How do i became an alpha ? i'm sick and tired of being a beta, ( nice guy) , everyone taking advantage of me...

how do i became an alpha ? i'm sick and tired of being a beta, ( nice guy) , everyone taking advantage of me, they think i'm an idiot just cause i'm being nice to them , fuck it and the girl i love rejected me for a stupid alpha guy , fuck , the fucker don't even know how to remove a Trojan from his computer ( i saw him googling it )

Beating th shut out of someone started the process for me

why would i do that ?

You wanna b alpha don’t you, that means you don’t take shit from anyone ever again, starting now

ps : i was the one how installed the trojen in his computer in the first place ( op )

do i take your advice ? or do i have to be an alpha ?

Being true alpha- entails being able to kick the shit out of most. I suggest working out maybe be involved in combat sports. You need to take care of your physical appearance. Skin and hair mainly and not be chubby. Be able to socialize with normies and be able to disagree. Also alphas dont start fights but if someone starts with you, you must finish him. I realized i was true alpha in september of 2017 when i was at a college bar and w guys were starting shit with a beta. I told them to chill then they got in my face and so i threw 1 punch knocked kid out cold and proceeded to beat the shit out of the second only thing that got hurt on me were the cuts on my fist. however i have been in boxing and wrestling since a young age so im not afraid of getting gritty. Also you need to not be afraid of women. Just chat them up and tease them playfully.

I started by wrestling,and boxing. After that it was pretty much over. Just take care of your physical appearance and dont take shit from anybody

well i'm not really good at fights, and tbh i looks like shit, also don't i have to respect women ? i mean i do respect females and talk to them mostly, i don't have too many male friends,
to be more accurate , i only have 1 friend and she's a girl

Again, your copypasta needs a redraft

Sounds like bait, or u real lost bro? Respect women? You wanna be alpha? Fuck that , they should respect you. If not tell them to fuck off out of your face.

It’s all about confidence, but for people that lack this key alpha trait, you need to find a reason to have confidence in yourself. Other people suggested working out, that would be a great start. If you get into good enough shape that can give you more confidence. But it doesn’t have to be just working out, making sure you’re hygenic and dress well can give you more confidence. And of course it doesn’t have to be physical changes. Adding a hobby, changing how you interact with certain people, and just being more assertive in all aspects of life will help you gain confidence and make you more alpha. So just start making minor improvements, and get really cocky about them. See you on the other side, future Chad

its not a copypasta faggot
yes i wanna be an alpha

do you think that really works ? i mean i only have 1 friend , and i'm not welling to lose her

thanks for the advice

you can't I have tried it

I went from rape victim to rapist all it did was make feel so guilty I wanted to die

I am cool with it now I guess. to me its like I cooperated and my cooperation required doing what they told me

just me listening to lizard brain like when I was being raped and chose to freeze lizard brain

Lizard brain knows best for me

What the fuck, cut your dick off

Let me cut that post down to something that means anything.

Life, not just women, or a career, is all about being a confident extrovert. No one likes the quiet guy. No one promotes the guy who gets all his work done, yet hasnt popped his head out of his cubicle in 7 years. Know why women dont make as much money as men? They dont demand more money face to face.

It has nothing to do with looks, your hobbies, etc. Be an extrovert confident bordering on asshole man and the world is your oyster.

You still need something to be confident about. You can’t be a shy guy one day and then because you read a thread on b decide you’re going to become an extrovert. That’s why improving yourself or changing the way you do things to give yourself confidence is also key

Well shit bro all you gotta do is Google how to remove a Trojan nah I'm sayin?

Females dont want to be respected, and if you find the rare one who demands respect, run away from that femnazi instantly.

Women need safety, security, and dominance. Just about nothing else matters to them

Hit rock bottom, reach a point where you don't even care if you get a girl anymore.
Then turn everything upside down.
First you need to have an income, don't care what you get, just any basic shit if you don't even got one yet.
Next up, you need to take care of yourself. Try losing some fat, stop eating so god damn much carb.
Read some book on how to be social, I don't care if you or your friends thinks it is gay to read, it's not like you get any pussy now so just start doing it.
Get a hair cut and trim that fucking beard. Got acne? Visit a body shop and ask them for help what to get and how to use it. Nobody go for the looks, but if you wanna get a peach you sure buy a good looking fucking peach.
Next up fuckhead, with soical skill you will soon start to gain friends at work / school. This means it's time to start getting invited on social events. The answar is always yes. I don't care if you are tierd on a friday after work, take a coffe and get on with it.
Soon you'll get invited to places where girls are, not it's time to try more of the social skills you read about, try to just have a conversation about pretty much anything (exept anything realated to the autistik part of Sup Forums [b, int, pol etc]).
Soon as new people feel friendly from the start, you are halfway there, if they are acting nice they might already started feeling intressted.
Start submitly touching them in a way that they want even notice, go past them and accidently just tap a finger on the shoulder.
Be happy, be a bit more happy when you see them, because now you will be looking everyone in the eye and you don't take your eyes of for 3 sec cuz now we are gonna alpha this life from now on.

Last pro tips, brush your mouth, always smell good and have a clean room for if you would take a lady home.

Or just spend the rest of your life as a loser, IDGAF.

you are right, thanks for the advice.

i learend alot today, i'm gonna start working out and face people, the first person i'm going to face is my boss tmrw, he's paying me less 10% than the others, i fucking write codes for 8 hours a day, take care of the messy projects, correcting coding standards and the mistakes that every fucking peace of garbage does in work and i got paid less ! fuck this , either i get paid the same, or i'm out

Ever heard the term fake it till you make it?

Go to a place people dont know you, and recreate yourself in seconds. Confidence, introvert/extrovert, are all in your head. Im old, fat, a semi small cock, an ok job and a semi new car. I have almost no problem dominating a workplace meeting, a sales call, or getting a 22 year old drunk chick to rub my small chub through my pants at a bar.

Life is about attitude and attitude is 100% mental

>either i get paid the same, or i'm out

No, you deserve more than they do. You always want more. If he says no, accept it, say nothing, and find another job. Quitting on the spot isnt alpha. Thats just being a dramatic dumbass who is now unemployed

lets hope i don't pussy out in the last second.

That’s the spirit OP

He wont fire you for asking for more money. Be calm, be decisive, be respectful. The worst that happens is he flat out tells you no. In which case shake his hand, walk back to your desk, and your next mission in life is to find a job that pays you what you are worth

I've abandoned women forever because I'm sick of their shit, and I'm focusing on accumulating vast quantities of wealth. I do not take "no" for an answer. Would I be considered an alpha for this, for a beta for avoiding women?

Depends. Alpha/beta is more about dominating social situations and interactions and getting the result you wanted.

If you avoid women because you arent getting the outcomes you want, that is beta. If you avoid women because you have zero interest in sex, no interest in a family, and no interest in socializing with them, it could be alpha.

Though at the same time, having no interest in sex, no interest in spreading your seed for future generations, and no interest in fulfilling your primary reason to be on this earth, that would indicate you are malignantly beta