Sup Forumsrod, last week my 5 month old cat (Katsu) got lost in a storm. Live in an area with coyotes and raccoons...

Sup Forumsrod, last week my 5 month old cat (Katsu) got lost in a storm. Live in an area with coyotes and raccoons, and I know he's a goner. I miss him so much. Send a little love for his life, comment "Happy adventures, good boy". Thank you so much

Happy adventures, good boy

Sorry man, I lost my cat about month ago. It sucks

Sad. He was young

>has cat with thumbs
>cool name, too
>let's him out during a storm
>doesn't search for him all day erry day
you seem to be nice cat people, but you aren't

sending katsu some additional 1ups from here
so he finds his home again
after such short time he might just be unable to locate his home
cats tend to have like 10km radius for a territory
maybe he just went the wrong way

happy adventures, good boy

It really does hurt, especially since he was just a little man

Hopefully someone took him in during the storm

"Happy adventures, good boy".

Someone who lives with me let him out, don't know who. It was nighttime, was up all night calling his name outside. It's really a shame, he wasn't ever an outdoor cat. Even if it was an accident to let him outside, I'm still upset. Whoever did it should have been careful of the small man

my ferret did the same thing
His name was Orbit\
Not out in a storm but in a flood. I think he's alive and fucking as many ferret bitches as he can.
He was a really beefy ferret. I miss him too

"good boy"
i thought you said cat?

4chinz is strictly cat land
doggos are shite
and unwanted here

i hope he has a happy adventure
and you better swing your ass out there searching for him instead of making whiny threads on b

Cats can be good boys. I'm lookin for him, you get your ass I am. Calling all the shelters, checking all the neighbors, putting up all the signs. Just wanted to send some good vibes his way

Happy adventures, good boy.

did he already react to his name?
bond with you?
how are the chances he'd come to you given he hears you calling?
indoor cats tend to be overwhelmed by cars and rain and stuff and go somewhere sheltery
also fear and running
he'd be ok but miles away

Long live Orbit, may he have many good adventures out there

Thanks user, I'm sure he will

poor guy... i hope you find him OP.
Happy adventures good boy. The statement applies to both you, and him.

He usually reacted to his name, but he's too adventurous for his own good. I'm hoping a neighbor brought him in or he snuck under a porch somewhere. I live in the forest, so it makes things kind of hard. Not too many people around to scoop the little guy up. I have a bed and food outside for him, and every day I'm still outside calling for him. Hoping that if he made it, he's safe somewhere

Thank you so much!

>"Happy adventures, good boy"