The left wants to stop school shootings. The right wants to keep their guns. How do we make both sides happy...

The left wants to stop school shootings. The right wants to keep their guns. How do we make both sides happy? Simple: We ban schools.
Discuss.

This is brilliant. Here, enjoy these legs as a reward

Would definitely tap.

BEHOLD!!!

Guns are already banned in schools, what we need to ban is mentally unfit individuals.

Agreed, homeschooling only. Incest rates skyrocket because no social interaction. But would you rather have to sex up your sister or get shot in a school shooting? Not much of a choice to me...

ban schools, not guns.

I suppose that would also solve the problem, but should this only include highschools and elementary schools where the majority of shootings occur, or should it be extended to include universities as well?

I'd say universities too. They're liberal indoctrination joints nowadays anyway.

Yes, online only universities. No more campus classes with crowds of large people.

Well, Public Schools are the common denominator here. How many school shootings have happened at Private Schools?

None, rich people tend to avoid that shit

Don't have a figure, but I'd be fine with private schools, and Christian schools staying open. Those never seem to have issues. And besides, it seems like it would be troublesome to force private, non taxpayer-funded schools to close.

You have a right to have guns but do you have the right to own bullets....?

Checkmate, faggots. People would go apeshit and try to go full revolutionary but the truth is, bullets and guns are two separate things.

Irrelevant to the thread. This thread is about banning schools.

But then HOW WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST?

We should ban sugar and fat.

If you ban schhools, they'll start popping up in the ghetto.

Do you really want that to happen? Do you really think science should go that far?

I care.... WHY??

Becuz DONAL TRUMBBF IZZ A NASSIII

Holy shit, more/sauce?

To enter a school, you must go into an underwater tunnel (filled with water) and emerge into the school soaking wet.

This will ruin gunpowder and keep out negroes.

Simply ban waterproof containers and this will work.

pretty sure the right doesn't want school shootings too.

Bloody fucking brilliant!