This board is so crap. It's full of generals...

This board is so crap. It's full of generals, there are like 4 pages of generals on 10 and the same threads we see almost always like this one The people are shit too, they are nationalists and are typically "My country is better than your country".

Fuck this board.

I'm sorry you didn't like it and I hope you find a community you do like.

Wow thank you for this worthwhile thread.

Sup Forums kinda reminds me of real life segregation, its like you have chinatown, little india, arab street that sort of thing

Which Sup Forums boards are the best?

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /mlp/, Sup Forums

Me too.

/k/ and /an/

Fuck off, cat poster.

I prefer KC int

> Which Sup Forums boards are the best?
TV, fa, diy

>implications

>memes
Typical cat poster, enjoy having an open air box of poop inside your house.

/his/, /lit/ and Sup Forums

This board is so crap. It's full of generals, there are like 4 pages of generals on 10 and the same threads we see almost always like this one The people are shit too, they are nationalists and are typically "My country is better than your country".

Fuck this board.

Sup Forums and every board with little traffic that are non weeb like /out/ etc

Yep, so much potential wasted

Good observation OPanon

/b is alright lately.

People seem downright normal.

People on Sup Forums seeming normal means something has gone very wrong. About a decade too late to do anything about it though.

fuck off frog, leave if you don't it

Sup Forums is actually pretty comfy once you filter out all of the cancerous generals

The only problem is there is like 50 of them flooding the catalog at any given moment, so you need to put in a lot of filters. They really should have been forbidden long time ago.

Sup Forums Sup Forums /fit/

Sup Forums has been surprisingly irrelevant for a while now. It's Sup Forums that's producing all the dankest memes nowadays.

Because Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums.

>he doesn't know I'm a dogposter

my country isn't better than your country