How can I bulk up to improve my aesthetics? (I have a dumbbell at home)

How can I bulk up to improve my aesthetics? (I have a dumbbell at home)
Also: does anyone have experience with kettlebell swings?

I am 23yo/ 185cm/ 72kg

Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.xyz/gGoxnDb8m
youtu.be/YOQv6R1svuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just youtube "how to lift at home"

eventually you will reach a plateau (you only have a dumbbell) so there's not much room for growth

At 23 it should be very easy.

-Download good music that gets you pumped to workout
-Weigh yourself to keep track of progress
-Take pictures before to compare
-At first you may feel like it's not worth it, but eventually you will wonder how you didn't workout
-Buy a "pre Workout" supplement if you need more energy, or to just get a good pump
-Go on a really good diet with tons of protein (eat every 2.5 - 3 hours)
-Sign up to a gym and learn the equipment, go easy at first and learn how it all works before you lift a lot of weight
I could go on and on because I've been working out for a while but I'm not sure how interested you are.

>Gallon of milk a day
>Look up starting strength
>Follow that for 6 months
>Switch to a push/pull routine
>Get shredded

Also, have a goal in mind, look up some physiques that you really like and try to figure out how you can get there.
For me, working out in front of people motivates me, it makes me push harder because I feel that people are looking.
Remember, summer is in 4 to 5 months, you can get some good shape by that time!

Step 1: go to /fit/
Step 2: eat everything
Step 3: ???????
Step 4: GAINS

will try that, thanks

that point you made on motivation is very good thank you

how long do you think typically until you can see some change? (just to have a goal in mind to look forward to, also i will take pictures)

Also should I eat more calorie-dense food in order to "bulk" up or is this unnecessary?

>bulk up

You have the figure of a fucking girl, faggot. Anterior pelvic tilt.

Your ass sticks out, and you have a forward-leaning posture, like you're getting ready to bend over for some BBC

Calories are good, but you are not an olympic athlete, aim for healthy calories. Good fats, protiens, no processed sugars, and vegetables and fruits for vitamins and minerals (and to help you take shits)

When I was bulking up (Mind you, I'm naturally a thinner guy so I didn't get massive, nor would i want to be) I plateaued at about 160lbs from doing workouts at home. ONce I signed up for the gym and lifted heavy weights, I ate more, I got bigger. My diet was 1-2 bowls of cheerios, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, MetRX bars, etc. It wasn't a clean diet at all. I also drank a lot of milk which has protein. Now, i've been trying to get shrtedded for the summer and I literally eat lean chicken and vegetables every 3 hours.

how could i improve my posture? any advice?

This is what I look like as of right now, I only just started my cutting diet 3 weeks ago so... I have a bit more to go. If I wasn't so pale you'd be able to see more muscle definition

try lifting the dumbbell repeatedly you stupid fuck why don't you start with that.

have you never even seen anyone do any exercises before? not even in a film or something?

you pick something up
and then you pick it up again
alot of times

christ either people are stupid or broadband is to cheap

2/10 for making me reply

girlfaggot

I went from 178 to 210 and im working my way up. Feels good man. Nothin like having people think twice about getting in my way or messing with me, no matter how autistic i am

Google it, faggot

deadlifts
squats

Damn that's crazy, I'm only 5' 9'' So when I reach my max weight of like 176lb, that was big enough for me. Any higher and my BMI would have just been too big.

Actually bench.

I have the ultimate guide to six pack abs.

>lay on back in crunch position
>put hands behind head and preform crunch to check status of abs
>repeat until desired results appear

Ah yeah i am like almost 6 feet tall

ITT: insecure betas thinking that being jacked/ripped has anything to do with manliness.

You either get ripped from your work or whatever sport you do (sports are manly) or you get fat and are proud of it. Lifting weights for no other purpose than looking a certain way is for fags.

Look into a primal posture soulder strap. It pulls your shoilders to the right position, in turn straightening your spine. With your spine how it is now all you need is a wig and a dress.

>you get fat and are proud of it
>get fat
>proud of it

oof

Do you use weights as a way of compensating for your manlet status?

