What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

My girlfriend moved in with me tonight. She is a nudist. Her parents are both nudists and she was raised to think of the naked body as natural and not sexual. I tried to tell her not to go walking around nude in front of our roommates and she smirked at me and then immediately walked out into the living room, pulled her dress over her head revealing a completely nude body and sat down on the couch between two of them.

She just looked at me and said, "What? I gotta be me. Might as well get this over with."

She then proceeded to tell my roommates that she is a nudist and started talking about her childhood and eventually said that they should expect to see her walking around without any cloths on. My roommates were very, very supportive. They were smiling ear to ear. then started teasing me, telling me that I shouldn't act so possessive and talking about how I should be more accepting of who she is. It was all tongue and cheek and she laughed. I faked laugh, but underneath I was really mad.

We sat around and talked for a few hours, drinking beer and smoking weed as we discussed our new living situation. Specifically, what it was going to be like having a girl in the house living with us. She kept getting up and going to the kitchen to get beers for us. When she did that, all three of my roommates just stared at her body as she walked into the kitchen and back, practically drooling and she seemed to like their attention. It really bothered me.

I eventually just went back into our bedroom and left them there. They were just straight up flirting with her and I couldn't take it anymore.
I don't know how I feel about this now that she's living here.

Did I fuck up?
Pic related is her

Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.org/gGoxnDb8m
supforums.com/thread/744051843/miscellaneous/what-do-you-do-when-your-girlfriend-is-a-nudist.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Yeah, you fucked up. She never intended to be yours; you're just the provider. You can't fix this. You can, however, still post her nudes.

Yeah just drop that chick. And those guys better just be roommates 'cause they certainly aren't your friends either. Just straight up disrespectful, the girl and roomies

This
Kys OP

When ahes out make your shit clear, if they flirt with her or try shit with her in any way theyll be answering to you

you are a cuck

Show us her nude or go away

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you were probably made well aware of this personal caveat of hers, long before she moved in with you, especially based on how quickly she was willing to tell your roommates. That being said, you should have seen this coming from a mile away and taken action to intervene/get your own place with her (without roommates) so that this wouldn't be an issue.

Sorry, OP, but this is all your fault, so there's no one to blame but yourself. If it's a resolvable issue, then stop being a sad beta cuck and put your foot down and tell her that this shit isn't gonna fly in the relationship/house you're in. Just because she was taught not to sexualize nudity does NOT mean that your horny roommates were.

Otherwise it's just a matter of time before she gets fucked by one (or both of them)

>"It's fine, babe, sex is totally natural"
>"Humans aren't biologically designed to be monogamous, you shouldn't worry so much"

agree

Show us her nudes or you’re a fag

Sure is some old pasta in here

Wow you all fell for that shitty old copypasta

Amazing how often a nudist gf moves in with a guy and his 3 male roommates.
I've seen that post two times already. Not recently, but it was the same exact story, some choice of words etc.
Tl,dr fake and gay

Enjoy
icutit.org/gGoxnDb8m

Copypasta new friends, sage and move on

out there in the flat earth this is really going down.

Pasta is pasta

I ain't clickin that shit

>implying there is anything in this shithole that isn't pasta

Good because that shit was a virus damn it

Can't tell if fake or not but you fucked op.

Either you stay long enough that she cheats on you with your own roommate or you dump her and one of your roommates "date" her and they fuck all night in your place where you can hear them. Probably invites the other roommate too.

You knew what was going to happen and don't feel pity for a cuck like you, enjoy your life left in this world

Still a fag tho

copypasta
supforums.com/thread/744051843/miscellaneous/what-do-you-do-when-your-girlfriend-is-a-nudist.html

Break up with the bitch.