Just get your self a whore. That's all girls are really good for

kill yourself and stream it pls.

Let us fuck her all together

post her nudes as a way of getting by but getting revenge at the same time

Post some pics

Thats enough..

What? He’s provided her insta name. Seek yourself faggot

Continue I guess

Dont have that shit and cant find it correctly..

Kidnap her

stay strong user, you probably just miss having someone more than you miss her. the hate wont change or go away and a few years down the road it will be unbearable but too late.

stay away. please. dont end up like me

Are you serious? I wanted to talk about it with respect-.- fuckn niggas

Cringe, someone screencap this and message her on Insta with it, smh

Eww, danes, haram.

Stop it i will delete it!!

Not op , I’m a year in to losing that someone special , in a new relationship with another girl , she’s hot too but it’s not the same, wish I could tell you it gets better , but I still think about her every fu king day , it sux , losing the one

Hahhaha youre so silly

Hmmm

>dont know what to do

Best thing I can tell you is take your feelings about her, throw it in the toilet, and flush it down the drain.

I dated a chick for about 2.5 years until she royaly fucked me over. Then ck to ued to harass me for a few months even thought I tried to block her and tell her to fuck off. She made a new kik account and I went ape shit the last time she bothered me.

I felt the same way as you, until I realized I was a free man, and I don't have this over bearing cunt screaming in my ears every fucking day. I don't even know what I loved about her honestly. I let the moss her, and hate her feelings take control. It had me more fucked up than you can imagine. I made sure I hated her more than miss. Even though thinking about it time to time pisses me off, and is been over a year since the break up. I'm in a better place.

Do something to pre occupie your mind. I know if you two just broke up it will be hard. But it's been awhile you NEED to do something to occupie your mind. Learn and instrument, read something random about history, or just go out and get drunk with friends playing video games.

I was in the same boat as you. Explained in I got a short temper and get pissed easily even though I have a huge heart. I let my anger take over and sure enough as I explain, I get posed when I think of her and it goes away quickly and less frequent. It gets better. I know our current gfs aren't the same. But I guess in yyr case it will take longer. Hang in there bud.

Thank you anons!!!

Anytime user, we all live and learn. Take things with a grain of salt and focus on your well being.

I think i found her

Fuck you! Go away!!!

Wow she beautiful and seems cool

Nice raid request faggot

King!
No lets fuck her and him

Please... thats not fair!

Haha

dox wakes mods

I forgot too ask you op, what happened between you two, how long did you two last? Etc. I'm curious on all the details.

NO GO ALL AWAY AND GO FUCK YOUSELF!!!

Ok

Mmmhmmm...

Let us see some more please.. dont use ig

bump

She’s a cutie. Post her nudes

Stop it bastard!!!

Post her nudes then and we will stop

Dream on!!!

She needs messaging if he doesn't drop nudes then right?

Yep
Gonna message her soon and tell her a secrete admirerer is posting her pics and IG on Sup Forums

He's using revers psychology on you tards to get you to raid her. He's indirectly asking for a personal army and you're all too dumb to see it. Nice job.

Oh damn revers psychology

No. Act like a human.. thats not fair..

you're her lesbian girlfriend, haenna, aren't you?

she looks like a middle aged house wife

No go home..!! Like all of you bastards

Wheres hannae user

I still miss her...
Don’t hate her...
Remarried with a much better sex life and awesome baby boy but yeah I dunno why but I still super miss her...

Name is Caro Kraemer

Her name is Caro Kraemer

Nice maybe we find more of her

Hmm i like caro's tits

Guys please..:/ it's enough now.. please stop it

Is that you two in happier times OP?

what do you expect from 12 year old kids in this board ?

She does not look like caro i think user

Damn please the bikini pics

Fuck yes what an ass

Damn perfect

I like threads like them haha to know that op is just crying at the moment

Seriously? Go kill yourself!!!

Shut up

bump nigga

Do you think someone will really come an post a picture here from an instagram account not delete the name and just talk some ramdom shit.... the Op yould have the real pictures not screenshots from instagram this is just bait faggot

quit posting every fucking day we don't give a shit

10/10 would impregnate

youtube.com/watch?v=hCk9UMPSLLs

what ass you inbred retard?

an hero?

Want op to know that I messaged her and told her about this. Hope she can figure out it was you so you can avoid you

Yeah show us

Really? RIP op haha

Bump