It's 2016 Sup Forums why aren't you a Satanist?

It's 2016 Sup Forums why aren't you a Satanist?

Satan is not real

bcaz jesus loves me you fucking kike

Because jr. high school was 15 years ago

I'm not a lonely middle-schooler

I am, it's fun

Another religion based on Jew myths - no thanks.

What's the gain? What's the point? You tell me.

Oldfag spotted

Apparently being in your mid to late 20's now makes you an oldfag. Don't you need to be 18 to post on this site?

Hi Styxhexenhammer666

LaVeyan satanism is actually based off Might is Right, and indeed their bible includes parts of the text. Although since LaVey was Jewish, he cut out all the anti-Jew stuff.

Because it seems redundant.

Satanists strive for self-improvement and absolute freedom in defiance of all restrictions.

No book to follow, no guidelines set in stone. So it seems somewhat arbitrary to throw the devil in as a metaphor.

For as long as there are physical laws and rules that govern existence, there will always be some sort of devil as a hypothetical opposite. A satanist does not necessarily abide by the Christian myth of Satan.

When speaking of Satanism, nobody refers to LaVeyans anymore. Doesn't even count as a religion, it's just a IRL troll and was never intended to be much more.

turn away from that evil

So atheism is Satanism?

>he doesn't worship the jewish god
>then logically, he must worship the jewish demon instead
you are one good goyim, leaf

I'm not 14 and angry at my parents.

But I am, pic related

I've been meaning to stop by my campus's local satan worshiping faggots branch to make them all cry.

If man is 5..
If man is 5..
If man is 5...

Then the Devil is Six..
Then the Devil is Six...
Then the Devil is Six..
Then the Devil is Six...

And if the Devil is Six..

Because the only thing Lavey was wrong about was that man needs ritual and symbols and shit.

Which was his argument for making satanism a religion. The only reason satanism is a thing is because Lavey was into dark occult shit.

pretty much, just with rituals and symbols

Satan sounds like a pretty cool guy then.

some of us adhere to the priciples

Then Allah is seven pbuh

If you belive in satan, then you belibe in God, then you must be retarded to worship satan.

quick hide your razorblades

THIS

No. A Satanist believes in a higher power, but does not believe that power is concerned with us or anything else for that matter. He believes it is something beyond the natural order. If there is a true God, he is beyond grasp and definition and certainly beyond arbitrary rules, whether they be human-made or imposed by the universe.

Basically, the satanist strives to embrace and become that ideal. The less cooky variants know that ideal can never be truly reached and adopt a degree of humbleness accordingly, but still strive to become as autonomous as possible. They see it as conquering fears and obstacles, both internal and external.

The batshit type misses the entire point and develops a huge ego fancying himself invincible.

The term "Satanist" has somewhat outgrown the Luciferian myth though, so I don't know why the association still persists.

because i grew up from judaistic fairytales in highschool

Because Buddhism basically teaches the same thing minus all the edge