Discuss

Discuss.

>be Arizonan
>love guns (daily CC a 40 cal)
>love the flag
>always do standing ovation for veterans recognized in a crowd
>love the 1st and 2nd Amendments
>I still don't get the crazy white people who say they need AR-15s, which IMHO is a meme gun

>flag of the government
It's flag of the country.
Protip: You can love your country and hate your government at the same time you fucking retard.

>Re-write OPs post and then tell him he's a retard.

Flag worship is moronic.

>99% of Sup Forumsait is just deliberately ignoring nuance

sage

Speaking of retards

What he said. Also AR15s are weapons of war, they're great because if dear big brother ever becomes a problem, the 2mil+ ARs in the country can easily be converted to full auto capable. Which would be useful for fuckin up said government.

Do you need a tissue little guy?

It's not about the flag, it's about what it stands for.

>I still don't get the crazy white people who say they need AR-15s, which IMHO is a meme gun
>love guns (daily CC a 40 cal)

The 40 cal explains everything. Also, 'crazy white people'?

Flags and symbols stand for whatever the person holding is says it does. Hence why it's stupid.

Lol whut? You're not really that dumb are you?
>This flag stands for gay pride because I say so.
Doesn't make it true dipstick.

>99% of Sup Forumsait is just deliberately ignoring nuance
Or being too dumb/ideologically blind to see the nuance.

oh anthony
when will you ever give up?

>thinking that 2million AR's would be useful
>against a country with the highest military budget on the planet
>that also has chemical weapons and nukes

Are americans really this fucking retarded?

So you’re saying you hate the govt...

the country is not the goverment
the people is not the goverment
the flag is not the goverment

re
tard

full auto weapons are legal, just get an FFL and buy them

It's literally paperwork, fees, submission of fingerprints and photo, and a background check.

being this retarded

>submit to my database state it's no big deal

this retarded

sure kid

stay mad kid

And who would they nuke and use chemical weapons on? We're talking about an insurgency, if there was a second American revolution, we wouldn't all put on grey coats and get together in a castle. We'd be spread out all across the nation, difficult to find and identify as threats. And most of the enlisted men in the US armed forces would join us the second the government tried to attack US civilians. Again, it would be an incredibly well armed insurgency's, and insurgency's are won in the hearts of the people. Not who ever has the biggest tanks. Look at the middle East or Vietnam, both small resistance forces barely armed against the full might of the US military, and eventually we just basically had to call it quits.

ACTIVE SHOOTER ALERT.
>dubs you die
>trips kills the shooter

so retarded

You're at a level where local enforcement will shoot someone if they put their hand in their pocket.
What makes you think the US government would give a flying fuck about who's "innocent" or not?

Secondly, most of the enlisted in the US armies are there for the money and thrill, no one gives a shit about the US.

>being this fucking retarded in 2018

So you believe the US government would just nuke all its own cities and instill martial law on anyone left alive? Gee if they try that I guess we're fucked.

No, these type of people are stocking gun for their own liberty against the same government, they are in favor of individual freedoms

>>being this fucking retarded in 2018
the irony

AR15s aren't war guns. Theyre also not even assault rifles. Actual assault riflea have a three ahot burst and single shot firing mode where the AR15 only has single shot. Even though you know nothing about what you're talking about you think you can dictate what others can have. Its really funny, like watching a mentally handicapped kid literally shit themselves in frustration and letting out frequent autistic screeches because someone misinformed your gullible ass.

If you get 2m+ people trying to attack the government, you bet your fucking ass that they'll do whatever the fuck they want to crush you.

It's almost like you lack an education, but then again you're american so that's not a fucking surprise at this point.

This.

First, assault rifles don't exist. Just so you know. Second, lol I don't wanna dictate what anyone can have, just think people should do as they please and leave others alone. Third. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you act like the entire government is employed by people that live in far off castles instead of as neighbors, pro-tip, you can't nuke your neighbor and walk it off

If a civil war broke out you don't think at least half of the US armed forces would help their friends and family rather than murder them for their oppressive government? Why do you contribute to society if you think so low of everyone?

Lol it wouldn't be 2mil people in a big ole army attacking the government. It would be small coordinated strikes on high value targets and assassinations all over the place.

>emplying that they're not paid enough to just buy a fucking island to build new houses on
It's almost like you're fucking retarded, user.

>you can't nuke your neighbor and walk it off
just you try and stop me, fucker

Dude you called it, and every eurofag now has their panties in a wad.

weak bait reply

>even bringing up nukes for use against their own country, people, and infrastructure
Is this what its like to be a eurocuck?

who are these magical people? have you ever met anyone that works in the US GOV? the only people that rich are movie stars and senators that give out votes for coke and hookers

Yo fellow 'Muricans, why you think the Europoors get so salty about this shit?

Lol law enforcement won't shoot me. I'm white!

2m people spread across all 48 states. I know youre a yuropoor, but the US is a large place. Its not like a couple of nukes can wipe out an entire insurgency when it is spread out across an entire country.
Youre not actually this retarded, right?

because you're retarded

You're a fucking idiot.

Why don't you Google what the US Army definition of an assault weapon is?

brainwashing at a young age, they literally teach kids to hate america in other countries in their schools. then there is the jealousy of course, they live in tiny countries with people barely enough to fill a city and act like it must be that way everywhere but china - they are incapable of understanding the needs and wants of another type of countryman

Don't need to. Just hit the major cities and you wipe out 99% of the nation's problems.

