Just a tip to everone, someone loves you, there’s no need to kill yourself and become part of a statistic...

Just a tip to everone, someone loves you, there’s no need to kill yourself and become part of a statistic, you can make it through whatever you’re going through, also drink some water, exercise to relieve your stress and get out and enjoy the sound of birds and wind blowing, go for a walk in the woods. You got this, user

No
/thread

Do something you love, man

Or better yet, kill yourself and strem it, you will make a lot of people happy this way! (including my penis) :^)

nah some cunts are unloveable and half the rest dont know what love is, they just use the word, go through some motions

truespeak to autistic to figure it out on there own and just go whatevers mechanised by a (orchestrated) society dictates to them

>drink some water, exercise to relieve your stress and get out and enjoy the sound of birds and wind blowing, go for a walk in the woods
Can't I do those things after death too, like if I kms I could go for a walk in the afterlife?

We have bestgire for stuff like that, dudes going through a lot rn and need some help

are you high ? you sound like you re on dopamine enhancer drug . sounds like an advice that you would give yourself. sounds corny .

It’s corny but whatever

thank you for caring. What brought you to open the thread?

You’re the real man brotha!

>also drink some water
> exercise to relieve your stress
>get out and enjoy the sound of birds and wind blowing
>go for a walk

first you tell me not to kill my self. and then you give me orders to do shit that would make me wanna kill my self.

Make up your mind OP

Just feel like suicide is becoming an epidemic and there’s waay too much negativity and sadness on Sup Forums

Depresion is the real epidemic. and thinking that exercise and drinking water or walking in the forrest can stop you from being depresed is the real problem. these people need profesional help. not some basic bitch istagram logic

whenever somebody gives themselves a /thread it only proves how much you hunger for attention by random people you'll never know.

It’s better than not doing anything at all, depression leads suicide and getting outside to get some fresh air can at least let you clear your head

or you can get the time to think about your depresion. fresh air and clearing your head doesnt work that well.. that works for stress. nto depresion. you wil just be depresed outside with nothing to distract you from it

>there’s no need to kill yourself

Yes there is and stream it.

;_;

Just think about shit

>someone loves you
When my mother passes, I have no reason to live

Good tip, thanks OP

this

I have the piss and vinegar of Itz Dolly.

I'm pissed at the world and can kms any day