Why do people on here keep posting the same pics in the “pics you shouldn’t share” threads????

Why do people on here keep posting the same pics in the “pics you shouldn’t share” threads????
I don’t get it.
Help me out.

Pic very much related

i think its something to do with the fact that there are some young looking girls posted alot

Nice quads!!!!

The girl above on the bike they call Sally and she is always posted on here along with lots of the same girls over and over

yea its always the same girls, i dont get it either and they hit the img limit in like 10 minuets

Don’t get me wrong the girls are hot but once you seen them you’ve seen them

This image is an easy-to-recognize placeholder to indicate "pics you shouldn't share". Kind of like an icon, I'd think. It attracts the eye and to the people that like that type of content, they go right to it without reading through.

As for the thread creators, they're always looking for new content.

It makes sense when you think of it that way

There’s always like 10 different girls who are posted over and over in every thread

Sup Forums, like most social media or file sharing sites, is populated about 70% by bots. Bots that are run by different political, government or religious organizations in an effort to control public opinion by making you think "everyone" feels a certain way about a particular topic.

This post brought to you by the "Sup Forums is run by bots" bot.

OP here bro, not a bot

My theory is that there are government bots that share the same pics to encourage you to share pics. Then when someone does it saves the pics, the posts, and IP. Identifies you by IP and saves the info to use as possible blackmail against you if ever needed. Say in 10 years someone starts being another MLK or John Lennon, the gov types their name in the data center search and finds that 10 years ago he posted 20 nudes of his ex. BAM!All political ideas are instantly discredited and he might even go to jail. Plus it doesn't LOOK like the opposition got him. This is probably true of all internet activity.

It's a bunch of junior high kids first time on the internet.
Hey guys look, a bagina!
Hehehe!
Hey look, a benis!
Hurrr!

They have no life and nothing better to do and they dont realize just how tarted and worthless they are.

Kek
You can’t really think this?

I agree!
Now how do we stop it?

It's one guy and that would be the Sup Forums faggot.

Never claimed that OP was a bot. I simply answered the question of why the same pics and threads are constantly posted.

Can’t be 1 guy dude, I’ve checked the dates on the pics from when they uploaded to vola

There’s more than 1 on here