Whoop! You sure showed me! Haha! You memed me real good there friendo!

stay mad kid

Haha imagine that conversation tho.
>Mr President! There's reports of rebellion across the nation!
>Nuke em.
>N-nuke who sir?
>EVERYONE.

Assault rifles need 3 round bursts? kek

you sir are a fucking idiot

Lol don't forget the dangerous barrel shroud's.

This is why.

Honestly? I could see that happening. Could be entertaining.

>we
>us
You lonely little twat.

kek

QUINTS
/THREAD

I. Yes? If there was a revolt it would be an us? What's your point broski?

checked

Yea see thats because america is the bestest and the biggest and the greatest so we had to get a big ol' gal to wear our flag, them tiny girls aint gotta nuff room for all our freedoms

>Arizonan
>specifies "white" people
Go back to Mexico, Jose. You're not fooling anyone.

>QUINTS
>1111
so, so retarded.

gg thread

U S A
U S A
U S A

sick trips bro

fatty

The kings loyalists are the soy boys of today, who knew.

yeah well no shit the flag stood for a vast majority of shit the current government is now completely against

holy fuck what low tier retards

QUADS QUADS QUADS QUADS

True, there are plenty of better guns out there.

they are only popular because they really are just the No Name/Great Value of the gun market.

Uh huh. Why don't you simply Google assault rifle and read the definition five of six hundred times. I imagine thats what it would take to get through your thick skull.

You clearly don't understand America

This

it maybe a meme gun now, but if its banned then its sets up president to ban moer when the political climate is right. Today "assault weapons" tomorrow semi-auto pistols then anything designed after 1891.
Even in Aussyland some politicians are trying to ban lever-action and pump action rifles/shotguns.

That person should have really taken the time to clean that shitty paint job up

/thread
good picture

soya beans and soy beans are two different things you mouth breathing fucking retard.

so this is the final word on the gun debate.
interesting.

Guns are not the problem in shootings, it's the people involved. If there weren't a second person, there would be nobody to shoot, so it would make the situation moot. Even if the shooter were to shoot himself, there may not even be a gun involved. The vast majority of shootings do not even involve guns. The most famous of recent shootings in Las Vegas, most of the guns found in the hotel room weren't even used in the shooting.

Again: Most guns found in the shooter's hotel room in Vegas were not even used in the incident. It was like they were innocent bystanders. Does that mean they should be banned just because they were there? If you think so you are just crazy. Even the bump stocks that were made so famous in that case, those are usually sold by reputable merchants who own small businesses. But here's the best part: Bump stocks are sold almost exclusively without guns. Without guns! It is just as crazy to assume a bump stock could be used in a shooting without a gun.

People should just wake up and see the facts: Most shootings do not even involve guns.

Stay mad Nazi soyboy.

I feel legitimately dumber for having read this.

You may find this a bit shocking, but people in other countries don't actually need to be taught to hate america.

American exceptionalism is something only americans believe in.

themoreyouknow.jpg

You can love the countries people and its history you fucking retard that would mean you love the United states

>be me
>live downtown
>homeless and street people problem
>seems someone gets assaulted or murdered every few weeks down there
>local liberal government wont do anything about it because homeless have a right to beg, harass and be aggressive.
>conceal carry my trusted 1911

Bro I took so many red pills I over dosed and my mom called the ambulance. I eat soy every day and I am fine. I would ask you what your testoterone levels are but the results would come back inconclusive because "kissy-pie twink face" is not a recognized scientific value, brah. Soy did not give me tits and a big stomach, the beer did that.

Copypasta material

Oh for fuck's sake put your dad's gun away Tyler.

>ignoring biochemistry

If more people were taken out of the equation they would have guns that were not used in shootings. Every time there is a shooting involved with a gun the actual people (and only the people) would not have guns if there were more so-called "gun safety" laws, were taking away their rights. That's the simple truth that these whiners keep avoiding.

Oh that'll fix what ails ya. That is, if what ails you is a homeless dude meth-ed out of his mind getting a little too friendly. But yeah, that'll work.

pro tip: everyone is unarmed
dubs the shooter kills himself after
trips the shooter tries to escape
quads nobody shuts up about it for the next 10 years
quints reverse time encourage more people to have guns and the shooter gets stopped after his first kill

big money interests, wedge politicians and agitators have us at each others throats over issues that dont need to be so hard and divisive. There is no spirit of compromise any more and its a fucking problem. There's not even a spirit of "oh, the majority of the public is on one side so I'll get out of the way or try to get some minor concessions". Its just a grab-all-you-can-by-any-means-possible shitshow.
>Guns - Over 60% agree with AR15 ban, over 75% with increased background checks
>Immigration - Over 75% agree on need for increased border security AND amnesty for DACA recipients

Its all divide and conquer cynical politics that both sides are guilty of playing. Big money buys big distractions, manipulates the information space, and buys votes from slimy politicians. Those same politicians incite division and stoke tensions to solidiy their base, without caring for what it does to the fabric of our nation. To boot, foreign agitators take advantage and promote the same divisions, weakening our ability to do anything or counter them abroad.

We should all support moderate politicians who promise to start acting in the public interests and who are not beholden to special interests, even if we dont agree with all their actual policy positions. Restoring sanity and integrity should be priority number one and we can squabble about the details after we get some decency back on government.

>Rant completed

bro soy might have feminizing affects but I bet I can still have a period out my dick hole and still be able to beat my meat so fast I can cum on you and forget what you look like by the way this is what my dick does 8====D---- thats jizz lfjdoafijdosafj

Visual respresentation