Sometines i stand on the 45 plates so im over 6 feet and i can call myself a real man, even if its only for a moment.

Varg says having a dad belly is masculine and attractive, why would you think otherwise?

right, now all we need is someone who can tell OP how to do squats, but at home in his living room instead of in front of the gym mirror and we'll have made the perfect fitnessguide

Lift heavy weights and eat big meals.

Also /fit/

why are your nipples so hard?

lol I'm not insecure about my height. 90% of women are still shorter than me.

kill yourself

Was in your position. That all goes away with about 6 months of dedication. Bought a cheap dip station which allows you to do dips, pullups and crunches. Also got some free weights and a cheap bench press (could have done without the bench because it was actually too cheap to use).

Then 6 days a week do lunges and stretches, lots of pushups, pullups, dips are especially effective for your tris and pecs, and curls. You can also do squats for your legs if you want. I wear pants though. Fuck legs.

Read the stickies in /fit/.

Well this is how i do it.

>place feet shoulder width apart with toes pointing slightly outwards (10 degrees from 90)
>place quarter one hand length from where heels would line up on the back side of body
>stand straight up
>sit like a chair
>pretend quarter is a stick poking out of the ground
>aim to get imaginary stick in asshole
>stand back up straight

Motivation will fail you, you need discipline to make sure you work out consistiently

The first two weeks results are great because if its your first time working out your boyd will make some quick adjustments that will make you look better (short term results)

you can do this, get hot by summer

Stop sucking dick and fapping to traps

I love how:
- either people have gone too newfag to be aware of of the existence of /fit
- either fitizens have become so autisticly cancerous that no one dare asking them shit anymore

I love how:
- ur gay

*Me, an intellectual
No u

When I started to work out I was 145lbs at 6'1. All you have to do is eat a shit ton of food and work out. Up to 190 now just over 4 months. Gained alot of strength too, prolly almost triple in some areas.

Lift heavy, eat more protein, and take creatine.

pls dont cut. You look great atm.

sick delts, you on gear Im guessing

The Dutch, who are the tallest people, are just short of 6 feet average, stop pretending everyone is well over 6 feet.

>Eat 200-300cal over maintenance. Use the Harris equation. More then that will just make you fat.
>Eat at least 1g protein per lb of what you weigh
>Get a fuck load more weights/go to a gym
>Do heavy compound movements + some isolation work.
>Use progressive overload or you'll never get bigger.
>Do 2-3 upper body workouts a week/2 lower.
>Don't do cardio
>if you can finish all reps in a set then you aren't lifting heavy enough. If you can't do more then a few reps then you're lifting too heavy
>Drink 3L water a day
>Get at least 7hrs sleep every night
>Do this for 6months then carefully do a cut. (Look it up) to lose any fat but keep the muscle

That is not what I pretend, I merely implied that being a bit less than 6ft tall is manlet territory, especially for 'daddy' girls who want to be taken by someone much more physically imposing than them.

Thank you! I'm really just trying to cut my belly and thighs though
Thank you! everyone compliments me on them, I feel like they're genetic

This

Cute ass, op ;)

Fap it
icutit.xyz/gGoxnDb8m

just go to the gym every day, eventually you'll feel restless without it. Then you can snag a look at yourself in the locker room mirror and feel like it's paying off

does anyone have advice for getting rid of belly fat? I go to the gym every day, start with running for 15 minutes then I play around with some machines. The one machine I never skip a day of is the one where you hold on to handles and just lift both feet up infront of you. Are there better machines for getting rid of stomach fat?

You get comments on your fake ass drug enhanced physique. Who would have thought? You're like a nigger wearing a fake gold cubic zirconia necklace acting rich. Kys.

>15 mins cardio
Found your problem

Eat less run more.

you would instantly look better if u fixed that feminine posture

Yeah, that's mostly diet

>anterior pelvic tilt
I don't think it is though, I think the main problem is the anti psychotics. Which have always made me gain weight. But I'm seeing some returns even after just a month of hitting the gym every day.

Yes, you do have pelvic tilt. Work on your posture before asking these meatheads "due hur how dew I gain bros"

youtu.be/YOQv6R1svuA