Just your daily reminder that Bruce Lee was just an actor and never actually competed and would lose in an actual fight...

Just your daily reminder that Bruce Lee was just an actor and never actually competed and would lose in an actual fight against any average boxer or mma fighter. Asian martial arts are choreographed dances and don’t work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zZuY235WZA
youtube.com/watch?v=_5KBnA-2NBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So you're white and feel inferior.
/thread

got a nice bod tho

I see you don’t have an argument to make

so hes not wrong

There was no MMA fighters while he was alive. So that's a bullshit statement.

Do you know the Afghan Bruce Lee?
youtube.com/watch?v=3zZuY235WZA

People look up to him because of his beliefs and being an actor only helped spread those beliefs even further.

I have mad respect for Asians but no I don’t feel inferior or superior to anyone. What I’m saying is his style of martial arts wouldn’t work and the only way to actually become a good fighter is through competition.

OP here even when he did fight Chin for real people said it looked more like a scrappy slap fest.

which is what almost all real streetfights look like.

Unless you are an mma fighter

Found the split link

>Just your daily reminder
Fuck off with all of these bullshit posts.

I think when Bruce Lee met Chuck Norris, Chuck already had close to 100 bare knuckle karate and martial arts matches. Maybe not MMA as we know it, but chuck was the real deal.

How do you turn a duck into a nigger....?

Well to be fair we cant really compare Bruce to mma fighters because like Bruce mma fighters train with all kinds of styles and adapt what is suitable for them.

the only to become a good fighter is to fight and thats all there is to it.

My understanding is that most of Bruce Lee's fights were underground illegal shit. I believe there is only one known video of an actual sparring match youtube.com/watch?v=_5KBnA-2NBg

I wonder how all the bruce lee nuthuggers feel knowing that even Jean Claude VanDamme fought in semi-pro and pro level matches? JCVD even has better movies....lol.

Yeah most of my fights were illeagal underground deathmatch style bouts too....for reelz doe.

You aren’t entirely wrong. The key to becoming a good fighter is to fight a lot using the correct technique. That’s why kimbo slice got dominated. He had a lot of fights but never had the correct training

Bruce Lee pushed himself and others!
He did great!
Op is a fag...

he might not defeat but fuck ud have a hard time defeating him (could just run/avoid etc), gotta respect the dudes training, it was legit

also boxing or mma isnt an actual fight its a structured sport..

Didn't he win an olympic medal?
But Bruce Lee did some underground fights. I don't think MMA was a thing then.
If I recall correctly Lee was willing to fight anyone who challenged him, but few did and I think it was mostly other useless-asian-martial-arts fighters.

Come on. It’s structured yeah but it’s the closest you can get to a real fight without killing someone. A trained mma fighter or boxer is always going to win against an average person. Someone who studies wing chun or Kung fu is going to get fucked up in a real fight against an average person.

>no chest
>weak neck
>weak traps
Fuck off.

Oldfag here. I fought Bruce Lee in 1967 in the basement of a tuna fish canning factory in Sausalito. The match was witnessed by his students and a hobo we all knew as "Lefty".

The match started out as they typically do. We touched fists and proved that we were not circumcised, as is tradition in Hong Kong. Bruce took up a traditional stance, right-hand dominant. I adopted a modified Spinning Geckco stance as I wanted to prove that my style was superior.

Bruce was very quick. At one point he performed a spinning heel kick and shuffled a deck of cards at the same time. It was impressive, but his distraction was for nought. My master used to wear nothing but a revealing negligee to train us to ignore everything but the eyes, fists and feet of our opponents.

Another lost fact about Bruce Lee: he used to sing Italian arias as he fought. He never explained why, and we were too ashamed by his lilting contralto voice to ask about it.

Bruce did win our fight with a massive kick to my inertia, which made me piss uncontrollably for 3 minutes. At the end, he bowed and complimented me on the color and impressive spread of my urine. As was traditional, we briefly touched cocks to prove that we weren't homosexual and parted as friends.

>only way to actually become a good fighter is through competition.
Or by ACTUALLY fighting. I was a bouncer for years, and I knew some bad mf's, none of them ever competed--they just had real experience.

YOu are a gay.

>

You obviously don't know much about Lee or Mma. Or martial arts for that matter, lee did compete, he also knew several martial arts that are in Mma such as boxing judo and other stuff. But he wasn't just a legendary actor, he was a legendary fighter. He trained people in amarica, and fought against China when they told him he couldn't do that. He was a brave man, and could definitely kick some Mma ass. I know so, I am a professional muay Thai fighter, occasionally do Mma.

look the video dickhead

Chuckled

OP is a fag.
Bruce Lee invented Jeet Kun Do. You know, the personalized blend of styles that lead to the develpoment of MMA 40 years later. If Bruce hadn't done what he did, there would be no MMA. OP is making a faggoty ass claim similar to:
>Henry Ford would lose a drifting race in his Model T versus any modern rice burning zipperhead today.
The faggotry has achieved levels we thought were never even possible!

I’m sure they were great fighters. But there are countless videos online of great street fighters thinking they can take on trained fighters and they always lose. For example. You have two guys. 1 has 100 Street fights under his belt and the other has 100 boxing/mma fights under his belt. The trained fighter is the one who will win

That's true and not true, yes you can get hella good from no competition. But at a point you'll only be fighting people who are less then you, who don't know alot about fighting and so on. But in competition you fight people who know what they're doing, who have trained just as hard as you in not harder.

seems legit

and then it's a lot of dry humping and elbowing

Honestly, listening to any of these faggots is brain damaging. I took a couple lessons as a kid, essentially on how not to throw punches, and everything after that has been fucked up fights in parking lots and backyards. I've won more fights than my faggot friend who studied Tae Kwan Do for a decade.
>put him in a grapple bro just take him down dude
>kick to my inertia
You should write short stories

Good

>thinking grappling is dry humping

I spotted the retard. How does it feel knowing that someone could hold you down and beat the fuck out of you all because you aren’t comfortable with your sexuality enough to train grappling

OP here. Muay Thai, boxing, wrestling and bjj are the superior arts.

