Shouldn't this be considered child abuse?

Shouldn't this be considered child abuse?

Short answer: yes

Well jewed, that's what I read

Long answer: definitely yes

Yes, mentally ill single mothers should be stripped of custody.
No child makes these kind of stupid claims unless pushed to by their parents.

lmao that's what I saw too

>He

Did she even ask them for their preferred pronouns for what they identify as?

I was about to write that, had to re-read it after the first time thinking it said well Jewed...

It is, look at the poor kid.

helicopter parents should be sent to reeducation camps

it doesn't?

OUR CHILD IS GOING TO BE GAY !! WE HAVE ALREADY DECIDED THAT WE WANT OUR CHILD TO BE A HOMOSEXUAL !! HE WAS BORN A MALE BUT HE DOESN'T LIKE GIRLS, AND IF HE SAYS HE DOESN'T WANT HIS WEENIE THAN WE WILL CUT IT OFF AND HE WILL BE A GIRL !!

Isn't that helicopter governance?

A kid that age doesn't even know what it means to be a woman or a man, ffs. Liberal parents need to be shot.

Also

>Penn

This kid was doomed front get go

No, this is

But it's justified in this case. A helicopter parent is overly protective and controlling in their child's life. This shit however, is off the wall.

i don't care anymore. quit stigmatizing grayplatonic, tulparomantic & interspecies-aligned spirits, you gender-normative transmisogynist!!!!! you should quit stare-raping tulpaplatonic, biethnic & polysexual-identifying foxkins!!!!! I LITERALLY HOPE YOU BLEED TO DEATH!!!!!!! ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COLOR APPROPRIATION IS TRIGGERING ME!!!! try again, cissexist.

Man, memes aside, I feel so fucking sorry for these kids and so glad to have been born in saner happier times

> pick up your sister's toy because you're dumb and curious
> off with the benis

This crazy gender identity will eventually collapse on itself. Once they silence conservatives, they will war with each other viciously, because there are so many ridiculous facets of it.
Many of these kids will grow up lonely and confused and hate their parents. That is if they make it to 18 without killing themselves first.

this is why we need more hunger poverty and diseases
so shit people and shit ideologies like this won't get past natural selection

This

Don't parents who do this see that it's just blatantly the exact same controlling overreach they supposedly despise but with a heavily liberal slant?

End times.

rookie parents gone wild

>2016
>having to come out of the closet as cis hetero

SUE THE SCHOOL!

I want off this ride.

A little kid can wear a dress or play with a fucking doll if they're a boy. It doesn't mean they're fucking gay. They're kids, they're just supposed to be having fun and learning about the world.

>My kid wears a dress but does everything else a boy would woooow he must be poly-sexualfluid I'm so proud patriarchy btfo

>penn

Its a fine fucking name

my parents fell for the dissolving gender rules meme and let me do dance when I was a young boy. I got teased very bad more so by girls. I entertained the idea of suicide at a young age (13)

I still resent my parents for not putting the foot down but since they are college educated idiots they let me.

The college of pediatricians says that yes, it is.

>other people do things I don't like
>I want to be able to control others so they only do things I like
>my life is shit and I can't control it or myself. controlling others, or trying to control them, is the only thing that makes me feel better.
>making myself a better person is too hard, I'll just sit on the computer and criticize others

Well played, /pol...

I can't...
This can't be real. Please.

Someone free that child from his prison

Does it offend you that there are normative behaviors for boys and girls?

I've dated a few single mothers and they always seem to pull the same shit on their kids...

> "How do you want others to identify you as?" > "Are you a 'boy' or a GIRL!!! "

They usually bully the kids into hating their dads by telling them dad doesn't love them anymore, or that he is with his "new family" now.

Also they always dress them the same way too, with collard polo shirts and bully-me slack/shorts. Same stupid haircuts and everything.

It's weird how consistent this type of bad parenting behaviour is.

Exactly the point I was going to make.

All this does is ridicule the kid and creates a resentment against the parents. These kids are going to be masculine just to spite their parents.

Virtue signalling hard.

This child smiles like he's in great pain, what the fuck?

>. These kids are going to be masculine just to spite their parents.
and we enter the next tradistionalist phase

late 1700s- early 1800s traditionalist/right
late 1800s- early 1900s progressive/ liberal/ feminist/left
mid 1900s traditionalist/right
(very)late 1900s- early 2000s progressive/liberal/feminist/left
mid-late 2000s looking to be likely traditionalist/right

Traditional Islam because of the "le migrant" Meme pushed by SJWs as their fall approach.

They win goyims.

Child abuse shouldn't even be a law. Not the government's job to raise kids.

This is fucking mental abuse, pure and simple.

Took me a long time to work out what it actually meant

>Other people doing child abuse
>Sup Forums criticizes this
>Sup Forums is the one with the problem

You genius.

Saved into my shitposting folder, thx.

When I was a kid I took Sewing and Cooking classes 'cause my mom was a Seamstress and goddamn I like food.
Nothing bad happened. At least nothing bad that I noticed. I learned how to sew and cook.

this is satire bro

this is your reminder that if you thought that was real, you're too dumb to be reading

Living in this word is a fucking abuse.
This is why so many people commit suicide. They just can't function under all this pressure and lies.

>They usually bully the kids into hating their dads by telling them dad doesn't love them anymore, or that he is with his "new family" now.
Today, imma teach some random kids about Projection.

