Serious question Sup Forums, is god real?

Serious question Sup Forums, is god real?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychonautics
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

No

god died around 10 years ago

There’s way too many flaws in Christianity, explain to me how the fuck would “Adam and Eve” have navels if they didn’t have a mother????

Imaginary skyman

How do you explain Noah’s Arc ?way too unrealistic, or did Noah have magical superpowers? Shit doesn’t make sense fags

What's even more odd is that they were supposedly made in God's image....so does God have a naval? Who birthed God? sorry, I'm trying to make sense of nonsense.

yes

you could argue that human progression is god, if there is an objectively axiomatic right or direction of such

if there is its very likely probably non aggression principle and anarchism

mises.org

its also achieved by use of psychadelics and cannabis (endocannabinoid system, humans are hardwired for it)

you'd also be moving to no injustice in the world, collectively, as a sentient species... which interacts with all the animals and environment around it, so it would spread.. eventual progressions in technology and such may let a future us live forever and u can truely start building singular individualistic god sentiences

*dubs checked* exactly, they expect people to believe in things without evidence, that’s just outlandish and illogical in my book

It’s a natural human thing to find a reason to everything. They don’t know how people and earth was made so they come up with “god” as the reason to everything

say my ear cartilidge is being beamed by a satelite right now creating audible crackles in response to surveilance of my subvocalisation and reverse engineering algorithms of such to get my thoughts, or something of that nature, but i dont have the money or tech to afford a device to record it happening, and all i have is some research of it online and my testiment to back it up that its happening.

is this evidence? to me it is, to you it could be feasible, but would you act in violence against me for these accusations or would you assume im right until proven wrong, and to say im wrong conclusively is to get some form of meassuring device that can meassure electromagnetic pulses and wahtever else on the wave spectrum and see if it shows up when i testify the violence is happening

>its also achieved by use of psychadelics and cannabis (endocannabinoid system, humans are hardwired for it)

After doing 5 grams of mushrooms I can only imagine what some myan Indians were thinking when they ate some cubinsis or whatever psychedelic they could get their hands on, they didn’t know what the fuck was going on so they obviously had to try and make sense of it and their way to make sense of it was calling it “god”

I believe mushrooms were the base for early religions 100%

Thinking “god” is the reason for everything good happening is also discrediting the actual people who went through it.

Let’s say someone wins the Super Bowl ,”oh Id like to thank god for everything” totally discredites the hardworking players

Wouldn’t act in violence but I’d be open to hearing your “evidence” and try to be as understanding as possible.

That's just a painting bro

Yea ok but you can look at other depictions of “Adam and Eve” and they have navels

>A Psychonaut is a person who explores activities by which altered states of consciousness are induced and utilized for spiritual purposes or the exploration of the human condition, including shamanism, lamas of the Tibetan Buddhist tradition, sensory deprivation, and both archaic and modern users of entheogenic substances, in order to gain deeper insights into the mind and spirituality.
erowid.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychonautics
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page

well anyone who can do anything about it is far, FAR, beyond the point of needing evidence. just need to pull a trigger of their own or two... godwilling

God is only real if the person that shit out that massive thing in the thread pic didn't have to wipe.

Chances are he or she did have to wipe