Kratom makes my dick a noodle

Kratom makes my dick a noodle

wat do

take more kratom. eventually you'll lose interest in sex altogether

not be gay

that dont sound smart

Inject the krat instead. Will usually do the trick.

Boil it in stock with some veggies and make ramen.

is that a thing?

Of course ramen is a thing.

Stop doing fucking shit that makes you impotent.
Retard.

but feels good

Fucking kratom has ruined my asshole. The side effect of massive constipation is clearly not worth the overall effect

Shoot it through the wall to make her feel

So would fucking a toddler's asshole, but that doesn't make it a good idea.

Does it feel better than having your dick work right?

yes it fucking does

Problem solved then.
Your choice has been made.

ramen is good when your starving like an african

I used to fap about 3-6 times a day, now it's once a week. Kratom turned my dick into a noodle too.

Just get a dildo and milk your prostate instead.

It's like putting fucking bouillon on styrofoam tho

Clearly you've only had that pleb tier ramen that comes in dried little bricks. Up you game, anons.

Kratom, wait 2 hours, then beer... holy shit it's strong. Each beer is like drinking 6.

I'd have to have ever had literally any ramen that was at least decent enough to convince me any ramen was worth more than 10-20 cents.

wtf is kratom better not be a nigger drug

What do you mix it with? Shit is awesome but taste like dogshit

An "I'm white but know no dealers" opioid.

AKA "I'm a degenerate with a job where they test".

Uncultured faggot doesn't know what ramen is outside of what he's seen at muh walmartz

*opioid substitute*

It isn't an opioid though, it's safe, clean, and has no hangover or recovery time. Take whenever, quit whenever. And it's cheap af.

one dose of kratom is like 25$, so basically a blue

It's kinda lit, but not really that great

This reads like an ad.
Need the "may cause noodledick" fine print.

Just take a few stool softeners with it.

>culture
>ramen

A fucking month supply is less than $25, the fuck is you doin?

Shit, you're right, Wally World is the only place that sells the ghetto ramen. Sorry for not being a fucking weeb.

Ramen is a Japanese dish. It consists of Chinese-style wheat noodles served in a meat or fish-based broth, often flavored with soy sauce or miso, and uses toppings such as sliced pork, dried seaweed, menma, and green onions.

Holy fuck you're a stupid hillbilly.

>doesn't point a bro towards some worthwhile quality ramen
>only insults for "not having heard of it"
Fucking hipster tier faggotry.

It's a plant from Asia that is very much like opioids but considered much safer and used to get off suboxone. The different color leaves can do different things from anxiety relief, sleep, alertness, concentration, appetite killer, to nice opioid like high.

theres white trash ramen to.
it comes in an empty ice cream container that you eat it out of like a bowl

ITT: Uncultured faggots who don't know what ramen is outside of cup-o-soup.

kys

ramen is for starving africans.

now mi goreng, that has culture.

>Desperately needs someone else to do all of the work for them

That's Amerifat level faggotry

I just put it on a spoon, put some water in my mouth, spoon the kratom into my mouth towards the back and swallow. Sometimes I get it down without tasting even a tiny bit.

dubs of truth

Keep taking Kratom and open a noodle shop of course. You're literally sitting on a source of unlimited cash.

I make a half cup of hot tea with it. Works great. Goes down easier.

i dont think its that safe if it turned OP's dick into a noodle. kek.

bro what? the kratom extract is 25$ a shot for 8ml. I needed like 3-4 spoonfuls as a first time user to feel anything idk

None of you know anything about noodles.

Uncultured american swine.

Take less then. You're overdoing it like an eager faggot at a cock sucking competition. Less is more with Krantom. Smaller amounts feel stronger. Don't be a stupid sack of stupid. 1 teaspoon and wait an hour.

I mean it's relatively safe. Depending on how much you take it can relax you a lot.

Being able to do a shitload of anything & barely feel it is a bad thing, you know.
Having a low tolerance is both cheaper & better.

Get the powder from coastline kratom instead

kek dude you think i didn't just start out with a low dose? I haven't touched the stuff in months, I was just saying. I was a seasoned oxy boy before i tried it.

you think i like having a high tolerance?

Gaia is best

You don't have a high tolerance you just don't know how to take it. You're like a fucking toddler.

1 teaspoon and wait a fucking hour you immature twat

Have fun when the Trump administration bans your precious pseudo drug.

Also it's best on an empty stomach

It will just move to the darknet markets like everything else. Price will go up a bit but will still be the cheapest thing out there.

Kratom made me gay.

trips of truf

So how do you get your dick up for dudes? Or do you just let guys pound your man pussy
while your noodle flops around now?

Mix with naked juice

That stuff has fiber too. I don't think anyone needs more fiber if they take kratom. I'm already shitting concrete.

I've just locked myself into a chastity cage now and service other men with my mouth and ass. A good ass pounding really helps with the constipation.

Solid advice, I never thought of that.