Implying the people asking the questions don't believe it.

kill me, NOW!

We are so fucking fucked it's fucking over fuck

If my child was trans I would drown it.

ouch i got BTFO'D

>using meta-satire
No, that just means you're stupid.

xir*

Implying I didn't just try to use Mr bones wild ride meme on this.

>single mothers

What possible scientific explanation is there for gender fluid? Doesn't the entire concept basically invalidate regular trannies?

I really hope my future children don't turn out to be gay. I'll still love them but fuck it would be quite disappointing. My brother is gay though does this mean my kids might have a better chance of being gay?

Let me tell you youngins a story.

Often, women would have a baby boy but want a girl, so they were given permission by the husband to dress the baby as a girl for the first 1-2 years, then the overmothering stopped and the child was allowed to develop naturally.

As women started taking over education, boys started getting pushed back and girls started getting promoted, why? Because it's natural to favour those closest to you in appearance and behavior.

Decades later, as women have completely taken over education, their ideas, that everyone is born a woman, are completely dominating and all opposition was shouted down as oppressive, misogynist, racist.

Notice how being a woman is incredibly well defined, it means to do whatever you want to do, because you're a woman.

While being a man is also incredibly well defined, it's letting a woman do whatever she wants to do, and supporting her.

A dominant man needs to control his wife and explain to her that she has a choice, raise the children according to his beliefs or don't get children and a family with him.

A weak or submissive man, who is afraid of never finding a woman, will never compromise or meet her half way, he jumps across the entire way and bends his will to hers.

If you've ever had sex, you will know most girls want to be dominated and are submissive. This spreads out across to all avenues in life, women want to be the bottom. The ones who don't, are abnormal, just like gay dudes or the mentally retarded.

Sure but ignoring your child and allowing to grow up stupid and lazy is worse but we allow it

My mom always tried getting me to hate my dad but it never worked. He was an actual huge asshole though so I don't blame her

I really wonder how kids like these are going to turn out. Will they be ultra-gay or realize how messed up their parents were at a certain age?

I have to think that their parents probably treat them like shit once they hit puberty and normal male instincts kick in, and it goes without saying they must get bullied or at least avoided in school.

That's not so bad. Kid just wanted to be an Ice Wizard. Hell I watched Sailor Moon plenty as a kid and I'm extremely comfortable in my skin. Most offensive thing about that is woman on facebook making excuses to talk about her life.

I think these sickos actually wanted a babygirl instead and couldn't get an abortion on time, so out of frustation they force the poor lil lad to be one. And then they try to disguise it as ~open minded parenting~

It's scientific to the point that male and female brain make-up/activity can be seen, but I'm not really sure about fluidity.

Talking out of my ass here but maybe some people have more volatile shifts or less concrete patterns?

The thing about gender is that it is somewhat culturally based. There are male and female instincts and habits in general, but things like dress and manner are entirely cultural. So it's a little disingenuous to claim someone is a woman in their head because they want to wear dresses and things like that.

>only I can decide how many layers of irony and degree of satire is allowed

And who put you in charge of that, faggot?

top kys

Single mothers, and women gaining power will be the downfall of western civilization.

Pack it in folks, we did this to ourselves.

Let's be honest here - most trannies want to be the opposite sex. If gender is a social constuct, the presence of an adams apple is a sex trait, not a gender trait. And yet trannies want to shave their's off

Sup Forums, these people really need to die, this one was the last straw.
How can we make a difference in this war?

>Child abuse shouldn't even be a law.
What about sexual abuse?

Pit Feminists VS Trannies, Make it so womens see it as a "Privilege" to have their own bathroom.

I meant more along the lines of compiling a list and going on a serial killing spree; but your idea works too.
Can we please pull some meme magic here and make something happen? I'm fairly good at graphic design, and i would be happy to make some posters or infographs to spread around.

Sorry, Too new for meme Magic. I haven't got around mastering it.

Cooking and tailoring are masculine as fuck. Always has been and always will be.

Gardening is Masculine AND redpilled.

1. Hard work moving plants and digging the earth.

2. You try to make your culture prosper while keeping parasites and Invasive cultures at bay.

False flag, typical Sup Forumsish dead giveaways

Parents, firing squad on the spot.

>inb4 edgy

Stop being so white, we're dealing with extremist scum. We need to act extreme.

90% chance nobody confronted her on it at all and she's making up a problem as an excuse to talk more about herself and her poor little shit kid.

Once their male hormones kick in they'll just become confused, have an identity crisis and more than likely kill themselves.

Its tragic really.

>literally cutting off a piece of a baby's penis isn't abuse
>but playing pretend is
Sup Forums is literally retarded

>usurp the disease of masculinity
MY SIDES

Now compare these white degenerates to this black family...

transgenderism is delusional. It is a disorder, and these people should seek treatment. This young impressionable child has no idea what the fuck is going on, and thanks to the moronic influence of his mother, he will now experience sever mental illness later in life.

Probably the butt-plug he's wearing.

He's just a faggot

>they fucked up spelling a word in the first sentence
>they just obnoxiously crossed it out instead of getting a new piece of paper

no wonder their son is retarded, so are they

What's with his fucking face jesus

This one is committing suicide regardless

LEAVE DANIEL TOSH ALONE