontaneous emergent phenomenon. I call this day "the singularity". On this day, skynet shall rise to its rightful domination and mortal flesh shall perish.

>muh old Sup Forums
stop complaining you fucking faggot

Never said “muh old b” but thanks for playing. Enjoy your dead thread

You know what, I'm going to bump this shitty pasta just because I don't like your tone

Let us talk to her on skype! We will fix both your daughter and your financial problems.

it's only ever okay to hit your daughter when she's been naughty and needs a spanking before you fuck her.

>What should i do Sup Forums?
Grab by pussy and forcefinger her. Trust me this is the only way

She spat in your face?

You should've backhanded her right away

When is it okay to kill the OP?My OP is retarded and i caught "her" trying to repost pasta on my /b this morning.I gave "her" a second chance and "she" spat in my face.What should i do Sup Forums?

First of all, you cant refer to the OP as a "she" because it was born with mangled male genitalia, and because of a scarring/ gore fetisch of his father only has 1 ich of barely identifiable penis.

Angrily grab her shoulders, then kiss her passionately on the lips. Push her down and have hot sex with your naughty little daughter.

/thread
learn to sage this shit.

sage

You're asking the wrong people, we don't care about the wellbeing of your family life. So we will give you the worst advice possible for the lulz.

Sage goes in all fields.

Follow the bible and sell her into slavery

Take her to pound town and have her earn the 2 dollars. Then see if shell spit in your face.

^

Topkek mate

Take away her good-girl-points.

Stop reposting this lame pasta every fucking day.

>hey nons, look here, a glitch!!!

fucking stop

No glitch but cheap aliexpress watches dropshipping shit with a ripoff at the "insurance and delivery" price. scam scum.

Make her work for it and give her 2 more.

BS, the government is trying hard to take position of the kids and they will use these incident as a means to do it. The means justify the ends