en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen_toxicity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, get help you incompetent child

Boring

:)

just do it

Do how?

the most epic way possible

Oh geez. We only do that 10 fucking times a day, every day. Get into cutting. It's more HILARIOUS to watch.

was thinking gun+hanging, where i shoot myself first and then the noose strangles me (hanging is to make sure i succeed)

oh i was think something else but that sounds good too

I'm standing on the edge of time
Walked away when love was mine
Caught up in a world of uphill climbing
The tears are in my eyes
And nothing is rhyming, oh Mandy
Well you came and you gave without taking
But I sent you away, oh Mandy
And you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
And I need you today, oh Mandy
Yesterday's a dream
I face the morning
Crying on a breeze
The pain is calling, oh Mandy

Jumping out of a 30,000 ft high plane while or helicopter and then shooting your self while streaming it this way you won't "need" a parachute

or

die fighting for your country it's boring but at least your doing someone a favor

You're in the largest death machine ever made. Nothing gets out alive, not even you. Dont speed up the process. Do something good for yourself or the people around you and you will feel better. You HAVE to die one day. Find comfort in that and keep on living for now user.

>Nothing gets out alive, not even you.
Then what the fuck is the point?

Harm noone. Live well.

LIFE

The whole point is to be alive while you can.

the only reason why life is worth something:
0-Love
1- MOney
2- Life just living is enough

But life sucks. Can't see why you're so in love with it.

Stop talking about killing yourself and kill yourself.

What is it to discuss? You either do it or not.

Life isn't worth living, if your on Sup Forums posting somethin like this you might as well do it. There is no beauty in life only death and destruction

Your life sucks because you let it. Be in control, but understand whats not in your control.

I'm addicted to the internet which has kept me alive tbh.

Life is inherently meaningless, which is the best reason to just enjoy it. Kill yourself and your existence is gone permanently. Don't waste your chance at life.

no even gonna disagree with you my life has no meaning/purpose as well, I don't ask Sup Forums if I should do it because when the time is right I proab will do it. People wanna say to enjoy life because when you die you cease to exist. But i miss the good ol'days when I didnt exist I long for that. You do you OP, but dont ask Sup Forums

>Kill yourself and your existence is gone permanently.
Are you implying we cease to exist after death and won't remember any of this? Because in that case very soon I won't remember having "enjoyed" life. And if do stay aware even after death then it means there was no need to take part in the rat race while on earth because I can still enjoy life in the afterlife, where I'll get all those things such as love, money, and travel. I've been thinking about this. It makes no sense to not believe in the afterlife yet eternal oblivion and reincarnation seem to be the prevailing beliefs on this board.

NO ONE REALLY FUCKING KNOWS. SO ON THAT NOTE, JUST BE ALIVE YOU FAGGOT.

Finally, someone with common sense.

Just hang in there Sup Forumsro. It gets better.

Ive heard that about this movie before, Ive been watching and interacting for 20 years now and all its been as been heartache and tragedy. I just want the movie to end but im not willing to end it myself just yet, still have a glimmer of hope that it'll get better, maybe after another 20 if it just keeps goin downhill I might just turn off the movie

so far this movie is rated 2/10. 2 being for great graphics and detail but its still just awful

Do some drugs you'll feel better.

used to smoke weed to feel numb, but havent in a couple months because i can't

>20 years
>still have a glimmer of hope that it'll get better
It gets worse. Either kill yourself or not, but nut up.

because fucking. The only great things in life are killing or fucking.

I know it will, and like I said few things I wanna experience in the next 20 before I do off myself. Ive got my nuts on and up, Ive already tried and partially succeeded a couple times. Wouldve been dead already if my sister didn't call 911 and my dad preformed cpr for ten minutes until the ambulance came and shot me up with narcan 5 times in my bathroom b4 bringing me to the ICU. Wouldve been dead if when I pulled the trigger if the gun didnt misfire.

Guns are, by far, the quickest and easiest way to kill yourself. Libs want to take them tho, so before you die help join the cause.

by the way those 20 minutes that I was out and leaving were the best 20 minutes of my life. Never felt more at piece, proab due to the amount of drug I was on

Cut the arteries. Cut deep. Not across.

for a painless and boring death mix yeast and hydrogen peroxide in a bucket and put a top on it with a hole in it to attach a hose to. but a mask on the hose and breath until dead. the pure oxygen will kill you and a pleasant way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen_toxicity