Dodgers vs Cardinals 8 Pitchers None can pitch edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ips2mM7Zqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't wait for the cards to lose cause you jinxed it like a dumbshit.

So I take it Wacha is an ace again?

The Dodgers can't hit or pitch. The Cards got this and this is coming from a dodger fan.

then why are the dodgers 27-20?

Playing shitty teams. You are seeing the Dodgers for what they are right now, overhyped and outplayed.

took a couple days off /mlb/ feels like a good night to return...

Go Cards!

Listening to Dodger broadcast for a second before switching to FSMW and hear them talking about the degenerate costume parties joe maddon makes his team wear...

>t. Cardsfag

I'm a realistic Dodgers fan. The Dodgers don't really have a pitching staff since all these guys they have a really htittable.

We have the best pitcher, and one of the best rookies. Turner and Grandal is having a good season so far and we have the best run difference in the mlb.

Doesn't account for shit when you are 3rd in the division.

>muh may records
so you aren't actually denying that the dodgers have a good shot at the series this year. good to know

Not really, Turner is hurt and Kershaw can't pitch every game. Corey Seager tanks the team when he is in a slump and grandal is not that good.

>Say you are a realistic fan
>Base the entire season off the first 40 games

Sure buddy

Summer is already here lad, if the Dodgers are going to make it they are going to need a miracle.

The first 40 games is a pretty good way to tell how the season is going to go. On the other hand, 2011 Cardinals.

Kershaw pitches between 20-30 games
Turner is on the 10-day DL. Are you even trying to make a point here?
Seager had 6 WAR last season and is projected to do good this year as well
Grandal is having his best season yet

Look at the Rockies and the Diamondbacks, thse are dominant teams.

also
>dodgers 4th best bullpen
>stl....19th

>stl bullpen
more like blowpen amirite.

in non-cali/fl states from april 30th to may 1st the number of girls wearing flip flops and sexy sandals to baseball games quadorrillions. Seriously you CA/FL guys are lucky as fuck. I love when girls flip off their flip flops/sandals and put their barefeet up on the seats in front of them. Though I actually notice if girls do it in the seats behind home of the dugout security actually makes them put their sandals back on. I guess female feet are too LEWD for mlb.

Sick ump ball against Utley

that Zelda theme

Sick ump ball against puig

Still got the hit.

D O Y E R S
O
Y
E
R
S

Kenta is still my nigga

Hahahaha fuck you faggot!

Holy fuck Kenta can hit.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ips2mM7Zqw

Moar pls

cute, i'd normally call her a disgusting trashy pig girl that lost her sandals while drunk, but that's usa olympic volley ball girl april ross. she probably doesn't know how to walk in dirt/sand unless she's barefoot

I can't decide if I like Wacha or not. Gonna stay with "like" for now. I know the Card's starting staff ERA is badass, but that's mostly carried by BasedLeake.

>lgbt night

I fucking hate living in this state sometimes.

I want to like Wacha, I had such high hopes.

STL has Christian Day. Y'know, because god roots for the Cards.

>bringing in Cecil
What did they mean by this?

God Dodgers fans are the trasiest fucking beaners ever. Who the fuck boos just because a relief pitcher is coming it?

#MAGA you fucking disgusting sanctuary city

I'm glad STL stomped you out of the playoffs with an exclamation point 2 years in a row.

They want to lose this series before a tough weekend in Denver.

Get fucked loser. Your relief sucks cock.

AHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHA

The actual fuck are they even able to do with Cecil.

Cecil is such fucking trash, I bet I could throw my shitty knuckle curve for a better WHIP than him.

I really think Ryu can succeed in this role. I wonder if he can ramp up the fastball 93-94, then his change can be deadly again

>hasn't even tried to throw a heater

welp so much for that

west coast has buttfucking fags
midwest has the lawd

it's just the way things are, just let it happen

>has the lawd
So child fucking fags then?

is this Russian on the mound the guy who hacked the astros

yup

just got home. why is ryu relieve pitching?

His new job until kenta or rich blows up

>Ryu as relief

I like it he seems more comfortable here.

its very shamefur, brings great dishonor

wish i'd been in this thread earlier and seen this post, i'd have called Wacha shitting on the game and cards getting blown the fuck out earlier. god wacha sucks. people think he's good, but no, he's terrible and his good days are a fluke

>tfw mlb network forgot to blackout the game

Hehhehhhehhehehheheheheh
Vegas btw go dodgers

You stupid bitch loser.

The dodgers have had a christian night with Kershaw himself talkin about his relationship with da lawd and jaysus

We also have yoga and lgbt nights though

OP AND THIS FAG BTFO