albums that scare soy consumers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbKup-p6h7M
soundcloud.com/mista-loki/loki-children-of-the-quorn
testofuel.com/tf/does-soy-lower-testosterone/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any acdc

is this a new meme?

Apparently. Haven't seen it until tonight. I like it.

LOL soy drinkers though

this was my favorite album when i was 12 and im drinking coffee with soy milk right now

>insulting the most powerful crop on the planet

literally pork and beans music

You had higher test when you were 12 than you do now, soyboy

is that why i was such a prick when i was 12

I don't know, Reinventing the Steel

What's up with cucks being drawn to soy like flies are drawn to shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=XbKup-p6h7M

1:02
>And I've been drowning my sorrows in Lucky Charms and soy milk

My leftist coworker also keeps talking about soy stuff and the marxist festival in this country served soy food.

Come to think of it it's probably cause vegetarianism

But it's funny cause cause soy literally lowers testosterone

oy vey that masculinity was very toxic

Well I'm trying to be a qt femboy, so that's why I drink soymilk. It actually tastes pretty good. No idea why a nonvegan dude who isn't trying to become a trap would drink it though.

>posts album from the country that most consumes soy products in the world

there is no scientific evidence for correlation between soy consumption and estrogen levels btw

>Well I'm trying to be a qt femboy, so that's why I drink soymilk

Yes it was

in contains estrogen actually

You can't make me feel bad about being a faggot while frogposting, dude. C'mon.

how much you getting paid and where can i cop the job?

Is that Sabatons best album? I live in Sweden but I never really gave them a shot cause their fanbase is very white trash in Sweden so I was assuming it was butt rock

It’s powerbutt

FUKK YOU
FUKKING KUNT

Also just about any power metal, particularly Lost Horizon and Manowar, these crush the soybean.

>dismissing broscience means i'm getting paid

you have an interesting line of thought

Is it worth checking out? What album is their best?

Vegetarian here. I prefer megadeth

As someone just recently getting into metal, why not both?

You guys do know that jocks and dudebros didn't listen to thrash metal in the 80s. That was mostly beta social outcasts. Dudebros listened to hair metal.

I like both, it was just a reference to the old metalica megadeth feud. If you like metalica, try apocaliptica's metalica album.

I'm literally trans and I listen to thrash metal and ride the lightening is in my top 50 albums of all time.

Their releases are all the same.

If you didn't say you were literally trans, I would've used the metaphorical definition instead. Thanks for clearing that up!

>thrash metal
oh my goodness hahahaha

Ayy you fucking cock sucking dumb fucking faggot it was for exaggeration
Go fuck yourself cunt.

A trans(literal one, mind you) who misuses the world literally is calling me a "fucking cock sucking dumb fucking faggot."
That would hurt if it weren't so funny.

Ah, delicious I got a (You)
All as planned (:

AHAHAHA MANBABBIES MAKING FUN OUT OF NOTHING

This kills the soyboy

Thrash wouldn't exist without the number one soyboy genre; punk

I've been enjoying both a lot, but I'm leaning more towards Megadeath since I listened to RIP. It's been really exciting getting into metal, I really wish I tried it sooner, thanks for the suggestion.

FREEZAAAAANG
CAN'T FEEL MY BALLLSSS

That's the soyest album of theirs though.
This is the correct option.

Am I a soy consumer if I'm a powerlifter who likes shoyu on the rice/broccoli/chicken?

The entire album is basically a diss track on soy consumers.
At least check this track out.
soundcloud.com/mista-loki/loki-children-of-the-quorn

People who are actually masculine and "Alpha" don't go on talking about nu-males and soyboys or how much test you have. Calling someone low test or claiming to be high test shows that you are in insecure low test LARPing autist.

yes. cut it out

>still consuming xenoestrogens through plastics, soy, and artificial sweeteners in 2017
Average soyboy listens to AnCo, King Gizzard, and Kendrick Lamar exclusively. Many such cases!

>killing yourself on top of a horse
what

The wailing reverb on the outro solo to Black Dog is like Jimmy Page waving his 12" erection at a packed music festival crowd of 50,000+ and even on the first listen told you that this album was going to be something truly special.

Rock will NEVER be this truly, honestly, unpretrentiously, but unashamedly masculine ever again.

The Wonder Years are contenders for the most beta band on the planet.

good thing I stopped being vegan thats for pussies

>be me
>Vegan for 15 years
>love metal
>especially Slayer, Metallica and Sepultura
What did OP mean by this thread?

As long as you're supplementing with tren you're alright my guy. Don't forget Hitler was a vegan too so some of you niggas are cool in my book.

lmao. That album(and whitechapel's entire discography) is death metal viewed through the lens of a nu-male.

> Metallica
> scaring anyone

> zen practitioners
> not liking soy products

> virgins
> virgins virgins virgins

> one of the top 5 most famous metal albums of all time
> pretending like it's selective and elite in any way

> obscure psych hard rock band
> defining masculinity

that just scares off anyone who didn't drop out of high school

> "scares soyboys"
> Hot Topic-core font

>this leaves the soyboy laying confused on the ground

Dude didn't have a stool so he had to make do.

The Exploited is the most retarded band of their era. At least give me Chaos UK, GBH, or the Anti-Nowhere League.

On the real though, I've been eating steak for the past couple days and I feel horny af.

>t. former vegetarian

>The Exploited is the most retarded band of their era
Literally not an argument

You're right. I made a statement. Well done, your debate teacher would be so proud.

>I HATE PEOPLE

So Far, so Good, so what! should be your next listen

>anime
literally bottom of the barrel

Eating McDonald's is alpha. Being Fat is Alpha. Working for a corporation is alph

Placebo from your retard incel echo chamber, in actuality very little in your body chemistry has changed

Jewish*

sure thing, soyboy

why would you want to scare someone if you're not scared yourself

>So it does decrease T levels?

>It might not be as clear cut as that- there’s also evidence to suggest that it doesn’t reduce T levels at all:

>The first defense of this is context- many of the studies mentioned previously used large amounts of soy– far more than what the ‘typical’ person would eat.

>Secondly, a large review paper by Messina [5] clinically evaluated concerns that isoflavone exposure from this food or supplements had ‘feminizing’ effects on men. To do this the study used research from 9 human and animal studies.

>The paper concluded that there is essentially no evidence from the nine identified clinical studies that isoflavone exposure affects circulating estrogen levels in men.

>Additionally, a meta-analysis [6] (one of the most robust scientific research methods) also suggested that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men.

>This was an analysis of 15 control groups, 32 reports and 36 treatment groups, so again the research covers a broad range of independent studies.

>So it seems that the risks are not as clear as first thought- and if these large clinical studies are to go by, there is no risk at all.

testofuel.com/tf/does-soy-lower-testosterone/

Really makes you think

wat

wtf I love soy now

Ok Jaden Smith

you resort to irony because you're cowards

>you're

>you

Got told by an sjw that listening to Boyd Rice makes you a bad person a couple weeks ago.

don't see how that is. guy isn't even a nazi if that's why she said that

i hope this is bait