Help I ate 30mg of edibles last week tripped out...

Help I ate 30mg of edibles last week tripped out. Week later I walk into work boss left his email open and I saw one of the emails saying I've been chosen for a random. Email said dead line for the test is 3-12-18 but he could give it to me tomorrow or any where in between, I'm skinny and are active at work, how long will this shit last? And I rarely do it. Like once or twice a year.

Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.xyz/gGoxnDb8m
youtube.com/watch?v=bAXX73HEXXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fap it
icutit.xyz/gGoxnDb8m

I've had it out of my system in as little as 2 weeks. Buy some of those cleansing drinks from your local head shop. If worst comes to worst, put some baking soda in a tiny vial and dump it into your sample as you're pissing. It will throw the test and you'll have a couple more weeks to stay sober and retest.

Cleansing drink, shit ton of water. If you don't smoke regularly If you can get that out of your system pretty quick

Eat poppy seed bagels everyday till your tested

It will throw the test off

You'll be fine user, drink like 2 gallons of water every day and youll piss it out in no time, dont sweat it brother.

buy some synthetic piss at your local headshop, they are delivered in plastic bags to comfortably wear them at your leg for authentic warmth and some pisskits even come with an artificial fake penis so it looks like you're pissing yourself

Give your 2 weeks notice. NOW. They won't waste the resources on testing you, leave on good terms, and you can get a new job. The alternative is failing the test, getting burned and having no reference.

Is there any notice at all, or is it just on the spot testing? If you have one day notice you can pass with certos.

Trololol

btw where are you working at (company) and in which position?

They give the packet and give you like 3 days to do it

Comon now, all ill say im a technician

If you had nothing in your system before you are those edibles, you were clean after 3 days.

Sweat it out and lots of water Sup Forumsro.
I did it in a week and a half. Azo pills the cranberry kind found at any Wal-Mart and a redundant amount of exorcise.

Then don't worry. On the morning of the test, Mix Certos and gatorade. chug. then drink a gallon of water . pee before the test, use the 2nd or 3rd urination (to be safe, 3rd one ive heard is best) for the test.

Ok user, this IS THE failproof method. first, you put this song: youtube.com/watch?v=bAXX73HEXXs on repeat all day. It has to be this song, it does something to the chemical balance in your brain. Then when you get home you have to jazzercize and do aerobics with richard simmons for at least 3.5 hrs. while drinking Crystal Lite, dont forget to keep listening to the song. Do this for 28 days straight, and you WILL pass.

Thc metabolites are stored in fat cells if you have low fat and are active i suggest drinking water and not working out 24-48 hours before drugtest because burning the fat releases the thc into your system to be let out so drink water workout and dont let your first piss of the day be your test piss make it your second or third and pee a little into the toilet then pinch off and use mid stream into cup. You will be good

I passed a test In 3-4 days after being a daily smoker. I’m a manlet and not super skinny but I consider myself average. Just drink shit ton of water and get moving and sweating to flush it out. Cranberry juice and niacin and shit don’t help more than water and sweating. That is if this is just a urine test. If hair or blood you’re fucked but those cost upwards of a grand to test people with

Tape your friends dick to your dick

this works too

exercise every single day until you get your test packet, chug water like crazy, minimum 1 gallon a day. the night before your test, chug some sugar water. chug more sugar water when you wake up. do no exercise the day of the test. don't let your first piss of the day be your piss test. count off 5-7 seconds after you start pissing before you start filling the cup. If you're worried about getting called out for pissing water, take some creatine the morning of the test. If you're worried about getting called out for pissing crystal clear piss, then take some vitamin B12 or B complex the night before the test.

walah, you've passed the test because you burned as much fat as you could (where cannabinoids hide out in the body), and stopped your body from burning it on the day of the test by overloading yourself with sugar, a more readily available energy source that will be used up first.

28 days to get clean? How obeast are you and do you smoke a 1/4 oz. a day or what?

oh no not weed!! that evil plant becoming legal in more places.
>they're testing for cocaine meth and heroin ya dingus

>28 days to get clean?
Thats just whta the interwebs says. I am hwp, and i havent smoked for like a decade

Weed needs to legal everywhere. Fight the system