This is considered an athlete in America

This is considered an athlete in America.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.xyz/gGoxnDb8m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's used for blocking

Blocking arteries

/thread

Haaaaaaa... This thread is done

Fap it
icutit.xyz/gGoxnDb8m

lel

That’s mount Cody you shut the fuck yo he is one of the greatest nose guards in Alabama history. He once blocked two field goals in a single game to beat Tennessee due to sheer athleticism. He can run faster than you

woolie?

When's mahvel

I don't have any idea who this fag is but if he plays a sport at a high level, he's an athlete regardless of what he looks like. And boobs notwithstanding he's probably stronger and faster than you.

see

Who the fuck is this fat fucker? Is he actually a sportsman??

Can definitely run faster. Those guys are running sub 5 sec 40s, can bench 400 pounds and cut fast af. Those guys are professional killers, even if they look like straight refrigerators

You should see japan

He cannot run. I don't need to be an expert to know that.

He 100% can, and I guarantee he’s faster than you.

He is not. I can guarantee that.

Born a shoplifter, always a shoplifter

Kek my sides

Competitive eaters are athletes?

Shut the fuck up usain

This is considered an athlete in Japan. Whats your point?

fuck off you absolute stupid inbred cunt

that's the sport the fatter you are the bigger chance you will win

Keked hard

Kek. 40yard dash
40yard
In America athletes dash a whole 40 yards.
Christ, you're a nation of fat oafs aren't you.

You mean like NFL?

sumo

My grandmother could run faster than this tubster. And she's dead.

Better than running around like fairies all day long kicking a ball and having the match draw in the end

Come on now..

>that's the sport the fatter you are the bigger chance you will win

> the fatter you are the bigger chance you will win

>fatter

Unlike the NFL linemen who's entire job is to fall against each other you stupid cunt

Your point?

Those times are not really that impressive. The fact that they can do it while being fatties is.

>stronger? Maybe
>that's about it

Fatter? Definiantly

soy tits

ITS NOT CALLED HAND EGG ITS CALLED FOOTBALL NOW FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHITTY SOCCER JOKES

I guarantee that huge mofo can outrun you. These guys are conditioned to get in the grit and fight the other guy for hours. They have to have crazy ass stamina to stay on their toes. Of course you wouldn't understand that if you dont at least watch the sport.... oh wait......

Its the best way to measure straight line sprint speed, and a good indication of overall athleticism. Conditioning and endurance, no but sprint speed and overall explosiveness, yes.

No, silly. We call that a nigger.

This.

I can't believe this retard thought that 40yards was some kind of amazing accomplishment.

It's a measuring tool you fucking dumbfuck. Just nuke these other countries.

They actually dont have much stamina (you dont really need to, average play in football is like 10 seconds.) But thier speed, strength and agility for their size is amongst the best in the world.

>Dont play or watch the sport
>Just assume that dude is fat cause 'Their only job is to fall into each other'
Just stop. You are truly showing ignorance.

Watching people rage so much that reading comprehension and the ability to reply to the correct user are nonexistent.