At least Trump is good for some laughs

At least Trump is good for some laughs.

I agree. But best Trump laughs are for people who do not live in America.

Fuck Bernie. It just came out yesterday that he was the beneficiary of all of the "muh Russian" narrative you fags have been spouting for a year. not Trump, Bernie. And wasn't it Bernie that I saw during the campaigns, that had those 2 fat nigger she-beasts come up and take the mic from him at his own rally? Shit was pathetic fam. Make another thread, this one is shit.

>those 2 fat nigger she-beasts come up and take the mic from him at his own rally

the ultimate cucking. he beta'd off to the back of the stage and watched them shit all over his rally

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world

stay mad princess

says a job dodging basement leech

It's easy to laugh at this buffoon from afar, but it's kind of sad that the Great America we learned about in history is now somehow damaged feeding the infantile ego of your new emperor.

fuck off i contribute more than you i would reckon

sure you do buddy, your tears don't count as contribution though

i will track you down buddy i'm on a mac and therefore have the commensurate resources to fuck you over

Do we have any proof that Trump can even run? The only time he even walks fast is for 2 scoops of ice cream

dont forget your ski mask

he can crawl pretty fast

most people think life is a video game and they that would charge into machine gun fire like a hero but the truth is most people run for the hills when you point an .22 caliber pellet gun at them

You're a moron. A politician isn't going to fight two black women for a microphone. Trump says he would have fought them because he's an idiot who can't think two steps ahead and see that it would be very bad press. Much like yourself, apparently.

You might actually be retarded.

Or Russian.

Basically the same thing really.

The entire world WISHES Trump had ran towards a nutjob with an AR15.

What a fucking retard. They only did any of it to stop Hillary. You goombas shouting "lock her up" had a Russian puppet-string tied to your tongue.