The trained fighter will win under the rules necessary for this type of show fight. In the street there are no rules, and street fighters have learned under those conditions. They can't use the "dirty tricks" they have learned to rely on in their street fights.

Okay well then watch literally any video online of a street fighter fighting a trained fighter in the street. There are hundreds of videos of them losing to trained fighters in the street

Yeah but bruce lee actually wore a gold medallion in sime of his movies. Check and mate

My mistake. Also Lethwei

Yes, but the main difference between them is, trial and error. While the street fighter may be very good at fighting and has countless fights under his belt. The Mma fighter has perfected his moves, protected a kick while the street fighter has only trained in mod fight. I know from experience, you need to try and try and try, even when you think you got your roundhouse or your ax kick just right, there is always something to improve on. The street fighter lacks the higher power to train him to perfect his attacks

In the first few UFC tournaments they had some kung fu masters. They got the literal snot kicked out of themselves trying that wack tiger and crane style shit. Kung fu is the joke of the martial arts world. Greco Roman wrestling is 200x the martial art that kung fu is.

I suggest you look up someone called saenchai, he is a legendary muay Thai fighter. Then look at a street fighter, see the difference between the kicks and punches, does the street fighter cover his face from oncoming attacks when he is fighting? Just compare the two

Correct

street fighters thinking they can take on trained fighters and they always lose
Never said anything about 'street fighters', I was talking about bouncers. Everyone I knew trained at least a little, just never competed.
>The trained fighter is the one who will win
Not always. You are trying to compare two completely different things... There are some people out there who are just beasts (and I'm not talking size or physique) training or not, and they are hard to beat.
>But at a point you'll only be fighting people who are less then you
Not always. Everyone loses sometimes.

Look at the point I made here

You just keep making blanket statements and generalizations, this is not 'making a point'... Have fun with your youtube videos.

The only thing MMA proved was that a guy who trains, Greco Roman wrestling for balance and control, western boxing for striking and Judo/jujitsu for working off your back and submissions is the perfect combo for a fighter. Those are truly the 3 greatest martial arts and MMA has proved it.

The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a Sup Forumstard would take anything posted here as fact.

Wrestling and jiu jitsu are great for 1-on-1, but if you're ever in a situation where you might have multiple opponents, boxing and maybe some kind of kickboxing/TKD/muay thai would be better.

This is true but a group of guys with no training are still going to have a hard time trying to take down an Olympic wrestler

I'll accept that as a general rule. The problem with wrestling and its derivatives are that they prioritize getting position that exposes you to getting a pool cue broken over your head or back.

Basically, handling a pack of niggers requires a gun, not martial arts.

Here is a fact 90% of street fights go to the ground, 99%of group attacks go to the ground. The ground is where kickboxing and muay thai will fail.....miserably. 1v1 you have a better chance landing some gay kicks, 2v1 not ever. Trained Kicks are devastating but they still leave you wide open for a punch in the face or getting tackled.

Obviously the best fighter is Frank Dux. End this debate.

What? Mma is a gay fondling sport.

I'm not suggesting that they are better, just that keeping on your feet and avoiding going to the ground with multiple opponents is a good idea. While you're rolling with one guy, the other guys are coming up with new ways to pound you. On your feet you at least have the option to road runner the fuck out of Dodge.

How does it feel knowing you’d lose to a bunch of gay fondlers in a real fight

kek

frank ducks is also a pretty cool guy and he doesn't afraid of anybody

Bruce Lee is a fighter not bound to any rules.

Of course a boxer or MMA fighter would beat him, because theres over a 100 rules which you have to follow.

Bruce Lee fights to survive and to win, he would destroy anyone, no matter the weight and height, in a street fight.

This is obviously bait atleast to a certain degree. But I am bored so fuck it.

According to me fighting boils down to three things.
Mental and Physical strength + Technique.

If you want to belive the rumors to be true of illegal street fights exe you could argue all three of these to be true for bruce lee in his time.

With that said. One dude decided to change the game with Bjj a couple of years back and considering I have not heard of Bruce lee ever doing wrestling or Bjj he would simply fall short on this in modern time. Worth to note is that for example Conor mc gregor uses a lot of Bruce lee and he has won both the light and feather weight mma championship. One can only speculate in how it would go for Bruce lee today in mma but I belive it could go well.

>he would destroy anyone, no matter the weight and height, in a street fight.
Not the fist of the north star.

how?

i'd rather have the ducks around, thanks.

He was a little boney gook that weighed like 150lbs. Your average 6' 210lb beer gut hillbilly who played sports as a child would absolutely wreck him 1v1.

Anyone with half a brain can watch bruce lee clips and see there is zero power behind his strikes.

You seem to know nothing of Bruce Lee. He was the original MMA. He is famous because he compiled different aspects of different arts and incorportated them into himself. He would probably get destroyed if he faced current ufc fighters sure. The sport has evolved. He was much ahead of his time tho.

How do you wake up in the morning and think, 'this is what I'm gonna do today'?

I feel sorry for you.

He was 5 foot 7 inches short

Bitch you are on Sup Forums too.