Anyone looking forward to their post-election episode based on a Shillary win which they made a week beforehand?

Anyone looking forward to their post-election episode based on a Shillary win which they made a week beforehand?

If you're a dumb fuck. They will have made 2 endings.

They said in the commentary of the "Obama wins" episode that it was made on the assumption that he'd win.

In the documentary they said they had 2 endings

Don't see how changing the ending would do anything since the whole episode is about him winning. Must be thinking of a different one.

yes i specially looked up airdates and noted they held it off again.... from the timing i know it will be a zinger :)

It's going to be a Hillary wins episode all the way to the end where somebody points out Trump won and then everyone feels silly.

>literal cucks
>one of them a Jew

It shows, the show is pure libtard shit, attacking Hillary only with ad hominem nonsense while actually criticising Trumps politics.

Fuck off, children.

fuck those cucks they will probably spend the last few episodes calling all americans retards and then go back to their manions until next year

>attacking Hillary only with ad hominem nonsense while actually criticising Trumps politics.
because that's the only valid criticism of hillary while trump's politics are as retarded as everything else about him.

the fact that you faggots can do nothing but name call and have been doing it for 18 months is why he became president ;)

WTF I love war and multiculturalism with proven link to higher crime rates now.

>South Park goes after PC and SJW last season
>alt right: Woo! Fuck yeah! Libruls BTFO! South Park is awesome! Red Pilled!

>South Park goes after MRAs and Trump this season
>alt right: Boo! Cucks! Jews! This show is shit!

But I'm a Liberal who loved the last season, hate this season, and am nearly on suicide watch over the election results.

what does that mean?

>South Park goes after MRAs

When?

>and Trump this season

They havent addressed any of his policies and just stuck with Garrisons bullshit

>They havent addressed any of his policies
not specifically. But they say he has no idea what he's doing and can't keep his promises. That wasn't ambiguous.

I thought the season attacking SJWs was fucking terrible. I haven't seen this season, so it doesn't really apply to me.

>but they say he has no idea what he's doing and can't keep his promises

how original its not like weve been hearing this all over american media for the last 18 months

>how original
not the issue

actually it is the issue since south park was never this biased before.

i could handle them not liking trump but completely ignoring the kind of criminal clinton is ruined their reputation

They'll just do the "ops, garrison won anyway and now we're really fucked" angle.

Fists up, weiners out. That whole arc was about the angry male pushback against feminism.

>Trump can't keep his promises and doesn't know what he's doing

They're right, though. Trump (like pretty much all Presidents) can't keep his grandiose promises because the President can't just make things happen.

And he doesn't know what he's doing. Reagan was an actor, but he had real world experience in an elected office. Obama had little elected experience but extensive education in law, government and policy.

Trump has neither of those things. Running a country isn't like running a corporation. You can't just cut your losses and close shop when shit goes South. There's a high probability that his Presidency will be a complete shitshow considering that he doesn't even play well with people in his own party, much less the other side of the aisle. Or people who run other countries.